- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ORIGINAL OWNER VESSEL - NEVER CHARTERED
CLEAN - CLEAN - CLEAN --ABSOLUTY IN "BRISTOL" CONDITION
Practical Cruiser - or Excellent Performance Sailboat - Many Exciting Performance Features
Fully Air Conditioned - with Generator
Low Engine and Generator Hours
Shallow Draft - Sugar Scoop Stern w/Swim Platform - Large Cockpit with Twin Steering Wheels
3 Private Cabins - 1 Over sized Head with Separate Stall Shower
All Interior Woodwork in Excellent Condition - All Seating Fabrics, and Soft Goods in Excellent Condition - Unique Sliding Nav Station for Extra Seating Space
Set Up for Performance sailing- In-Mast Furling Main - 130% Genoa - Asymmetric Spinnaker,
Easy Sailing with All Lines Led Aft to Cockpit
Very spacious vessel for her size, with excellent sailing performance. Boat shows like a nearly new vessel, and has many optional features. Easy to single handle, with plenty of cockpit space for a full crew. Original owner vessel - Always impeccably maintained. This is a lot of boat for the money, and should not be missed for the serious buyer.
Call listing broker immediately to see this exceptional boat.
- Length ................ 38 ft 10 in......... 11.86 meters Beam.................... 12 ft 8 in.............. 3.88 meters Draft ..................... 4 ft 11 in .............. 1.5 meters Displacement........17,033 lbs ................7,570 kilo Ballast ................ 5,401 lbs ................ 2,450 kilo TANKAGE: Water..................... 94 gal ................355 liters Fuel ........................ 35 gal ...............130 liters Holding tank .............22 gal ................85 liters ENGINE .......Yanmar 40 HP ( 455 hours ) Northern Lights Generator - 7 kw ( 105 hours) Generator ..........107 hours Air Conditioning ....... Cruise Aire - 16,000 BTU ( Reverse Cycle) 3 Cabins - (1) head w/shower Designer ....M. Lombard CE Certification ...AB/BIO/C12
- VESSEL IS FULLY AIRCONDITIONED - WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT Vessel sleeps 9 adults in (3) private cabins plus Salon. Master cabin is forward with a queen sized V-berth. ..V-berth with water tank below and storage ..storage locker, and hanging locker ..book shelves Port & Starbd ..Overhead opening hatch w/ screen and sunshade ( solar vent in hatch) LED lights Cabin 12v Fan Starbd Guest cabin Aft: Double berth ..Battery compartment and addition storage below berth .Large wardrobe w/.hanging locker to one side - storage shelves other side ..access to engine compartment. ..opening port ( toward cockpit) - Fixed port on side of hull Opening overhead hatch w/ screen and sunshade Generator access panel at aft end of cabin Battery switches Port - Aft Cabin: Double berth Large double wardrobe with hanging locker and shelves Side engine access panel Opening hatch w/screen and sunshade fixed port on hull Main salon provides (3) single berths - Double along the Starbd side of the dinette, one along the Port side - full length settee HEAD: ..Jabsco manual toilet w/ holding tank ..SS sink with hot/cold pressurized water ..Hot/Cold presurized shower ..opening port
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- Vessel can be boarded from opening gates in the lifelines - Port and Starbd - or from the over-sized built in swim platform in the sugar scoop transom. Her spacious cockpit allows for comfortable movement and access to the interior. Upon descending the companionway stairs, the U shaped Galley is to Starbd, and a forward facing Nav Station, with comfortable seat, is to Port. Unique to this vessel is the sliding Nave station/chart table. The chart table slides forward to provide a forward facing Nav station, or slides aft to extend the Port settee There is access to the over-sized Head aft of the Nav Station, on Port side, and also very convenient to the companionway. Head has a separate shower stall with inside door. To Starbd, is a large U-shaped Dinette that converts to a double berth - Opposite on Port side is a full length Settee that converts to a second single berth. The Salon has excellent traffic flow, and loads of storage space - Below the seats, in side cabinets and in book shelves. .Forward of the Salon is a Private stateroom with queen sized V-berth and a good deal of storage space, including a hanging locker Aft of the Galley, on Starbd side, is a second private double cabin with standing headroom and loads of storage space, including a hanging locker. A port opening towards the cockpit provides light and ventilation. A second aft stateroom is accessed on tghe Port side, aft of the head. It also has full standing headroom and offers a double berth, and large wardrobe The Salon is well lit with upper fixed ports, and also lower fixed ports at eye level when one is seated. There are also opening side ports above the deck level and overhead opening hatches. For ventilation. A large opening hatch provides additional ventilation for the interior, and natural light forward. There is a teak and holly floor throughout the vessel.
