- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $10,000 APRIL 3, 2013 !!!
OWNER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD NOW !!! BRING ALL OFFERS !!!
EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY ON A LIKE NEW VESSEL
"FANTA SEA" IS IN BRISTOL CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT !!
She has been meticulously cared for since new.
She has all of the right options including lift and Dinghy.
Very low hours and lots of upgrades done in 2013 including:
brand new Full Enclosure on Flybridge, all new Batteries and
Full Service to Engines and Genset.
If you are looking for the nicest, best-priced
34 Silverton Convertible on the market today .....
This is a MUST SEE for the most discriminating buyer.
Owner looking to move up and would consider
43 Tiara or 44 Sea Ray as a trade.
- Accommodations Overview
- Silverton redesigned this model to be more spacious than previous ones. The stylish interior provides two Staterooms. The Master Stateroom is forward. The Guest Stateroom is midship to port. There is a split Head plan with vanity and head to port and a separate stall shower to starboard. The Salon includes a convertible sofa for sleeping extra guests. Separate Dinette area and fully appointed Galley make for easy entertaining. Neutral interior. UltraLeather interior upholstery. Cherry wood cabinetry and doors. Corian countertops. Neutral carpeting with carpet runners throughout. Vinyl head liners. Overhead lighting. Courtesy lighting. 6’ 6” Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette
- Full beam Salon / Dinette is light and bright. UltraLeather sleeper sofa to starboard. Accent pillows. Small Corian-topped built-in end table. Reading light. Curved UltraLeather dining settee to port. Solid cherry wood curved dining table. Built-in shelf. Entertainment Center aft to port. Insignia 20” flat screen TV. Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo. DVD Player. XM Radio. Speakers. Side window blinds with cloth covered valances. Aft bulkhead window. Sliding glass entry door with lock, full-length curtain and screen. Engine Room access via Salon floor panels.
- The L-shaped Galley is down to starboard. Norcold full-size AC/DC refrigerator and freezer with cherry door inserts. Princess Gourmet (2) burner electric stove top. Emerson built-in microwave oven. Corian countertop. Large, deep round stainless steel sink with Corian cover. Shurflo faucet with spray. Built-in soap dispenser. Numerous upper and lower cherry storage cabinetry. Shelf space above cabinetry. Storage drawers. Wood flooring. Dockside water and pressure system.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Offset marine queen berth with innerspring mattress. Decorative bed cover, shams and accent pillows. (3) Storage drawers under berth. Cedar-lined, lighted hanging locker. Storage cabinet. Toshiba color TV with Direct TV box. Overhead hatch. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is midship to port. Single upper and lower bunks. Decorative matching bed spreads and shams. Cedar-lined, lighted hanging locker. Privacy door.
- Head and Shower Area
- The split plan offers the enclosed Head with vanity to port. The enclosed shower stall is to starboard. Head and Vanity VacuFlush electric marine toilet. Cherry vanity with Corian countertop, sink, single-lever faucet and storage below. Large mirrored medicine cabinet. Upper cherry storage cabinetry. Open storage compartment. Opening portal with privacy cover and screen. Privacy door. Shower Area Fiberglass-lined shower with large molded-in seat. Water regulator. Shower head with wand on adjustable bar. Shower curtain. Storage cabinet. Opening portal with privacy cover and screen. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 3210 Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Digital Color Depth and Bottom Fish Finder/ Built-in Sonar / XM Weather. Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot interfaced with Garmin 3210. Uniden Solara BSC VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Maxwell Windlass Controls. Bennett Trim Tab Controls. Digital Engine Hour Meters. Fuel Gauge plus Engine Pressure and Temp. Parallel Start Switch. Dual-lever throttle and transmission controls.
- Kohler 6kW gas generator (serviced 3/2013) - 425 hours. (4) Gel cell House batteries – NEW 1/2013. (1) Generator battery – NEW 1/2013. Battery safety switches. Pro Tech 1240 Inverter. 12V DC / 120V AC Circuit breaker panel. AC/DC Converter. Dockside electric with (2) 30 amp shore power cords with 50 amp adaptor. Overhead and courtesy lighting. Cable TV/Phone connections.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2011 10’ 2” West Marine hard bottom dinghy with 9.9hp Mercury outboard motor and full dinghy cover. Radar arch. White Bimini with full Flybridge enclosure – NEW 1/2013. White front window cover. Flybridge Helm console with instrumentation. Stainless steel tilt steering wheel. (2) Adjustable, swivel Flybridge Helm chairs. Flybridge aft wrap-around seating with storage under. Flybridge aft custom Corian table with cup holder inserts. Flybridge courtesy lights. AM/FM/CD Stereo with speakers and remote. AUX and iPod hook ups. Flybridge storage cabinets. Flybridge overhang. Molded stairs from Cockpit to Flybridge to port. Canvas Cockpit shade. Cockpit overhead and courtesy lights. (2) Cockpit rod holders. Large Cockpit in-deck storage compartment. Electrical and storage locker on transom. Transom door. Transom shower. Swim platform. Swim ladder. Manual transom slide lift for dinghy. Maxwell electric anchor windlass with foot pads and remote. Anchor locker. Anchor with chain and rode. Bow pulpit. Stainless steel hand rails and hardware. Non-skid deck.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 385hp Crusader 8.1L FWC engines (serviced 3/2013) - 387 hours. Dripless shaft seals. Fresh water cooling. (2) Marine Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and digital and humidity controls. Bennett trim tabs. Racor fuel/water separators. Water heater. VacuFlush marine toilet with holding tank with macerator and pump-out. Hydraulic steering. Water/ Holding tank monitors. Automatic and manual bilge pumps. (2) Bilge blowers. Automatic fire extinguishing system.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229