- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2007 Tiara 3000 Open
Offers Encouraged !
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 3000 Open combines the tradition, spirit and versatility that Open models have come to be known for with the advanced technology of today. As with the rest of the Open models, the 3000 Open is equally adept for a fishing excursion or a fun trip with family or friends. When you first gaze at the 3000 Open you notice the traditional sheer and style lines that indicate that it is a fully ordained member of the Tiara Yachts Open family. The exterior features, including the deck, standard hardtop, composite windshield and stainless steel bow rail all work together to create a look that, while there is no mistake that it is a Tiara Yachts Open, is unique to itself. The stance of the boat is a powerful combination of beauty and strength. When under way the boat shows its true colors with a perfect running attitude and performance characteristics that are unmatched.The exterior features of the 3000 Open are a perfect blend of traditional values and new design. The lower cockpit is wide open and functional, with a combination of seating, storage, fish features and space to allow for the afternoon cruise or the early morning fishing adventure. Optional seats fold down on the port and starboard sides of the cockpit for additional guests and then fold back up so as not to get in the way while fishing. There is plenty of storage in floor boxes and within seat lockers; and the serious angler can add the optional bait well to the transom. The port and starboard walkways to the foredeck are wide, consistent with all Tiara Yachts, and are accessible via molded in steps. The bow rail enhances the beauty and safety of the boat, as does our patented diamond non-skid surface, and guides you to the traditional bow pulpit with automatic rope/chain windlass system and foredeck hardware.
- Hull and Deck Features:
- Hardtop with Side Enclosures Curved Companion Seat Helm Forward & Aft Facing Seats Helm Seat Locker Upper Cockpit Carpet Swim Platform with Ladder Cool Air at Helm Cockpit Subwoofer 4 Lee Rod Holders RCL50 Remote Spotlight Dockside Water Inlet 5 Year Transferrable Warranty Bow Pulpit with SS Rollers New Bottom Paint
- Side enclosures Aft Curtain Microwave Refrigerator Vacuflush Head New Cockpit Sunshade Extension
- E120 Color Navigational Display RS125 Raystar GPS Antenna Ray 240 VHF Radio DSM300 Digital Sounder Module ST60 Graphic Display ST6001 S2G Smart Pilot Autopilot 4KW Open Array
- Cabin Features:
- Air Conditioning Teak & Holly Sole Flat Screen TV/DVD player Convertible Dinette Birdseye Maple Dinette Table
- TV/Phone inlet/Cabin outlet Battery Charger Htdraulic Steering Engine Hatch Actuator 3 Bilge Pumps Water Heater Fire Extinguishing System New Batteries Oil Change
- We offer ... Captain's orientation on every boat we sell! ... Experienced salesmen who are trained and certified by Tiara and Pursuit! ... Honesty and integrity! ... Time saving. We search for quality listing that meet your needs! Purchase your boat through Waypoint Marine Sales and we'll pay you $.40 for every gallon of marine fuel you purchase locally for your new boat this summer! Call us for the details and limits!