- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Pearson 365 is one of the finest cruising sailboats ever built. This William Shaw design has proven that a quality built and designed sailboat is virtually timeless. Many of these fine yachts have safely cruised the oceans of the world!
This is your opportunity to own, Shadow which has just completed a two year cruise by her very experienced owners and is now being offered at an very affordable price of $42,000. Since 2010, the current owners have sailed to the Florida Keys (3x), the Bahamas (2x), numerous Florida West Coast Trips between Hudson and Marathon Key and Shadow won two races in 2011!
Fully equipped with updated Electronics (2010), new Stack-Pacs, New Bimini, Macerator Pump, New Starter, Alternator, Heat Exchanger, Oil Cooler, Head Gasket Replaced, New Prop Shaft installed with a second, custom-designed mid shaft strut to eliminate vibration, a 3 blade fixed prop, and much more!
Price just reduced to $42,000 and owner is including a 2011 West Marine/Zodiac 10' 6" rib dinghy, 2004 Mercury 2-stroke 5HP OB and the cruising spinnaker w/sock which is "like new".
Call today to see this Beautiful Pearson 365!
- As you enter the main cabin the Galley is to Port with ample room to prepare wonderful meals. With the Grunnert Refrigeration/Freezer system the ice cubes freeze overnight and provisioning stays frozen for weeks! To Starboard is the Navigation Station with a swing-out stool and easy reach to the radios and electrical panels. The main salon has 6'3" headroom with a pilot berth outboard of the starboard settee with a settee both port and starboard. The starboard settee pulls out into a double berth and the port settee extends to a large single berth. The teak dinette table is hinged and folds up onto the forward teak bulkhead leaving the center of the main salon wide open and spacious. Forward are drawers, cabinets and a hanging locker to port. To Starboard is the head, with vanity and sink with plenty of storage and a separate stall shower. All the way forward is the V-Berth with drawers to port, a filler cushion and a large anchor locker is in the forepeak.
- Grunnert Engine Driven Refrigeratoin & Freezer Tasco 3 Burner Stove with Solenoid Deep Stainless Steel Sink Force 10 SS 6 Gal. Water Heater new in 2004 Pressurized Hot & Cold filtered Water with new Faucet 2004 Manual Fresh Water Foot Pump Deep Storage under counter top Storage above and below counters
- Hull and Deck
- Hull Professionally Awlgripped in 2004 Bottom painted with Petit Trinidad in 2012 SS Dorade Vents on Cabintop Spacious Cockpit with Edson Pedestal Steering System in 2003 Teak Cockpit Table Lazarettes both Port and Starboard Sealed propane locker aft under helm SS Folding Swim ladder on Transom SS Dinghy Davits Ideal 12v Rope/chain Windlass with Foot Switches Up/Down Lifelines with boarding gates Teak Bow Sprit, reinforced with Internal SS Rods and SS Chafe Plate Duel SS Bow Anchor Rollers SS Deck Plate aft of bow sprit
- Horizon Matrix fixed mount VHF w/remote mic (cockpit) interfaced to GPS with current MMSI number assigned (Federal 2010) Horizon Standard fixed mount VHF w/quick disconnect to interface with GPS (2010) Radios on separate antennas on separate masts. AirEx Wind Generator (Mizzen Mast) wired to House Battery System (2010) Raymarine AutoPilot w/Linear Drive (2010) Garmin 740 GPS/Chartplotter (touch screen) interfaced via NEMA 2000 to Garmin GMI 10 Wind/Speed/Direction and GMI 10 Depth/Temp/Speed instruments (2010) DVD Monitor for video and sound AM/DM/CD Stereo Player House Battery Bank of 4 each Group 27 Batteries with separate Perko Switches (2010/11) High Amp starting battery (2012) with Blue Seas Combiner Switch to House Batteries
- 2 Grp 31 Batteries new in January 2010 Blue Seas 12v & 110v Circuit Breaker Panels Ampair Wind Generator Xenon interior light fixtures New mast wiring and lights 2004 4 Battery Isolator switches 1500 Watt Inverter
- Westerbeke 44B hp Diesel (approx. 2002) with 1,900 hours and BorgWarner Transmission and Walther V-Drive 3 Bladed fixed prop. balanced and sized/pitched to factory specifications Mid Shaft Mounted Carriage Cutlass Bearing, Custom Installed and no vibration. Inservo Oil Changing Pump System Plumbed to Oil Reservoir Aluminum 50 gal. Fuel Cell (approx. 2003) Admiral Instrument Panel (Optional Installation) Force 10 SS Hotwater Heater with engine heat exchanger
- Sails and Deck Hardware
- Standing Rigging has been replaced approx. 1998-2002 with norseman fittings. 2 Lewmar 43 Two Speed Winches Lewmar 16 for the Mainsheet 2 Lewmar 8s 2 Lewmar 5s Headsail is 135% with new luff cover 2012, excellent condition on roller furling Mainsail is heavy material, reconditioned in 2012, in stack pack Mizzen Sail is less than 10 years old, in stack pack with running backstays Anchor #1: 35lb. CQR on swivel mount w/90' 5/16" chain and 100' rode Anchor #2: 22lb. Delta on swivel mount w/60' 5/16" chain and 100' rode Anchor #3: 20lb. Danforth (stern) w/15; chain and app. 100' rode Ideal Electric Windlass w/chain and rope gypsy Deck Washdown Pump Lash Boards for fuel/water jugs Dinghy Davits Stern Mounted Boarding Ladder 2ea. Compasses, one pedestal mounting, #2 bulkhead mounted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jane Burnett 813-917-0911 E-Mail: email@example.com Fianancing is available with rates around 4.87%!