- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Classic Bertram sportfisherman with quality, performance and style that made Bertram yachts famous worldwide. A bullet-proof hull with a safe and comfortable ride in any sea that can’t be beat. The Bertram 38 is the roomiest and most comfortable 38 sportfisherman, with a large master stateroom with a master head, a large 2-person guest stateroom, a full guest head with walk-in shower and a large salon with full galley up. The huge cockpit accommodates sport fishing or entertainment. The tournament style flybridge offers two captain chairs and a full bench forward. The Bertram 38 safety, sea-keeping, accommodations, durability and great looks make her a Bertram legend. This Bertram is a great value, and is priced to sell as the owner has just bought a larger boat.
- Master stateroom forward with v berth with drawer storage underneath. Large opening hatch overhead with sliding screen. Full size hanging locker to port. Sitting bench and large storage locker to starboard. Master stateroom full head, sink and vanity. Guest stateroom to port with two bunks and full size hanging locker, storage drawers under bunk. Opening ports in both staterooms. Full Head with vanity and full walk-in shower stall is to starboard. Galley and salon are up with galley along starboard side with large countertops along entire starboard side. Lower control station with full controls and Raymarine Multi-Function Display. Large cockpit with twin custom tackle stations, teak cockpit and cover boards, and rod holders. Flybridge has twin captain chairs, new electronics and entertainment system, six (6) rod holders, and tournament seating forward. Foredeck has custom bow pulpit and windlass. Teak swim platform on the transom.
- Engine Brand: Cummins VT-555M Engine Power Each: 270 HP each Engine Type: Twin Inboard Diesel Drive Type: Twin Disc Transmission Cruising Speed: 16 kts Maximum Speed: 20 kt Engine Hours: 3000
- Sub-Zero refrigerator Sub-Zero freezer microwave oven Princess Oven with 3 burner stove top Large sink with lots of drawers and storage New L-shaped leather sofa Teak Hi-Lo Table New carpeting and mildew-resistant padding (2012) Lower Helm Control Station with Raymarine Navigation Suite New digital Onan Generator controls AC and DC Control Panels
- New Raymarine and Simrad integrated Navigation Suite integrating chartplotter, radar, depthfinder/fishfinder, autopilot and VHF Raymarine E120 MFD on bridge Raymarine E80 at Lower Station integrated with E120 Two separate GPS antennas for each chartplotter Raymarine 4kw, 48 nm, 4 ft array radar Raymarine Fishfinder with 1kw dual frequency transducer Raymarine VHF with DSC on bridge with separate antenna Raymarine VHF at Lower Station with separate antenna Speed and Temperature logs Simrad AP-26 Auto-pilot Simrad Commander Bluetooth autopilot remote control and data monitor Ritchie magnetic compass at Flybridge helm station and Lower Helm Station New Fusion Sound System: Salon waterproof system with internal iPod dock, Sirius Ready, 3-Zone volume control, speakers in Master SR, Guest SR, Salon (new cube speakers), Cockpit (new speakers), and Fly Bridge. Fly Bridge waterproof remote control for Fusion allows full control of system throughout the boat New LCD TV with flip-up mount Cable TV cockpit hook up, Salon and Master Stateroom connections TV antenna
- 50 Amp shore power 2 Cruisair air conditioning systems with reverse cycle heat supplying the Salon, Master SR and Guest SR New 7.5 kw Onan generator with sound shield and digital controls (new, 32 hrs, 5 yr. transferable warranty) Oil change system for both main engines and generator 30 gal hot water tank 30 gal holding tank Hot and cold pressure water with dockside fresh water hook up and cockpit freshwater washdown Battery charger Forward and Aft bilge pumps Anchor windlass
- Additional Features
- Bottom soda blasted, new vinylester bottom, fresh 3 coats Micron CSC w/Biolux ablative paint, fresh running gear anti-fouling New trim tab hydraulic lines Teak swim platform Custom port/starboard tackle lockers and storage 4 rod holders in cockpit, 6 rod holders on flybridge tower Flybridge full enclosure, cockpit full enclosure, swim platform cover, tackle box cover, bow pulpit cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Skip Wagner (410) 353-9100