- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Annual inspection and certification for fire system and replace 4 extinguishers (Sept 2012).
Install new port and starboard main engine exhaust blankets.
Replace windlass motor.
New trim tab hoses and cylinders.
1- New Fire pump.
New main strut cutless bearings.
Full bottom job with Micron CSC black anti-fouling (July 2012).
Propellers MRI, reconditioned and dynamically balanced.
8pcs USL16 batteries replaced (March 2013.
Teak re - done on main deck.
The 70 Azimut Sea Jet is beautifully configured with four staterooms all with four staterooms all with private heads and showers with ample living space in extreme elegance.
Easy handling, full walk around decks, master stateroom aft and Vip forward with great privacy. A fantastic layout for family and friends. Stairs from the aft deck to the large swim platform. ( 2 ) Kohler 20kw generators w/noise box. Full electronics & much more. Powered by MTU'S 1150hp diesels, Confidential Lady has been captain maintained and is ready for long range cruising in comfort.
- The are stairs going up either side from the swim platform and leading to the roomy covered aft deck where there's a long settee facing forward with a 6' teak dining table and nice overhead lighting. You enter the salon thru double stainless steel framed sliding door s. In the salon are two large curved settees facing one another, one port, one starboard. There is a salon ice maker just inside to port. Forward on the starboard side is the galley with full size appliances. Forward of galley is the lower helm with ample electronics . Forward of the stairs on the port side, is a large dinette with a custom table, large enough for 6 - 8 to dine. Also port side is an open staircase leading to the bridge. The guest staterooms descend forward and VIP is forward with plenty of storage, a settee to stardboard and a private head with marble vanity and separate stall shower as well as vacu - flush toilet. Aft of the VIP is the port guest head with vacu - flush toilet, vanity and stall shower, and aft of that is the port guest stateroom . Across the companionway we find the starboard guest staterooms with ensuite head and shower with another vacu - flush toilet and corner vanity. The master is accessed from the main salon, aft, and has kingsize berth on center with vanity to port and double settee to starboard. There is a flat screen TV with SAT TV and receiver. There is also a Sony AM / FM CD player and VCR. The Master head has a huge marble vanity with double sinks, vacu - flush head and custom stall shower.
- ( 2 ) Large C - Shaped settees Coffee table Custom Drapes Ice Maker ( 1 ) End table Entertainment center was updated in 2007 with flat screen TV and stereo Bar
- Master Stateroom - Amidship:
- Flatscreen Tv ( 2007 ) SAT TV with receiver Sony AM / FM / CD player with new speakers ( 2007 ) VCR ( 2 ) Closets Private stairwell from salon King size bed ( 2 ) Custom molded night stands Settee Make up table
- Master Head:
- Cherry cabinetary Marble slab flooring Shower Dual sinks
- Granite countertops Marble flooring U - shaped seating with ( 2 ) custom tables that convert to a large dining area Electric HI - LO Lazy Susan Trash compactor Liebeherr / Premium refrigerator and freezer ( 2 ) sinks GE stove GE Profile microwave / convection oven Washer and dryer China, stainless steel flatware and crystal included Silverware and crystal storage
- Guest Stateroom Port:
- Twin berths Pullman bunk bed AM / FM tuner with CD player TV with VCR SAT TV feed Closet
- Guest Stateroom Starboard:
- Ensuite head Closet Double bed AM / FM tuner with CD player
- Wheel House:
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 Windshield sunscreen TV monitor for engine room and aft view ITT Jabsco search ligh control Vetus bow thruster control Compass Masterview depth, speed, wind, GPS auto pilot Autohelm rudder position indicator Pathfinder L70 radar Ocean monitor and keyboard Panasonic phone system wired for additional SAT phone, includes cell and external phones Nobletec Navigation System Raytheon ray 220 VHF / Hailer radio
- Crew Quarters:
- The crew quarters can be accessed through a bow hatch with a ladder down to twin berths, a head with shower and storage locker.
- Stainless steel plexi hatch from stairs TV hook up Speakers to salon stereo Sony stereo system with surround sound Depth and speed indicator EPIRB Autohelm rudder position indicator Sonar interphase twin scope forward scanning Seating for ( 8 ) or more sunpad U shaped seating with Hi Lo table Helm seat for two Grill Refrigerator Sink Vetus bow thruster BiTecnomar kg Davit Nouvarania tender with a 40hp Yamaha GPS - Raytheon NAV 398 Pathfinder RL70 radar Micro Commander controls Electric horn Radar Arch
- Mechanical Equipment:
- Oil pressure alarm Oil filters Air conditioning ( 5 ) units with SMX LL system Emergency engine stops AC / DC compressors for refrigerator Bilge alarm Bow thruster Mufflers Transmission Oil transfer system Oil temperatures alarm Fuel polishing system ( 4 ) Raw water sea strainers with emergency pick up Engine controls Engine hours meter High water alarm Racor fuel filter Engine temperature alarm Fire control system Fresh water cooling system Fuel shut off valve
- Deck Equipment:
- ( 2 ) Glendinning cablemasters aft Teak table with directors chairs Sun pad on bow Kawasaki Sea Doo person watercraft Storage locker with ( 2 ) 50amp cords Lofrans anchor windlass Windlass capstans ( 2 ) Power cables forward
- Electrical System:
- There are 2 Kholer 20kw generators (1897 Hours)with sound shields in the engine room where they are very quiet AC lighting system AC electrical system 110 / 220 DC electrical system 24V Alternator ( 2 ) generators - 20 kw diesel with noise box Dockside switch Battery Bank Battery charger Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cable Voltage meter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email: email@example.com