- 159 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A stunning creation from Feadship's Van Lent yard that has recently completed an extensive exterior refit at Pendennis which complimented her interior refit. Building on her impeccable Feadship quality, the interior was completely re-designed by Joanne de Guardiola and lauded in such publications as Architectural Digest.
- Welcome to M/Y Audacia, a stunning creation from Feadship's Van Lent yard that has recently completed an extensive exterior refit at Pendennis which complimented her interior refit. Building on her impeccable Feadship quality, the interior was completely re-designed by Joanne de Guardiola and lauded in such publications as Architectural Digest. The result is a gorgeous blend of timeless, understated elegance with a contemporary flair that immerses you in classic luxury. The quality of the interior refit is undeniable. Every internal space has benefitted from a meticulous attention to detail and the use of only the finest materials, textiles, carpets, marbles and leather. Each bathroom has been lovingly renovated with all new marbles, fixtures and fittings, each created around the central nautical theme and palette. Following the same principles of ‘form and function’, Audacia's exterior lines were modernized with a gorgeous Euro style transom with Port and Starboard staircases curving to the swim platform, increasing her overall length by 2 meters. Not forgetting functionality, many of her internal systems were replaced or upgraded including all new A/C, a retractable crane on the bow, underwater lights and the all-important Quantum zero-speed stabilizers. Maintained in class, Audacia has recently completed her 5 year Lloyds survey and is ready to cruise. One of the few six stateroom yachts in her class with an enviable charter history, Audacia represents an exceptional opportunity for the discerning buyer to discover the timeless quality that can only be Feadship without the time and effort of undergoing an extensive refit.
- Main Engines Engine Type: 2 x Caterpillar 3508B 1,000hp each Engine Hours: 11,000 Gearboxes for Main Engines: Reintjes Cruise Speed: 12 knots, Range: 4500, Burn: 250 liter/hr Max Speed: 14 knots Generators & Electricity Output: 90kw Generators: 2 x Caterpillar 3304 Shore Power: 2 x 220 3 phase Air Conditioning: Type: Marine Air 60 ton 3 Chillers Other Machinery Watermakers: 22,712 litres/day – 6,000 US gallons total Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Quantum Zero Speed Bow Thruster: 50hp electric Steering System: Rolls Royce Fuel Separator & Filtration: Alfa laval Sewage System: Hamman
- Communications and Navigation
- Communication Systems SATcom: V sat, Fleet 77, Inmarsat Mini M, Inmarsat C Telephone System: Panasonic SSB: Furuno VHF: ICOM IC-M504 WiFi: In main guest areas Navigation Systems Radars: Furuno Gyrocompass: Roberston RGC-10 Magnetic Compass: Azimut 1000 Auto Pilot: Robertson Depth Sounder: Brookes & Gatehouse GPS: Saab R4 Ships Computer: Zoostorm Wind/Speed Log: Brookes and Gatehouse Navtex: Furuno
- Entertainment Systems
- Satellite TV in 3 staterooms and public areas 40” Plasma TV in main salon, sky lounge & master DVD/ MP3 player in each stateroom Ipod Docks throughout Over 500 DVD film library
- Cooking Equipment: Miele & Electrolux Oven Refrigeration/Freezer: Miele & Hoshikazi Dishwasher: Miele
- Tender and Toys
- Tenders: 31’ Novurania Chase Tender 340hp 15’ Castoldi tender, jet drive 55hp Recreation: 2 X Yamaha VX deluxe sport 3 person wave runners 2 X SEABOB Cayagos 2 X two person kayaks snorkeling gear for 12 guests Water skis Wakeboard 3 person Banana 4 person inflatable bowl Fishing gear Jacuzzi 23' Trampoline Exercise Equipment: Elliptical cross trainer Running machine Free weights Exercise ball Mats
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Steen Aft Warping Capstans: Steen Awnings: 3 x Removable on Sun Deck Pool/Jacuzzi: Jacuzzi with large sunpad, built in facing benches Boat Crane and Davits: Marquipt 1500 Passerelle: yes Swimming Platform: Main deck aft w/ fresh water shower
- Guest Accommodations
- Audacia features accommodations for 12 guests in 6 cabins including an on-deck master with two ensuite bathrooms, a full beam VIP and four guest cabins that have all been completely renovated. All cabins have full audio/visual equipment including iPod docking stations. Each bath benefits from gorgeous new marble fixtures and fittings. The main salon is expansive and offers guests the opportunity to relax in exceptional contemporary elegance. Feadship quality is evident throughout. The rich hardwoods and paneling are perfectly complimented by the blue and white color palette and the panoramic windows allow natural ambient light to make the interior warm and inviting. The sky lounge was expanded during Audacia's refit and has become the social hub of the yacht. With full bar, three circular oversized sofas, oversized windows and TV, this is the perfect place to relax and entertain. Audacia offers expansive outdoor space to suit a guest’s every whim & fancy. Her huge open top deck has new chaise lounges & a casual rounded seating area with a fun & sexy curved bar ---- perfect for cocktails while watching Cannes’ summer fireworks festival or St Bart’s New Year’s Eve extravaganza. Her main aft deck offers protected outdoor dining, while her new expanded swim platform allows friends & family to enjoy numerous water sports together.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Simon Gibson 561-779-9534 Simon@Worthavenueyachs.com Peter Thompson +44 77 88 75 53 34 Peter @Worthavenueyachts.com