- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ALL SPECS IN THIS LISTNG ARE PRELIMINARY
Salon / 2 Staterooms / 2 Heads / Full Galley
A very nice boat, in very good condition, with an extensive equipment list, for a very good price. Comes equipped with dual Caterpillar 3208 Turbo 425 hp diesels, bow thruster, Northern Lights 8kW generator, Furuno NavNet, full galley, full FIB Lexan enclosure and zip-outs, and dual flybridge helm chairs.
- PROPULSION SYSTEM
- ENGINES: Caterpillar 3208 TA V-8 Turbo Marine Diesel Turbo 425 hp TRANSMISSION/REDUCTION GEARS: "Twin Disc" MG507-1 2.54: 1 PROPELLERS: 3-blade Bronze 31x34 RHlLH TAILSHAFT: 2" Monel PACKING GLANDS: "Dripless" type STRUT: SS V-type each BEARINGS: Cutlass RUDDER: SS spade STEERING: Three station wi SS wheels - SS drag link - arms and stops' "Hynautic" system REMARKS:"Key Power" bow thruster. Two spare props - 3-blade 30"x32" - on board.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- CONTROLS: Three station; dual lever hydraulic; full instrumentation at two stations GPS: Furuno NavNet VX2 RADAR: Furuno NavNet 2 station, 36 mi. FATHOMETER: Furuno NavNet RD30 COMPASS: (2) Deck mount, liquid, lighted , 5" and 4" COMPASS: Danforth RADIO: ICOM MI20 VHF full channel 25 watt with antenna AUTOMATIC: Robertson AP 200 DE with remote LOG: Datamarine ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Furuno GPS navigator at FIB Standard VHF at FIB ICOM hand held VHF Furuno" FCV-582L fishfinder Navigation lights Datamarine knotmeter 12V dual trumpet horn 4" bell HD handheld spot- 12V Searchlight REMARKS: Rudder angle gauges at helm stations
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 8kW 3-cyl. Diesel (1977 hours) Keypower 10hp bow thruster FUEL FILTERS: (3) Racor, (5) canister type. BILGE PUMPS: (3) 12v with auto float switches; one manual mounted, 2" hose. Sea strainers on all intakes and salt water pumps Sump pumps SS 18-gal Hot water tank Bennett hyd/electric Trim tabs with meters at FIB, double rams each Deck washdown pumps fwd & aft Leeson watermaker pump - NIT 12v oil change pump with 3-valve manifold Glendenning engine sync Parallel switch for engine start FRESH WATERMAKER: 12v DC pressure "Aquatech watermaker, 120v AC with remote at bridge
- ELECTRICAL & ACCESSORIES
- AM/FM/CD with speakers 360-degree antenna TV Toshiba" TV/DVD Sony CD/MD player built in 120V AC cabin heaters 12V cabin lights 120V AC outlets VOLTAGE: 24VDC. 12V DC; 110V AC (on board) and 11OV AC shore power hook-up BATTERIES: (1) Group 27 gen start; (11) 6V DC; (4) 8D engine start and thruster BATTERY CHARGER: "Lewco 1240" wi rheostat - NIT; "Freedom" converter SHORE POWER CORD: RD. 30 amp marine grade OTHER: Volt and amp gauges; "Freedom" inverter 2500 watt inverter/converter; Xantrex DC monitor REMARKS: "Zinc Saver" system on board
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- ANCHORS: Primary: 60# CQR Secondary: 13# Danforth RODE: 200' x 5/8" nylon CHAIN: 250' x 5/16 50' x 3/8" WINCHES: Maxwell VWC 2200 wildcat and drum wi power foot switches up/down vertical, and remote at helm station HARDWARE: SS railings; FG bow plank wi anchor roller; SS hand rails; (4) forward deck hatches; SS ladder from cockpit to FIB; inside steps to FIB. MASTS: FG radar arch over FIB wi FG hard top AFT: FG swim platform with boarding ladder. MISC: Aluminum boat hook Boat fenders Deck lines Jackstaff and flag (2) Cockpit lights (2) FIB helm chairs and "L" bench seating Magma BBQ
- GALLEY RANGE: Princess 3-burner wi oven - tested, working REFRIGERATION: (2) "Norcold" front-loading refrigerator / freezer SINK: Double SS Trash compactor
- CARPETING/SOLES: Carpet on cabin sole or teak & holly CURTAINS/DRAPES: On cabin windows INTERIOR FURNISHINGS: Extensive Teakwood trim and cabinetry; Formica countertops; couch, tables; fabric overhead; storage in compartments and drawers; ship's clock and barometer; overhead hand rails in salon and galley.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- PORTABLE FIRE EXTINGUISHER: (3) IOBC - current dates FIXED FIRE EXTINGUISHER: "Firebouy"; "Halon" COVERING: Engine room ALARM SYSTEM: Engine alarms LIFE PRESERVERS: (10) adult THROW RINGS: 20" ring LIFE CUSHIONS: (2) Type IV
