- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
50 Bertram 1989 Refit by CAY Marine in 2005. Recent full survey is available upon request.
- All new batteries in 2014
- (8) 32v batteries
- (2) 12v batteries
- Fresh bottom job.
- In 2012 the bottom was soda blasted, completely fared down, 2 barrier coats of self eblating Sea Hawk paint were applied. In total $17,000.00 was spent.
- New 4 sided strata glass bridge enclosure ($11,000)
- New high/low table made of solid Oak in salon ($2,100)
- New Galley Maid jet pumps installed
- Recent Upgrades All new batteries in 2014 (8) 32v batteries (2) 12v batteries Fresh bottom job. In 2012 the bottom was soda blasted, completely fared down, 2 barrier coats of self eblating Sea Hawk paint were applied. In total $17,000.00 was spent. New 4 sided strata glass bridge enclosure ($11,000) New high/low table made of solid Oak in salon ($2,100) New Galley Maid jet pumps installed Exterior Refit 2005 Work was done by Cay Marine Miami, FL Complete Exterior Awlgrip paint job, ice blue hull, snow white top sides New Bow Rail, rub rail, and bridge rail 6 rod rocket launchers added New Custom Hardtop with built in spreader lights Custom Helm Station, with new helm gauges, S/S helm Wheel New Flybridge Ladder New Helm Chairs All new bridge cushions and bolsters New Satellite TV antenna New Vinyl covers for bridge console, and helm chairs Cockpit Project 2010 60k! New Northern Lights generator 8kw New water tank S/S 175 Gallons Lazerettes all painted in white with awlgrip All hatches scuppered and now drain into central sump with auto bilge pump Cockpit sole was painted in white with awlgrip Vessel Walkthrough 50 Bertram 1989 Refit by CAY Marine in 2005. Recent full survey is available upon request. The 50 Bertram screams battle wagon. 50s are known for their ride and incredible headsea capabilities thanks to the now legendary Bertram sharp entry steam and extra deep V hull design. This one has now been molded into a modernized timeless classic thanks to a beautiful received in the mid 2000’s by the talented hands of CAY Marine in Miami. While at CAY, she was outfitted with a new custom hardtop, full enclosure and redesigned helm . She was also equipped with a new Furuno electronics package, received a fresh paint job in ice blue to her hulls and brilliant white on the topside, a custom bow rail, new rub rail and all new hardware from cleats to rails. The whole exterior was replaced and updated. Her interior was updated as well with CAY. New carpet, Corian countertops, and galley appliances. All soft goods were replaced including a new headliner, custom leather couch and new audio visual systems. Other notable items include KLH Sat system, ice chipper and teak and holly floors. All the effort given to give this classic new life resulted in the stunning CAY Custom 50 Bertram pictured here. This is a must see fishing machine for anyone in the market for a late model sportfish. A fully rebuilt pair of 8v92s with under 375 hrs round out this rebirth of a classic nicely. She is currently located in Massachusetts and seeking new ownership. This one is totally worth the making a phone call to find out more. Her current owner is open trade deals. An Intrepid cuddy cabin is ideal. Upgrades 2005-2010 New windows New Cleats and deck hardware Cockpit lazerette painted with white awlgrip All hatches scuppered and now drain into central sump with auto bilge pump Cockpit sole painted with white awlgrip Painted ice blue hull New bow rail Painted ice blue under hard top Painted Ice blue ladder back Redesigned helm layout Stainless steel engine gauges & instrumentation Stainless steel wheel New Furuno electronics package Full enclosure Main Salon: New Magilite headliner and wall coverings New teak wood blinds Outlets Berber woven carpeting in beige Teak and holly entry way New lighting and wiring with stainless housings Sharp LCD HD 27" TV flush mounted to the wall Bose surround sound speakers and head unit with DVD and CD Player CAY Custom U-shaped beige colored sofa with storage under seats Beige ottoman with storage Stainless steel faced Raritan ice maker Custom liquor storage Custom dinette table with coral Corian top and seating for (4) Galley Convection microwave Subzero refrigerator Subzero freezer Teak and holly flooring Corian counter tops in patterned in Crushed Coral Euro Kera electric cook top Stainless steel sink basin and designer faucet Ample storage Teak blinds Teak wood work and cabinetry Master Stateroom Centerline queen berth with a custom mattress. Private ensuite Head Ample storage and cabinets New Berber carpeting New bedding and covers New lighting Climate controls Pocket doors Cedar lined hanging Lockers New Magilite headliner in cream (5) Drawers Pioneer Stereo systems 20" Sharp LCD flat screen TV Master Head: Galley Maid electric jet pump heads Teak and Holly flooring Mirrored medicine cabinet New lighting New Corian countertops Shower stall with glass and stainless steel framed door Bench seat in stall Stainless steel sink basin with designer faucet Exhaust fan Port hole outlet receptacles Guest & Day Head: Galley Maid electric jet pump heads Teak and Holly flooring Mirrored medicine cabinet Exhaust fan Port hole outlet receptacles New lighting New Corian countertops Shower stall with glass and stainless steel framed door Bench seat in stall Stainless steel sink basin with designer faucet Crew Quarters Over under bunks Ample storage and cabinets New Berber carpeting New bedding and covers New lighting Outlets Climate controls Pocket doors Cedar lined hanging Lockers (2) Drawers New Magilite headliner in cream Guest Stateroom Twin side by side beds with table (port) in center Private access to head Ample storage and cabinets New Berber carpeting New bedding and covers New lighting Climate controls Pocket doors Cedar lined hanging Lockers New Magilite headliner in cream Bedside table Electronics (2) Furuno Navnet VX2 multifunction GPS/Radar/Sounder displays with 12" screens Furuno RD30 Repeater Autopilot - Simrad AP 25 Compass GPS - Furuno Navnet iCom M504 VHF iCom M412 VHF Furuno open Array radar with 64 mile range Clarion CD player and stereo system Cockpit, Bridge & Exterior New Bow Rail New rub rail New Custom Hardtop with built in spreader lights New Helm Chairs Shore power inlet Windlass with foot pedals Custom helm station with new stainless steel helm gauges Stainless steel helm wheel New bridge cushions and upholstery New Satellite TV antenna Custom aluminum ladder Fold down boarding steps with nonskid step Transom door with gate Storage lockers under covering board (5) flush mounted rod holders Large fish box New coaming pads Engine room access with custom door and storage New frameless tinted windows Bait prep station with tackle storage Freezer lined in stainless steel Livewell Freshwater washdowns Salt water washdown Cleats and deck fittings Lighting in overhang with recessed speakers Spreader lights Stainless Steel hawsers Emergency engine shut downs Fighting chair pedestal mount Rocket launcher Engine Room & Equipment: New Northern Lights generator 8kw Detroit Diesel 8v92s Rebuilt in 2003 with just 355 hours since major overhaul Raycor Filters Exhaust blowers Walker Airseps Oil change system Block heaters Automatic electric bilge pumps Manual bilge pump 3 Bladed spare props Battery charger Air conditioning units Hot water heater tank Sea water pump Fire Boy fire suppression system New stainless steel 175 gallon water tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: WN