- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
FANTASTIC DEAL ON THIS BOAT!
DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!
Come find out why the Beneteau 44 Center Cockpit is so hard to find...Is it the layout? The sailing-ability? The quick turn of speed? Their creature comforts? IT'S ALL OF THESE AND MORE!
Enchantress is ready to take you to the Islands of your dreams. The owners really hate to give her up but their loss is your gain! Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to Enchantress today. You'll be glad you did.
- Moving from the stern to the bow: Aft Master Stateroom and Ensuite Bath : Centerline walk-around queen berth surrounded by two hanging lockers, four storage compartments, sole storage, makeup vanity and bulkhead cubbies. Ensuite head with new toilet with seat over, tub/shower with splash guard, two lockers, S/S sink, medicine cabinet and shelf storage. A true "Master Bath"! Galley: Found in the starboard side walk through from the master stateroom. Both refrigeration and freezer compartments, exceptional counterspace for food prep and cabinetry galore. A cooks dream galley! (see details below) Nav Station: Found to starboard at the base of the companionway. Comfortable seating at the flip-top chart table, electrical panel, instrument array and ample room for future additions. Salon: Warm, inviting and very comfortable. To port is the raised dining table and Ultra Leather settee providing you a perfect view of the Harbour while dining in comfort. Storage galore under the settee. The table converts to a double berth if needed too! Across to starboard are two Ultra Leather built-in chairs with a cocktail locker between. The salon & galley bilges are deep and provide exceptional storage for long range cruising gear and necessities. Gun locker in engine compartment. Guest "Bunk Cabin: Portside just forward of the salon. Over/under single berths with two hanging lockers. Perfect for large item storage if not needed for sleeping accommodations. Every boat needs a garage! Guest Head: Across to SB from bunk cabin. Sink and vanity, two lockers, head with seat over, mirrored bulkheads. Guest Cabin: Spacious V berth with filler. Six hullside lockers over berth, hanging locker.
- Refrigeration, deep freeze: Nauti-kol FWC with Danfoss compressor - 12V Smev 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Sharp microwave oven Manual pressure water, fresh & salt @ galley 70/30 Stainless steel sink (11) storage lockers, (2) Drawers Slide-out pantry Custom tile food prep counter and backsplash
- Raymarine ST6000+ Hydraulic autopilot Furuno GP-31 Navigator Pod Link II Modem Instruments in Nav Pod @ helm Raymarine ST60 wind speed & direction Autohelm depth Uniden VHF (New 2012) ICOM M700 Pro SSB radio w/ auto tuner JVC Stereo & CD player Vizio TV Toshiba DVD player Clock & barometer Olympic 135 6" compass
- (5) Group 31 Interstate HD batteries - House (2012), (1) Group 27 - Engine start Heart Freedom 2000 watt inverter/charger Aerogen 6 wind generator 100 amp Balmar alternator Shoreline 12 EXB battery monitor Overhead Halogen lighting (New 2012) (5) 12V Hella fans
- Yanmar 4JH2-DTE 88hp diesel engine Racor fuel filters Fresh water cooling system BC Fire extinguishing system 3 Blade bronze prop - fixed New PSY dripless shaft seal boot New 2012 Water pump New 2012 Bilge pump Manual head
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 45# CQR w/ 150'chain & 100' rode, (2) Danforth style Lofrans 1000 watt electric windlass Sun awning mast to stern Cockpit table and drink holder Two adjustable deck chairs Bow pulpit seat Stern shower Magma propane grill & food prep table (4) Dorades (3) Deep aft deck lazarettes (5) Lewmar hatches Screens for all ports Mast pulpits Leather wrapped wheel Sugar scoop stern Bosuns chair Saturn 12' dinghy w/ bimini & suncover Tohatsu 9.8 hp OB engine OB motor mount OB motor lift Plastimo 6 man Trans-ocean liferaft (needs certification) (6) Life jackets Full rubrail Tri-color @ masthead Swim platform, swim ladder Fenders & lines
- Sails & Rigging
- Doyle sails - (2001) ProFurl RF Genoa, 2 Spar RF Main, Spinnaker w/ ATM sock Winches: Lewmar 54ST primaries, 40ST mainsheet & 40ST manueuvering Mainsheet traveler Keel stepped aluminum mast All lines lead to cockpit thru spinlocks Block for assymetrical spinnaker New halyards (2012)
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- You will find "Enchantress" to be the best priced 3 cabin 44 CC on the market today. The current Owners bought her in 2001 and spent 3 years cruising the Californian/Mexican Coast and throughout the Caribbean. They have re-entered the real world (unfortunately) and have resigned themselves to "swallowing the anchor". Enchantress has proven herself to be a comfortable, seaworthy and particularly FAST cruising vessel. Well maintained, she is a delight to show. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Enchantress" today! Bottom painted 6/2012 Bottom had no blisters at haul out Cutlass bearing 6/2012 Composite sole All manuals and tech notes on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info