- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
STOP DREAMING - START SAILING!
Exceptionally Maintained and Only Lightly Used,
"Shadow Merchant" Is Easy to Sail and Includes Everything for You to Cruise Comfortably.
- Air Conditioning
- In-Mast Furling
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- Dinghy and Outboard
- An entertainment-sized salon is center to her lavish interior and is flanked by two private staterooms. The full service galley boasts genuine Corian countertops with custom teak fiddling, a double-bowl stainless sink, two-burner LPG stove, and even a microwave as standard equipment. It's even complete down to the dinnerware! Further aft to port, a separate head and shower await you with comfort and spaciousness. Would you believe six and a half foot of headroom? Lastly, the master stateroom is full-beam and features a queen-size athwartships berth and plenty of storage in cedar-lined hanging lockers. This interior rivals that of much larger boats and is finished to the level of semi-custom yachts. Privacy, storage and comfort your friends may never want to leave! Abundant natural light and good ventilation in the forward stateroom will please everyone. An innovative slatted opening in the bulkhead allows for a more roomy feel when the guests are gone. The hanging lockers are cedar-lined, and standard reading lights make devouring that novel a breeze.
- Galley Features
- AC and DC Electrical Outlets Built-In Trash Receptacle Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board Refrigeration In-Counter Storage Bin Lighted & Ventilated Dry-In Dish Rack Microwave Oven (4) Plates, Bowls & Mugs Gimballed LPG Stove w/Oven Refrigerator
- Raymarine S1 Autopilot Raymarine C120 Color Chartplotter Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Sensor Raymarine Knot Raymarine Depth Raymarine ST60 Wind Sysytem Upgrade ICOM VHF Remote Mike for VHF JVC Stereo Sound System Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- (4) 31-AGM Batteries ( 3 New July, 2012 ) Smart Battery Charger Installed July 2012 Yanmar 3YM30G 27HP Diesel Engine ( ONLY 242 Hours) "Marine Air" 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Raritan PHII Marine Toilet with Macerator * Wema Tank Level Gauge Battery Charger 30 Amp Cabin Lighting CE Certification Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms and Hour Meter Dual Dockside Power w/Cords Dual 12V Battery Switches 110V Electrical System Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 75 Gallon (284 L) Fresh Water Capacity 38 Gallon (144 L) Fuel capacity 6 Gallon (23 L) Electric Water Heater 30 Gallon (114 L) Waste Capacity w/Macerator Pump Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Navigation Light Package
- Deck/Hull Features
- Kato Dinghy Davits West Marine Inflateable Dinghy Dinghy Outboard Lippincott Low Profile Dodger with Side rails Lippincott Bimini and connector piece to Dodger Lippincott Floation Cockpit Cushions LifeSling Man Overboard Retrieval System Anchor Roller Dual Anchor Well w/Space for Windlass Balanced Spade Rudder w/Composite Shaft Balsa Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (3) Fixed Hull Ports Integrated Swim Platform Keel Antimonious Lead, Shoal Draft Maxguard UV-Inhibited Gelcoat Molded-In Nonskid Deck 360 Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert (3) Opening Hatches (4) Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern & Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet Traveler Stainless Steel Deck Handrails Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats and Drink Holders Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder (2) Transom Storage Lockers Through-Bolted Hull/Deck
- Cockpit Features
- Folding Pedestal Wheel Cockpit Gear Locker Cockpit Sail Locker Halyard Stowage Wells Hinging Helmsman Seat Hot/Cold Transom Shower Integral Cockpit Grab Rail & Fold Out Table Integrated Wheel Console Including: Lewmar Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard Jib Winches Placed Aft at The Helm Manual Bilge Pump Walk-Through Transom Emergency Tiller
- Im Mast Main Anodized B&R Rig by Selden Boom Vang Dual Single Line Reefing System 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Large Roach Mainsail w/Flaking System Mainsail Cover - Hunter Pac Mainsheet on Arch (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Jib Winches w/Handles (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches w/Handles (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers & Organizers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.