- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Some times great things come in small packages. This Hunter 306 has all of the features of a much larger boat and only measures 30'. Diesel engine ( 284 original hours ), A/C. hard vang with traveler mounted on the bimini arch. Sunlust is so clean she smells fresh. Cabins forward and aft and molded stern steps to a swim ladder. Lots of new and upgraded electronics including Color GPS/Chartplotter. This is a proven coastal cruiser ready for new owners. Motivated seller who has taken great care of "Sunlust" but now has no time to sail her.
Note: Seller is offering his private slip at $150/mo plus reasonable electric and water fee in Apollo Beach, Fl. This is one half the going rate for a slip.
- Vessel Description
- The Hunter 306 proves that owners can have a comfortable family cruiser in a model less than 30 feet in length. The 10-foot 9-inch beam boasts a spacious salon, as well as two private staterooms, one forward and one aft, a large head, a full-size galley, and even a nav station for charting the course. Eight opening hatches and ports provide plenty of light and the headroom is fantastic. The large beam also gives the captain and crew plenty of room in the cockpit. Deep, angled coamings make any passage a safe and comfortable one. The cockpit table with folding leaves makes entertaining easy. Two integral stern rail seats provide guests the best seats in the house. Standard features include Edson's rack and pinion steering, Lewmar self-tailing winches, the B&R backstayless rig which Hunter is known for, and a Yanmar 18-horsepower inboard diesel low hours. This Hunter is additionally equipped with A/C, custom cabinetry and has no odors in the interior spaces. You will not find a cleaner or better maintained vessel on the market. "Sunlust" is easy to own, easy to sail and easy to maintain for her new owners.
- Sunlust has cockpit seating for eight and comfortably sleeps four adults ing forward and aft cabines and two small children in fold out dinette. Vee berth forward and master cabin with queen berth aft and mid cabine all have A/C comfort.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 351.00 sq ft I : 32.00 ft J : 11.00 ft P : 29.08 ft E : 12.00 ft Working Sail Area : 351.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal Draft Wing Keel Ballast: 2550 lb Max Draft: 3.83 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.