- 60 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Boat Show Special - $100,000 Price Reduction.
Come see this boat at the 2014 Miami Boat Show!
"Hattitude" is a 2004 Hatteras 60 convertible purchased new by the current owner after being the Hatteras company Demo (Hatterascal) for a short time. This is the perfect yacht for the cruising family with three staterooms and three heads or the hard core tournament fisherman with its upgraded Caterpillar C-32 engines @ 1650 hp each (CAT Warranty Extended through December 2014). Maintained by full time Captain since new. Loaded with equipment. Don't miss this Yacht. Make an appointment today to see Hattitude!
- "Hattitude" is built with a high gloss cherry wood. Hatteras' renowned L-shaped sofa, is located to the port side with rod storage easily accessed underneath. Built into the starboard side a Sony 42" TV is built into the bulkhead and large frameless windows provide generous light. For comfort linear valences distribute cooled air evenly throughout the salon and galley through wood valences, eliminating hot and cold spots associated with overhead vents. L- shaped ultra leather sofa to port with storage underneath. Custom Cocktail table custom with bottle storage below. UPGRADE Sony 42" flatscreen TV with Tracvision satellite. UPGRADE Denon sound system with AM/FM/DVD/CD and Ipod connection. Bose surround sound. Scotsman ice maker. Recessed lighting with dimmers. Custom Wooden Blinds Upholstered headliner Cherry wood bulkheads Wood valances Fixed frameless windows with safety glass AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights Air handler for salon replaced in 2012.UPDATE A/C pumps replaced in 2012 UPDATE
- The galley provides an L-shaped design, with loads of storage. The undercounter refrigerator/freezer provide for a low profile, allowing the salon and galley to be united. The galley is fully equipped with a four burner cootop, trash compactor, microwave convection oven and deep drawer storage in the galley facia. Large drawers that pull out for easy access, galley facia. Subzero undercounter drawer refrigerator and freezer, 2 drawers each. Solid surface countertops and undermount sink Whirlpool 4- burner cooktop with smooth surface. Whirlpool trash compactor. Sharp Microwave/ convection oven. Large storage area forward of galley. Dinette to Starboard, with storage underneath. Lots of storage below sink and cooktop. Amtico flooring. Cook top new in 2012. UPDATE subzero refrigerator drawers new compressors in 2012. UPDATE
- Master Stateroom And head (Port)
- The master stateroom is large in that the berth is a queen size walk around positioned awthorthship against the hull side. The stateroom has great storage. Underneath the queen berth is a cedar lined storage which is hinged for easy access. Across the back bulkhead is two cedar lined lockers and forward you'll find two separate drawer banks with nightstands on either side of the berth. Walk around queen berth with cedar lined storage below. Upholstered Headboards Twin cedar lined lockers Carpeting Padded bulkheads Fluted wood valance with a/c Nightstands Dresser with drawers AC and DC lights, with dimmable lights 20" Flatscreen TV with DVD player. Custom bed linens. Full length mirror. Insuite head with Stall shower, hard surface counter tops, head hunter toilet and mirrored ceilings. Amtico flooring in head. storage below sink.
- VIP (Forward)
- In the bow stateroom, the stateroom provides for a walk around queen berth with hinged access to cedar lined storage. On either side of the berth are cedar lined lockers and access to a private ensuite head. Carpeting Padded bulkheads AC and DC lights with dimmable lighting Walk around Queen Bed with storage underneath. Sharp 18" TV. Twin Cedar lined Hanging lockers Upper hull side storage cabinets Cabinets and nightstands on either side of berth Hatch to bow. Private access to Insuite head Head hunter toliet. Stall shower. Mirrored ceilings in head storage under sink.
- Guest Stateroom (Starboard)
- Just down the companionway and to the starboard side you will find the third stateroom, with upper and lower berths, a full size cedar lined hanging locker and access to the day head. Carpeting AC and DC lighting Padded wallcovering Single upper and lower Berths. Storage under lower berth. Full sized cedar hanging locker. Access to head. custom bed linens.
- Guest/ Day Head
- All of the heads provide for optional mirrored ceiling and freshwater Head Hunter toilet system with showers and good storage. Amtico flooring Head hunter toilet. Stall shower. hatch to bow deck. access to Companionway and guest stateroom. storage under sink. stack washer and dryer located just forward of door to companionway.
- On the flybridge, a full array of electronics are hidden nicely in the peninsula, actuated console. Just forward of the console is additional seating and ample rod storage. To starboard is an additional seat with rod storage. Twin teak helms chairs sit behind the console. Upgrades include freshwater washdown, teak helm pod, mya Epoch electric teaser reels and misters. Systems monitor L-shaped bench forward of console with storage Starboard bench seat with storage Pop up electronics console. 3-sided enclosure with Hard top and Tuna Tower. Teak helm pod with single lever controls. UPGRADE freshwater washdown. UPGRADE insulated drink box. large storage under the forward brow. Mya Epoch electric teaser reels. UPGRADE 2 misters for bridge area. UPGRADE Twin teak helm chairs Power steering
- "Hattitude" is fish rigged, providing for twin in deck fish boxes, refrigerated drink box, freezer, eskimo ice maker, and full teak package. Release Fighting chair with rocket launcher and offset stantion. UPGRADE Tackle Drawers. 2- indeck fish boxes with macerator. Fresh and Saltwater washdowns and dockside disconnects. Refrigerated drink box under top step into salon. Large freezer. Eskimo 600# per day ice maker is plumbed to starboard raised box on aft bulkhead. UPGRADE Teak cockpit sole and covering boards with rolled coaming. UPGRADE Transom Livewell. UPGRADE Soney stereo with 4 speakers. Mister system with 7 heads. UPGRADE Transom Door.
- Northstar 6000i chartplotter and depthsounder. Northstar 952 chartplotter. Furuno Navnet radar and chartplotter. Northstar 1202 monitor, engine video,depth and plotter. XM sirus weather. KVH tacevision Satellite for TV,Phone and Fax. remote spotlight. 2-Icom VHF Radios. Simrad IS 15 depth. Simrad AP-22 Auto pilot. Garmin chartplotter and weather screen. Tower encludes. northstar 6000i depthsounder and chartplotter. simrad auto pilot remote. simrad Is 15 repeater. Icom VHF. Freshwater washdown.
- Engine Room/Equipment
- Cat. C-32 (1650) engines with 2800 hours. WARRANTIES until Dec. 2014 Two additional years of warranty available for purchase Cat 21.5 KW generator with 4700 hours. Oil change system. Brownies third lung dive compressor system. UPGRADE Cruisair A/C system with 4 units. FCI Max-Q 1800 GPD watermaker, Engine Room Gauge System. Fire boy extinguisher system. 2- 50 amp shore power cords. Tool Box. UPGRADE New a/c pumps 2012. UPDATE Eskimo ice machine rebuilt in 2012. UPDATE
- Owner may consider selling all fishing tackle.
- Owner's personal items are excluded from this sale.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Clark-Sneed/ Call Clark Sneed at 919 669-1304 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org