- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Simply put, you will not find a more pristine, or better cared for Grand Alaskan on the market today. With her more than $300,000 in upgrades and enhancements, you will also not find a more well equipped or more comfortable motor yacht in her class.
Paladin is a stunning example of classic Grand Banks styling in an updated, luxurious motor yacht. Meticulously maintained by her knowledgeable owner since new, this stunning vessel is ready to take you and your crew anywhere you want to go. If you are currently considering a yacht in this class, you owe it to yourself to see this spectacular vessel. Her custom boathouse is also available.
Please see the detailed list of specifications, upgrades and enhancements... Then, give us a call to schedule a private viewing.
- Full-sized Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer 40 Gallon Stainless Steel Webasto Water Heater Four Burner Electric Stove w/Oven GE Microwave Oven GE Full-sized Dishwasher GE Trash Compactor Garbage Disposal Frigidaire Washer Frigidaire Dryer Teak and Holly Floor Filter Drinking Water Corian Countertops Expansive Pantry and Cooking Utensil Storage
- Island Queen Bed Custom Mattress Spacious Teak Closets and Drawers Master Ensuite Head with Jetted Tub & Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon ST60 Plus Depth Display Depth Sounder Panasonic Hybrid Phone System With (2) Phones Raytheon ST60 Plus Speed Display Speed Indicator Raytheon ST60 Wind System Wind Speed Indicator Furuno Navtex Receiver NX 500 Weather Fax Panasonic Close Circuit Monitor Aft Camera Nobeltec Visual Navigation Suite Chartplotter Master Stateroom Anchor Watch Alarms Motorola M29 Interface Cellular Phone Danforth Constellation Compass Remote Controlled Search Light TracVision 3 Satellite TV Simrad ST2 Autopilot Engine Room Camera ICOM M127 VHF Radio Trim Tab Controls ICOM Load Hailer Northstar GPS Furuno GPS 32
- 16KW Northern Lights Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield 8KW Northern Lights Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield Magnum 2800 Watt Inverter, with 12v 125amp Charger DC Electrical System 48 volt, 24 Volt, and 12 Volt 12v and 24v Alternators on both Engines AC Electrical System 110volt and 220 Volt Dockside Electrical Cable (Fore and Aft) Glendenning Retractable Shore Cord Battery Bank w/Cut-Off Switch Battery Chargers, 12v, 24v, 48v Battery Parallel Switch Electrical Bonding System Glendenning Remote Control
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 660 HP Caterpillar 3196TA Diesels w/1290 hours Glendenning Electronic Engine Controls w/Manual Backup Fresh Water Cooled Engine Room Lights 12v and 110v Racor Filters Fuel Shut-Off Valve Raw Water Sea Strainers Tank Watch System Engine Temp Alarm Oil Temp Alarm Water Temp Alarm Secondary Fuel Separator Fuel Transfer Pump Oil Transfer Pump
- Upgrades & Enhancements
- 2003 50hp Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboard for 14' Rendova Tender 1500 Lbs Nautical Structure Davit System Wesmar 48 Volt Bow Truster 23hp (8D Batteries) 48 Volt Charge Bow Thruster "Flair" for Maintained Thrust a Dockside Lewmar Stern Thruster 24 Volt 15 HP w/Shallow Draft Tunnel (3 stations) Newmar 48 Volt 40 Amp Battery Charger for Engine Start Newmar 12 Volt 3 Bank Battery Charger Winslow 6-man Liferaft Electric Windlass Naiad Stabilizers Underwater Stern Lights 30" Swim Step Extension w/Teak Flooring and Handrails Interphase Color Twin Scope Forward Looking Depth Sounder Big Bay 15" Display Monitor Furuno Weather Fax 30 w/Antenna KVH M-5 Satellite TV Antenna Revision Stainless Steel Arch Milteck Marine AIS Receiver and Antenna Glendinning Controls Glendinning Retractable Shore Cord Glendinning Remote Control 800 gpd Water maker Nutone Central Vacuum EPIRB-ACR 406 Cat Cruisair Air Conditioning 72,000 BTU PSS Dripless Shafts Magnum 2800 Watt Inverter- 12 volt Sine w/ 25 Amp Charger and Remote Display Broadband WIFI Modem 33 DBM w/Long Rang Antenna Bose Surround Theatre System Jetted Tub in Master Stateroom VacuFlush Heads Fresh Bottom Paint 2011 110 Lbs Bruce Anchor 45 Lbs Bruce Anchor Cell Phone Amplifier w/ Antenna Simrad Radar and Nobeltec Navigation Display - Remote Flybridge Engine Room Camera Stern Camera Webasto Diesel Furnace w/Everhot Expansion Tank Desktop Computer for Nobeltc System 2X 350' 3/8" BBB Chain Transom Door Starboard & Port Side Boarding Gates both High and Low Fender Sail Tracks hanger System Triple Sounding Kahlenberg Air Horn Buff and Polish 2011 Beautiful Teak Paneling and Cabinets Throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.