- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MI CIELO has completed an extensive yard period with both main engines and generators completely overhauled amongst a long list of work completed. Ready to cruise now, MI CIELO is offered at an attractive asking price by a motivated seller.
- Main Engines Engine Type: 2 x MTU 16V2000M90; 1800 hp each Engine Hours: 0 Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZFBW255VP Drive: V-Drive (reduction 2.5:1) Propulsion Type: Propeller Speed Consumption per hoursRangeRPM Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Maximum: 24 knots 125 gallons 730 2200 Cruising: 19 knots 100 gallons 722 1900 Generators & Electricity Output: VAC 55KW (220VAC) 3PHS 60HZ Generators: 2 x Kohler 55 Kw Generator Hours: 24 Generator Fuel Consumption: 8 gallons/hour Shore Power: Atlas energy system (100 AMPS) 48KW 3PHS, 96006 SPCL35KX6X3-XL-SB Transformers: 24VDCT012VDC Batteries Main Engine Starting: battery bank (24VDC Trojan) 720 Al Generator Starting: 12v Air Conditioning: Type: Cruisair (chilled water system) 1440B0 BTU (twin compressors) Other Machinery Watermakers: Sea Recovery: SRCAW900-1 (Aqua Whisper Series) 920 gallons per hour, approx. 3600 liters per day Stabilizers: NAIAD marine stabilizer (roll stabilizers) Trim Tabs: Maritime Hydraulic Bow Thruster: Type BP-003 (Bow-propeller BSC) 35HP Steering System: BCS electro-hydraulic system Fuel Separator & Filtration: Engines (6 units Racor 1000s); Gen sets (2 units Racor 500s) Fire/Bilge Pump: 6 bilge pumps/1fire pump. 200 lts/min Sewage System: Integrated macerator each unit Fresh Water System: 2 x 24v Boilers: 2 x boilers 250 Lts/66 gallons; 1 boiler 50 Lts/13 gallons
- Communications and Navigation
- Communication Systems SSB: Furuno VHF: Standard Marine VHF bidirectional, SSB Model FS-5000 Navigation Systems Radars: (1) Radar Furuno in pilot house (1) Radar Furuno - upper deck Gyrocompass: Anschutz Magnetic Compass: Cassen 8 plath Ok/two instruments Auto Pilot: Anschutz in pilot house and Furuno FAP-330(two station) Depth Sounder: Furuno GPS: Furuno nav set system/Furuno GP-37/Furuno & GP-7000F/FurunoGP-30 Ships Computer: Sony Vaio Wind/Speed Log: Auto Helm
- Entertainment Equipment
- Salon: Sony Bravia Plasma T.V. Screen (full HD 1080) Sony Digital audio/video control center Sony CD/DVD player Satellite T.V. Dolby System stereo BOSE speakers TV Salon: Panasonic Plasma T. V. Screen TH-37PWS Panasonic CD/DVD player and recorder Sony VHS player Satellite T.V Staterooms: All the main staterooms are equipped with flat screen TV, CD/DVD player. The VIP stateroom has Satellite T.V. (All the main staterooms have internal telephone.)
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: GE 4-burner stove and oven Microwave oven GE XLI800 Refrigeration/Freezer: 4 doors, the two at the top are refrigerated and the two at the bottom are freezers 1 extra refrigerator Icemaker: Raritan Other: 2 sinks Table for 6 persons Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment: Stacked Bosch Axxis
- Tender and Toys
- Tenders: 14’ Novurania Toys:: 1 x Yamaha 1 x Sea Doo stand up jet ski
- Deck Equipment
- Passerelle: Technomare
- Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: CO2 Remote and Auto Deploy Fire Extinguishers: 10 Alarms: Smoke and heat alarm in Engine Room and Lazarette Safety Equipment Life Rafts: 2 x 6 person Life Rings: 2 EPIRBS: 1 Flares: 1 Medical Equipment: 1 medical kit
- Salon: The interior comes with the standard layout that includes a large salon that has good seating to both port and starboard.. The LCD TV with stereo system is aft to starboard with the bar area with ice-maker and a custom refrigerated cabinet aft to port. There are numerous storage lockers outboard to port and starboard and large curved doors are aft. The day head is forward to port and the walk thru’ is forward to starboard. The formal dining table with ten chairs is forward on the centerline of the salon. Main bar w/glassware 2 sofas seating 10 people 1 central square coffee table 1 oval table for 10 people 1 Half bathroom 1 Plasma TV. Screen 36” 1 CD player stereo radio AM/FM 3 luxury mirrors 2 furniture pieces with silver and glass 1 copula w/lights and a mirror at the ceiling Study: The study is forward of the salon with a large couch aft and the entertainment equipment forward. Lower deck: The cabins are accessed down a stairway from the starboard walk thru’ which leads down to the lower passageway. The master stateroom is aft and is full width. This cabin comes with a centerline king sized berth; the head is aft to starboard with a walk in closet aft to port. There is a small vanity desk to starboard and a sofa seat to port with additional storage in lockers and drawers. All the way forward is the VIP guest cabin that has a centerline queen sized berth, good storage and the enclosed head is aft to port. The port & starboard guest cabins come with inboard and outboard single berths, good storage and each head is aft. Master Stateroom: 1 Plasma TV Screen 36” 1 CD player 1 bathroom 2 sinks with large mirrors 1 queen size bed with drawers at the base 1 hairdryer 1 dressing room 1 closet 2 sofas 1 minibar 2 skylights VIP Stateroom: 1 Plasma TV Screen 24 “ 1 CD player 1 queen size bed with drawers at the base, lights at the bottom and mirrors at the headboard. 1 bathroom with sinks pink, black and beige marble top, 4 drawers 1 skylight Dressing room Closet 1 sofa Storage drawers Guest Stateroom (2) stern & port: Port: 1 TV 24” 2 twin beds with a nightstand between them, which has 3 drawers 1 pullman berth 1 bathroom 1 CD player 1Sink and vanity with 4 storage compartments below 1 closet 1 large mirror over the sink Stern: 1 TV 24” 2 twin beds with a nightstand between them, which has 3 drawers. 1 pullman berth 1 bathroom 1 CD player 1 Sink and vanity with 4 storage compartments below 1 closet 1 large mirror over the sink Crew Quarters: There is a centerline stairway that leads down to the crew's area with two cabins that have twin single berths with the head forward. There is an emergency hatch from the lower centerline hallway up to the fore deck. Port Crew Cabin: 1 bathroom 2 berths with storage drawers beneath 1 closet Air Conditioner Reading lamps Stern Crew Cabin: Half bathroom 2 berths with storage drawers beneath 1 closet Air conditioner Reading lamps Fly Bridge The fly-bridge is accessed from either the aft deck or from the pilothouse. The helm is forward to port with all engine controls, gauges and electronics all easy to hand. There is a large seating area opposite to starboard with a second even larger seating area aft on the centerline. The BBQ, sink and refrigerated chest are in a console aft of the helm seating. The jet tub is aft of the seating and the two life rafts are aft to port & starboard. Inboard of the port life raft is a large refrigerator/freezer chest. Opposite to starboard is a freezer chest. There is a large bimini top stretching from the aft mounted radar arch forward to the helm seat. Jacuzzi Helm station with navigation equipment and security system Small table for 3 people Table with easy chairs for 10 people Drawers 1 refrigerator 1 grill 21 life jackets for adults and 11 for children 2 extra life jackets with the name of the yacht Mattress to sunbathe Rods CD player Drawers for storage The galley is forward of this study area and was found clean and neat with all equipment in good working condition. The entry to the crew area is forward on the centerline. There is a small table for the crew forward to starboard. Garage This area is accessed from either the aft deck or by opening the large aft transom door and was found clean and neat. There is a large custom frame on the centerline for lowering and retrieving a dinghy. There is still plenty of space to port and starboard in which the, shore transformers, hydraulic power pack, water heater and fixed fire fighting bottle are installed in.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.