- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
State of the art convertible combines sleek styling with great performance and luxurious accommodations. This three-stateroom, three-head floor plan is arranged with galley and dinette forward in main salon on the deckhouse level, situated one step up from the spacious salon. Expansive engine room is expertly laid out with good access to all systems. Salon overhead rod locker and comfortable oversized flybridge with U-shaped lounge seating.
This low hour one owner high pedigree fishing machine has been captain maintained, constantly upgraded and SHOWS LIKE A MUCH NEWER BOAT! All of her equipment is top of the line. This vessel is "dialed-in" and ready to fish or cruise.
Not for sale to US residents while in US Waters.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Bertram 570 ensures that good living will be as inevitable as good fishing. A 16' 11" beam affords a spacious and beautifully appointed entertainment area with satin cherry cabinetry. The dinette seats five adults in comfort, to enjoy edibles from a galley boasting under-counter refrigerator/freezer, four burners stove top and convection micro/oven. This 570 offers an alternative layout (plan B) for enhanced visibility of the entire salon and the beautiful outdoors. Below decks, the master stateroom is mid-ship with queen berth, excellent storage space and an adjoining private head. The forward VIP cabin offers the desirable twin berth arrangement and private head. The third cabin is laid out with Bertram's unique side-by side berths and nightstand; its adjoining head can also be accessed from the companionway as a day head.
- Main Salon
- Upgraded interior, Zuccon International Décor Satin cherry cabinetry Central vacuum system Lighting 24V DC and 120V AC Weight saving "Whisper Wall" system Overhead Salon rod locker Ultra leather-L-shaped sofa with storage underneath Cocktail table Sharp flat screen TV Wet Bar with storage Icemaker Entertainment Center Recessed wood blinds Bose "Lifestyle" system Centerline ceiling handrail
- Wood stairway Carpeted hallway Stacked washer/dryer unit
- Freezer/refrigerator under counter drawers Custom Amtico flooring U-shaped Dinette Four (4) burner cooktop w/sliding cover Convection/microwave oven Corian countertops Sink Cherry cabinets Dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen berth with a private entertainment center and plenty of storage. The master stateroom provides ample drawer and closet space. Air conditioning controls Full height hanging locker Island queen berth with mattress and storage below Panasonic stereo receiver with DVD and CD player 15" LCD TV
- VIP Stateroom
- A double lower and single upper V-Berth setup. Private access the head with stall shower. The forward guest has a built in 20" flat screen TV with Hanging locker and drawers Ocean Air sunshade/screen port hole cover Air conditioning controls Panasonic stereo/DVD
- Guest Stateroom
- The forward guest stateroom has the desirable twin berth arrangement. Side by side single berths separated by night stand with reading light and clock. Panasonic independent stereo system/DVD Cedar lined hanging locker Air conditioning controls
- Deck/Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit freezer Freshwater/Saltwater prep sink w/cutting board Tackle drawers Live well Fly bridge to cockpit ladder Pipe welders polished custom tower and hardtop Cockpit to engine room access door Murray Products teak fighting chair w/cover Raw water washdown Fresh water washdown Dockside water inlet Cockpit lights (3) SS underwater 110v lights Cockpit speakers Cockpit combing pads Transom fish box Triple spreader outriggers with jamb cleat halyard holds Palm beach Bow rail Low profile forward hatches 24v windlass w/foot controls Simpson Lawrence windlass Molded Boarding Steps, Port & Starboard Fighting lady hull color Integrated Bow Pulpit with Stainless Steel Chute Teak landing steps Rupp triple spreader outriggers Custom yellow hull
- Electronics & Helm
- Simrad AP-25 Autopilot NorthStar 972 Color Chart Plotter Furuno BB Sounder/Radar/Chartplotter unit with 15 inch CRT Screen 2 Icom m602 VHF radios w/ remote mics. Furuno RD-30 Furuno 235 DHT-MSE Depth/Temp transducer 2 Miya Epoch Teaser Reels Clarion cdm5 Sirius ready w/iPod plug SAT TV
- Hardtop Ez2cy Enclosure (new) Spreader/hardtop lights Aft rail rocket launcher Forward expansive seating with cushions Single lever controls Stainless steel steering wheel Cold plate/drink box Murray products helm chair’s Power Actuated Electronics Console Blue Hi Hat LED lighting
- Kohler 23kw Generators w/929 hr. Remote Gen Panels Galvanic Isolation Transformers (2) Two (2) Glendenning Cablemaster P&S Two (2) 50amp Converters ISO Boost Transformers 12 and 24v d/c 240 a/c panels Optimum battery’s w/switches Fly bridge dc/panel
- Engine Room and Fuel Systems
- Galvanic Isolators Engine room blowers Emergency Bilge Water Evacuation System Single Fiberglass Fuel Tank w/Baffles Headhunter Mach V fresh water pump Trolling Valves Standard Kohler 23kw in sound shield w/929 hr. Dripless shaft seals Hydraulic steering with power assist pump Engine and machinery room lighting AC & DC Engine room access ladder (removable) Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine and machinery rooms Fuel filters on generator supply Hi gloss polyurethane finish Blue starboard floor option Isoboost transformers (2) Battery charger Oil change system w/cockpit waste
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.