- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WAITING FOR THE PERFECT ISLAND PACKET 350 ?
YOUR WAIT IS OVER!
NOW AT A REDUCED PRICE - DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!!
"Jolly Good" is a one owner 1998 IP350 which was commissioned in 2000. She has been lavished with attention since new. Professional brightwork, engine inspection, air conditioning inspection, compound and wax on an annual basis. Bottom paint every 2 years. Check out these recent upgrades and you will realize this IP 350 is one JOLLY GOOD DEAL.
2013 ENGINE SOUND INSULATION REPLACED
JUNE 2013 BRIGHTWORK PROFESSIONALLY REFINISHED
2012 COMPLETE SET OF NEW QUANTUM SAILS!
2013 MAJOR SERVICE HONDA 2 HP OUTBOARD
2012 STUFFING BOX REPACKED
IN MAST FURLING MAINSAIL
2011 WATER HEATER
2009 ELECTRIC RARITAN HEAD
Call today for an appointment to see this outstanding boat.
- Beginning forward, you'll find a very comfortable and private stateroom which includes private access to the head. This is not your typical V-berth but a convenient Pullman berth set off to starboard. There's a nice hanging locker (with removable shelves) and more clothing storage on the port side of the stateroom. The head has roomy space to shower and features convenient dual-access so that it can be entered from the stateroom or from the main salon. The spacious main salon has an easy-to-use fold up dinette table that can be accessed from both the port and starboard settees and a sit-down chart table . The settees have custom upholstery. The starboard settee can be converted to a pull out double berth. A bit further aft and to starboard is a very safe and chef-friendly U shaped galley . The galley features dual sinks and a large refrigerator box. Quick and easy access to the companionway makes serving crew in the cockpit a breeze. Aft and to port is another private and very roomy double berth with another hanging locker and nice storage. Jolly Good is equipped with teak-trimmed screens for all hatches. There are fold-up shades on all ports.
- Hillerange 2 burner stove w/ oven Origo microwave oven Adler Barbour Power Plate refrigeration Double S/S sinks 6 Gallon water heater (New in 2011) (4) Shelves Dry goods pantry (3) Cabinets, (4) Drawers (2) 10# Propane tanks - housed in starboard deck locker
- Raytheon ST 6001 Autopilot Raytheon RL70 Chartplotter & radar Raytheon wind, depth, speed Standard Horizon Intrepid LE VHF Weems & Plath Barometer GPS & VHF antennas JVC KD-GS stereo system (2) Sony speakers in Cabin, (2) in cockpit
- (3) Seavolt AGM type 27 NEW 2011 Battery charger - 30 amps 2007 Alternator - 55 amps 12V Outlets Shore power cables Splitters
- Yanmar 3JH2E diesel engine w/ 1157 hrs. Cruisair SMX16K BTU reverse cycle AC/heat Raritan electric head (NEW 2009) w/ macerator Racor fuel filter Bilge pump replaced - 2008 Stuffing box repacked in - 2012 A/C raw water pump - 2011 Engine sound insulation - 2013
- Deck & Cockpit
- FX16 Fortress w/ chain& rode, 35# CQR w/ chain& rode Maxwell 800 windlass Chain locker West dinghy Honda 2HP OB motor 2013 major service (3) Dorades Bimini & Dodger Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Cockpit shower Lazarettes & lockers Line storage BBQ grill Swim platform, swim ladder Fenders & lines 2011 Lifelines
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum Main, Genoa, Staysail - NEW 2012 Genoa and staysail on Harken roller furling Lewmar winches: (2) #40, (2) # 0, (2) #16, (1) #8 Mainsheet traveler Mechanical boom vang Topping lift
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info