- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 31' Contender is a favorite among hard core fisherman. Her quality finish and high performance capabilities in the most adverse conditions has earned a top spot in the center console sportfish world. She is powered by two Yamaha 250 HDPI's with 400 hours and comes on a Magic Tilt aluminum trailer.
"Fish Miester" is in excellent condition and ready for your next fishing excursion. At 50 MPH it won't take long to get to your favorite fishing grounds.
Owner is down sizing, Call today!
- Center Console
- Tilt wheel Faruno FCV 582L North Star 953X GPS/Nav Winter Canvas & Isinglass enclosure Head: overboard, recirculation electric head in center console VHF radio AM/FM CD player T-Top w/ rod holders
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Yamaha 250 HPDI's O/B 400 Hours Engine power trim Engine temperature alarm Trim tabs Hydraulic steering - Tilt wheel (2) Automatic/manual bilge pumps Battery charger Sea Water pump Water proof breaker switches Battery switches (3) Batteries
- Hull & Deck
- Single level cockpit Livewell walk thru transom (2) 400 Quart forward fish boxes (2) 225 Quart aft fish boxes Recessed bow rails Hand-laid fiberglass, foam cored solid glass strianger Foam flotation Self bailing cockpit Non-skid cockpit sole Heavy duty rub rail Coaming pads Free fall windlass w/ plow anchor Fold down rear seat Leaning post w/ storage & rod holders Navigation lights Courtesy lighting Boarding ladder New bean bag chairs - Still in wrapper
- Twin Axle Magic Tilt Trailer w/ spare (reconditioned 3-15-2013)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht