- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 330-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THIS 1985 WELLCRAFT 377 SCARAB -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETIALS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 330-hp Gas Engine's with TRS Sterndrives and 1175 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2007 Tarpon Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Portable Head, Teak Swim Platform, K-Plane Trim Tabs, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 2007 Marine Survey on file and available for review. Please be advised repair / refurbishment is required to restore this vessel to her former glory! Vessel has been inside stored and has not been used since 2011...will require new batteries, cockpit upholstery repair and or replacement, dash repair (see photos) required where radio mounts, no canvas included. Asking price of $23,500 includes 2007 tri-axle trailer shown in photos. PLEASE recognize work required...off-site and shown by pre-set appointment with minimum 24-hours notice.
- Forward V-Berth w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Settee / Couch to Starboard (2) Chairs (built-in) to Port Enclosed Head (Pump-out) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder
- (2) Batteries (need replacement) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug (cord not included)
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch (no screen) Teak Swim Platform
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs Bottom Paint NO CANVAS INCLUDED 2007 Tarpon Tri-Axle Trailer Included 2007 Marine Survey on file FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.