- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MX 6.2 MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fresh Water Boat Since New!!!
Extremely Clean Boat for Family Fun!!!
Full Bimini Top Enclosure
2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342 is a Family Friendly Cruiser with all the amenities of home. With spacious cockpit seating and a generous swim platform to enjoy the water with friends and family.
After a day of cruising and enjoying the sun and fun, take a rest down below in the cabin in one of the 3 sleeping areas. The Air Conditioned cabin sleeps 5 comfortably. There is a Queen Master Bed, 1 Aft Stateroom and a Convertible Settee to a full.
The full galley with an oversized fridge and freezer, double cooktop surface, microwave, Mr. Coffee built in and stainless sink. The Cherry Wood working and the beige Ultra Leather add to the attraction of the versatile cabin.
The boat has 146 Hours on the engines and 24 hours on the Generator. This is an extremely well kept boat by a very knowledgeable owner. This Vessel has been kept in Fresh water in Michigan and recently shipped down to Florida.
There is no bottom paint on the boat and the Bravo III stern drives are in excellent condition. The boat has been barn kept and is now kept on a lift.
If you are searching for a fun family cruiser that is economical on fuel you have looked in the right place.
- The Galley on this 34 Rinker has all the accommodations and comforts of home. She has a SS sink, 6 gallon hot water, electric stove w/ 2 burners, microwave, Mr. Coffee machine, and refrigerator/freezer.
- She is equipped with a Queen in the Forward Sleeping Quarters with a Privacy Curtain. She will sleep a total of 5 persons utilizing the convertible-dinette. VacuFlush head Shower Shore water Central vac Air conditioning Heat TV, DVD, Sony Sound system in Salon w/ 6 CD and remotes (XM Satt. Ready) Cherry Cabinets Cherry interior highlighted with beige accents Aft Stateroom has a Full Mattress for Sleeping accommodations for 2 with a Privacy Curtain. The Convertible Dinnette has an oversized twin for sleeping accommodations for (1).
- Full Bimini Top and Eisenglass Enclosure All Upholstery is in excellent condition Cockpit Wetbar Built in Blender Cockpit U-Line Ice Maker Cockpit Refrigerator Electric Engine Hatch Lift 100’ Windlass anchor 8 safety jackets 4 fenders w/ lines Fender holders 4 docking lines Black Camper Top, Bimini Side and aft curtains with screens Cockpit cover Beige cockpit carpet Bottom Paint Swim platform Transom Door 2 windshield wipers 2 bilge pumps
- Electronics & Helm
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Lowrance Plotter 3300c Danforth Compass Radar Arch Searchlight Lenco Trim Tabs. SONY Radio Remote mounted at Helm 12V Outlet Full Instrumentation MerCruiser Controls
- Kohler 5 KW generator with 24hrs 30X2 amp shore power, 4 batteries Inteli-Power Marine converter/battery charger Dual battery switch Fume detector Halon system in engine compartment
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Clean Engine Room with Electric Hatch lift Mercruiser MX 6.2MPI Horizon Engines (320HP each) with only 146hrs Fresh Water Flush Kits on Each Engine Sea Water Strainers with Baskets Dual Prop Outdrives Bravo III Outdrives
- Additional Equipment
- Built in Blender Refrigerator/ice maker, and sink in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.