TWO BOAT OWNER
Any Reasonable Offer Considered
Cruise the Carribean and Florida in a Proven Blue Water Cruiser
with Four Staterooms.
Four Seperate Stateroom provides ample sleeping for your guests and crew. The main salon is surprizingly huge with a large table large and ample seating.
With an in-mast furling main, furling genoa and inboard chain plates, this boat will sail fast and point high, yet be very easy to handle.
Owner's sailed her for over 10 years and have bought a bigger boat. Offers are encouraged.
- Starting in the forecabin we find a double V-berth with a hanging locker aft on the port side. A bookshelf runs the length of the port side. Aft of the forecabin on the starboard side is a second cabin with two single berths, over and under, with a hanging locker aft. Opposite and on the port side is a head and shower unit with cabinet storage below the vanity sink and shelf storage outboard. In the main salon area next aft there is an L-shaped settee on the starboard side with a fixed dining table and a fixed, three-person settee along the centerline. Opposite on the port side are two cushioned seats with a table between them. This table doubles as a chart table with the electrical panel above it and outboard. Currently there is a double door refrigerator/ freezer occupying one of the seats that can be easily removed. There is shelf storage above each of the outboard settee areas. Next aft on the port side is the galley which has the twin stainless steel sinks most forward followed by the 2-burner stove with oven, and the top-opening refrigeration unit most aft. There is cabinet storage below the sinks, below the stove as well as above and outboard of the whole work area. Opposite and on the starboard side is the second head and shower unit. Aft of the companionway are the entrances for the two identical cabins which have a double berth and a hanging locker each. Large side ports and hatches provide plentiful natural light and good ventilation.
- Garmin GPS Nexus VHF Midland Handheld VHF Autopilot Silva Star Depth? Silva Star Speed Silva Star Wind Silva Star GPS repeater 3 Laptops with sea charts? Stereo CD Player with interior and cockpit speakers
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Perkins 50 HP (appoximately 1000 hours since rebuild) Transmission Rebuit 2013 Air conditioning Wind Generator Solar Panels 12 Volt System Shore Power 110 and 220 Volts 2 Batteries (New 2011) Heart Interface Battery Contol Monitor (New 2011) Navigation Lights LED Anchor Lights LED Lights and Spot LED? Extensive spare parts??????????????????????
- Deck, Rigging and Sails
- Eight Skylights Eight Hatches Custom Stainless Steel Transom Arch for wind generator and solor panels Emergency Tiller 6 Person Life Raft (Needs recertification) In Mast Mainsail Roller furling Genoa w Blue Sacrificial cover Inboard chainplates
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.