- SALON - GALLEY - DINING
- SALON - is bright and airy with large fixed port lights along either side of the cabin top, and (2) lower fixed ports. An overhead hatch and opening port above the Galley provide ventilation. ..Large U shaped dinette to Starbd ( seats 6 adults) - converts to double berth ..Full length settee to Port - converts to single berth ..storage below dinette seats and Port settee ..closed storage cabinets Port and Starbd above the seating areas ..open storage shelves Port and Starbd. ..Book shelf storage Port & Starbd. ..Sliding chart table ..Engine compartment accessed by lifting the companionway stairs ..Overhead hatch with screen and sunshade ..overhead lights GALLEY: the L-shaped galley is to Starbd at the foot of the companionway stairs. ..Doubble SS sink with Hot/Cold pressutrized water ..Deep refrigerator/freezer - top loading - with Vitrifrige system GE Microwave oven ..Eno (2) burner propane stove and oven with single propane tank ( in dedicated locker in cockpit) and propane shut=off at galley. 2 under counter storage drawers 2 under counter storage cabinets 2 over counter outboard storage cabinets Opening port NAV Station: Sliding Nav Table - moves forward for navigation with fixed seat, or moves aft to provide full length settee TV ( not working) Icom ICM423 VHF radio AC/DC Panel Chart light Nav set w/storage Memerex stereo w/CD Player Generator controls and gages DINING: large U-shaped Dinette on Starbd side - seats 6 and converts to double berth - ALSO large opening cockpit pedestal tab with leaves to either Port or Starbd seats PLUMBING : hot/cold pressurized water in Galley and Head and cockpit shower - with heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank ..11 gal hot water tank - connected to engine heat exchanger and 110v system ..Shower sumps with electrical pump ..Manual marine toilet
- Engine compartment can be accessed by lifting the companionway stairs for general ENGINE AND ENGINE COMPARTMENT ARE EXTREMELY CLEAN SHOWING THE CARE OWNER HAS GIVEN THIS VESSL. Engine: Yanmar 3JH4E 40HP w. heat exchanger (455 hours ) Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, Northern Lights Generator - 7 KW ( 105 hoiurs) Fully sound proofed engine compartment SS propeller shaft 25mm with drip-less stuffing box Fuel - water separator / filter Auto-Prop feathering prop ( 3 blade) Windlass - Quick 1000 w combination rope and chain - vertically mounted in anchor locker - w/hand held electric comtrol in anchor locker, and remote control switch at helm
- ELECTRIAL - ELECTRONICS
- Helm electronics Raymarine E-80 color chartplotter/radar Anchor chain counter Raymarine ST 6002 Auto Pilot Raymarine ST 60 tridata - speed, depth, log Raymarine ST-60 wind direction and speed Icom VHF mic Serius Radio receiver - at Nav Station ELECTRRICAL: Outback Inverter/charger ( NEW) 3) AGM batteries Flush mounted chromed brass ceiling lights, in Salon, Head, and Cabins Indirect halogen lighting under side decks in Salon and Head 12v alternator - 60 A output battery charger - Cristec 25 Amp Battery switches for: engine bank, house bank, and negative general cut-off 12v electric panel w/ breakers Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 230v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter 12v plug per cabin and at nav station. 30 amp 110v e power receptacle with 50 ft power cord
- HULL and DECK
- HULL - Solid, hand laid fiberglass hull, ISO gelcoat and protective barrier coat DECK - Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring Fixed lower hull ports Opening deck hatches - (w/combination shade and screen) Anchor locker - forward deck - with below deck windlass SS bow and stern pulpits Double anchor roller ( one side with fixed guide for spinnaker sprit) Danforth anchor with chain and rode Double lifelines with opening gates Port and Starbd Wood toe rail with integrated chrome chocks and side drainage (4) Over-sized aluminum docking cleats (2) mid-ship aluminum cleats Wood hand rails along cabin top Port and Starbd COCKPIT: ( Twin helms with full instrumentation and engine controls at Starbd helm) Teak inlay on cockpit bench seating & Transom steps Teak inlay on cockpit floor Cockpit lockers: (1) large locker under Port bench seat, Lazarett locker under Port helm seat, Double propane tank storage locker under Stabs aft seat ( overboard drain) - Life raft storage locker under center helm seat ( no life-raft included) Cockpit table: folding injection-moulded fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug Cockpit speakers ( water proof) Transom shower Full Cockpit cushions Leather covered TWIN steering wheels Swim ladder - SS - folding ladder mounted on swim platform Cockpit shower: retractable hot and cold water shower with tap Full Cockpit Bimini and Dodgerw/ isenbglass opening panels ( NEW 2012) SS tender davits at stern Motor crane and rail mount Emergency tiller delivered with the boat, chrome fitting in cockpit floor
- SAILS and RIGGING
- I.........48 ft ...........14.65 meters J........13 ft 9 in ......4.21 meters P .....46 ft 2 in........ 14.10 meters E......14 ft 7 in ........4.45 meter MAIN - Roller reefing IN-Mast main Genoa.. 130% Genoa on Facnor roller furling system Spinnaker - Asymetric spinnacker Seldon Spars Seldon Rigid Vang Harken Winches: (2) cabin top Harken # 40 ST winches, (2) Primary Harken #44 ST winches Harken traveler Spinlock line stoppers on coach roof
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.