- STANDARD ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT LIST
- 48 SEDAN STANDARD FEATURES: GENERAL CONSTRUCTION: - Solid hand-laminated fiberglass hull with epoxy barrier coat warranteed five years by shipyard - Hand-laminated fiberglass deck and superstructure - Baltek balsa core in all structural areas above the waterline - Hull-to-deck mechanically fastened and bonded - Double laminations at chine, keel and running hardware locations - Uni and bi-directional FRP laminate per schedule - 3-4-inch structural bulkheads padded at hull and bonded per schedule - Top grade 316 stainless steel exterior and deck hardware - Molded upper and lower rub rails capped with one-and-1-4-inch SS trim rail - Four full length longitudinal engine stringers - Multiple athwartships frames for maximum hull stiffness STANDARD EXTERIOR: GENERAL: - Wide FRP swim step with SS swim ladder - Port, starboard and transom boarding doors - Contrasting non-glare, non-skid decks - Eight Hood SS portlights painted to match gelcoat - All exterior stainless 316 grade electro-polished - No exterior aluminum - Bow and stern flag staffs and sockets - Emergency tiller - Six hull Hawse holes - hocks - Two Transom hawse holes COCKPIT: - Large lazarette storage locker - H and C fresh water shower in molded FRP cabinet - Convenience storage cabinet with sink, H and C fresh water and single lever faucet - Cockpit to flybridge SS ladder - Fresh water wash down FOREDECK: - Anchor platform of molded FRP with SS roller - Bow seat with vinyl cushion - storage under - 45 lb. CQR anchor (or equivalent) - Fresh water wash down - 300-foot X 5-16-inch high test anchor chain led deep to bilge - Maxwell 2200# vertical windlass with dual direction, three-station control, and electric overload protection - SS bow pulpit and one-and-1-4-inch safety railings - Four Bomar deck hatches painted to match gelcoat STANDARD INTERIOR: FLYBRIDGE-BOAT DECK: - Helm console with full engine instrumentation - Capilano hydraulic steering controls - Morse engine controls - Danforth compass and adjustment - Pompanette helm chair - Seating with storage under and teak grating - Plexiglass F-B instrument cover Radar arch of molded FRP - SS handrail - SS 600 lb. davit - Starboard cabinet with covered sink GENERAL: - Furniture quality hand rubbed satin finish Burmese teak cabinetry, bulkheads and wall surfaces except formica or FRP in heads - Vinyl headliner throughout, except formica in heads - Tempered and tinted window glass throughout - Quality carpeting with padding - Teak and holly sole throughout - Quality AC and DC lighting throughout - Halogen overhead lighting with dimmer switches - Quality hardware on interior doors and cabinets - Quality locking hardware on opening windows and doors - Drawers finished with formica bottoms - Hanging lockers with automatic lighting STATEROOMS: - Custom innerspring mattress in Master stateroom - Custom foam cushions for guest stateroom - Camphor lined hanging lockers with automatic lights - Custom draperies on portlights - Drawers and cabinets - Queen berths LOWER HELM: - Helm console with complete engine instrumentation - Engine warning lights in addition to gauges - Dimmer switch for instrument lights - Capilano hydraulic steering with teak and SS destroyer type wheel - Morse engine controls - Pompanette helm chair - Danforth compass - Ample room for electronics on console and overhead - AC-DC distribution panels and generator controls - Folding seat and footrest - Flush sliding doors to side decks port and starboard - Stairway to flybridge - Stairway to forward staterooms - Chart storage - L-Settee with Hi-lo table SALON: - Mini-blinds with custom fabric valances - Quality upholstered cushions for salon L-seat - Custom mok draperies - Aft sliding door with upper and lower glass - TV cabinet aft starboard corner GALLEY: - Formica countertops - Double SS sink with single lever faucet - Seaward three-burner 110-V cooktop - Sharp microwave - convection oven - White formica lined drawer bottoms - Slide out shelves in cabinets - Sub-zero refrigerator - Sub-zero freezer - Overhead cabinet - Pantry storage HEADS: - Formica countertops - Single lever faucets - Raritan crown heads with y-valves - Sealand macerator pump and tank vent - Sealand vent filter - Ventilation blowers - Molded FRP holding tank MISCELLANEOUS: - Three two-arm parallel windshield wipers - Windshield wash system - Four Polyform fenders - Six Braided dock lines TANKS AND PLUMBING: - Two SS freshwater tanks at lazarette - Molded FRP holding tank under forward sole - Four fuel tanks in engine room, epoxy painted and insulated - Tank faces covered with aluminum clad hardboard - SS fuel supply and return manifolds with sight gages - Clean-outs and shutoff valves on all tanks - Supply lines from aft lowest tank corners - Whale Gusher hand bilge pump - Rule 800 shower sump pump - Three bronze gate valves at watertight bulkheads - Bilge water alarm - Four bilge pumps with super switches - Heavy wall copper tubing supply lines color coded - Pressure pumps on fresh and seawater systems with inline filters - Pressure accumulator tank on fresh water system - Bronze sea cocks on all through hull fittings - Bronze sea strainers for engines and generator - Common (sea chest) drain system to minimize through hull fittings - 15-gallon SS water heater with heat exchanger ELECTRICAL: - AC and DC breaker protect near each source - Complete AC and DC electrical distribution panels at lower station as per plan with breaker protection, indicator lights - Five pt. switches for 110-VDC panel - Four 12-V deck dome lights - Two 12-V halogen flood lights at cockpit - Seven exterior safety lights - Aqua navigation lights (white finish) - AC and DC engine room lighting - Wiring for HD 130-amp alternator - 40 amp 'smart' battery charger - Two 230 amp-hr main engine start batteries with boxes (four with 24-volt) - Two 8D 230 amp-hr. house batteries - 105 amp-hr marine battery for (generator) - Battery parallel system - Two 30-amp shore connectors - Phone - cable - TV connector - Intercom system (five stations) - 50, 30 amp - 110-V powercord - Starboard shorepower receptacles - Complete bonding system MECHANICAL: - Engine room fully insulated with high density foam and aluminum barrier shield - Two 4"-inch engine room blowers with PVC ducting - Bilges finished in smooth polyester paint - Molded FRP engine drip pans - Racor 1000 MA fuel filter for each engine - Racor 500 MA fuel filter - SS rudder posts - Aquamet #22 SS propeller shafts - Three blade expanded area propellers - Shaft scratchers - Quality bronze V-struts - SS hydrodynamic rudder blades - Bennett 12-inch x 48-inch trim tabs with two station controls - Engine room access from cockpit galley hatches - Fire Boy automatic system in engine room - Baffled engine air intakes to control H20 induction - Engine beds of custom formed stainless steel - Aqua flow mufflers for main engines - Custom 316L Grade stainless exhaust risers
- MANUFACTURER DESCRIPTION
- The Offshore 48 Sedan is built by Offshore Yachts. Offshore Yachts are designed and built with remarkable attention to detail, like recessed hull portlights, molded side deck overheads and deck hatches that are fully finished on the underside. Offshore Yacht's hull design features a generous beam and finely veed and deep forefoot that gradually tapers to a 12-degree deadrise at the transom. This design produces a hull that is quick to get on plane and knifes cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range. The long shallow keel, low profile, low center of gravity and substantial displacement result in a gentle easy motion, directional stability and excellent all-around boat handling characteristics in virtually any sea condition. All Offshore Yachts feature well thought-out details such as: covered walkaround decks for maximum safety and comfort, and window frames, doors and hatches made of gel coated fiberglass so they can't corrode like aluminum or rot like wood. Other less apparent.details include: the boatdeck is internally drained to the waterline, keeping the lower decks free of run off, and two exits from each area of the boat for added safety.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.