- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
..................MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION..............................This 1988 Siverton has been completely remodeled. 2007 Crusader gas powered engines with only 230 hours. New carpet, new TV, new stereo sysyem inside and out, new corian counter tops, new A/C unit, new batteries, new stove top, new dinette cushions, new helm chairs, new gauges, new bimini top, new electric panel, new windless ,new halon system, new sliding glass door, new upholstery, and much much more. There was nothing over looked on this remodel. This is a must see and priced to sell.
- Vessel Overview
- An entire refit was just completed on this vessel in March of 2013. This includes the install of 2007Crusader gas powered engines with only 230 hours. New carpet, new TV, new stereo system inside and out, new corian counter tops, new A/C unit, new batteries, new stove top, new dinette cushions, new helm chairs, new gauges, new bimini top, new electric panel, new windless ,new halon system, new sliding glass door, new upholstery, and much much more.
- This vessel has a newly installed Sunbrella Bimini top. It also has a full Sunbrella bridge cover to protect the flybridge from the elements when not in use. It has new Todd helm and companion seats as well as all newly upholstered forward flybridge seating and coaming bolsters.
- All new instrumentation gauges, backing panel, compass, and updated electronics to include, Standard Horizon GPS/ Chartplotter Model 1000, Garmin 320C Fishfinder, and JRC LCD Radar 1500. There is also a Standard Horizon VHF radio and Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with premium Pioneer speakers. Also located at the helm is the control for the new Lewmar electric windlass and the Benmar Auto Pilot.
- This vessel has a large 75 square foot cockpit with a fresh water hot and cold shower and a separate raw water wash down. It also has premium pioneer speakers with remote control head for the AM/FM/CD player. The cockpit also has a very large access area to the spacious lazarette which houses the generator, batteries, battery charger, pumps, and other miscellaneous equipment and still leaves plenty of room for storage. The cockpit is equipped with two (2) 30 AMP shorepower connectors.
- Entry into to the salon from the cockpit is through a new large sliding glass door. This spacious salon is equipped with a new flat screen TV and a AM/FM/CD stereo system. New carpet and refurbished wood throughout. It is ready to be furnished to suit your taste. There is also easy day access to the engine room for daily checks and the entire floor is removable for full access to the engine and surrounding spaces.
- This galley and dinette area is located three short steps down from the salon. The dinette is located on the starboard side allowing for comfortable seating for at least 4-6 adults. It has a removable dinette table which can be easily stowed for more room if needed. Located directly port of the dinette area is the fully equipped galley. It includes new range top, and a refrigerator.
- The private head area includes a vanity with seperate and new plumbing fixtures. It also has a large seperate shower stall.
- Forward Stateroom
- This area has been completely reupholstered and refinished; including corian counter, storage area, wood, and cushions. This area can comfortably sleep two adults.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Steve Allen - Cell: 727.735.4187 or Office: 727.734.8707 Marty Hart - Cell: 727.458.8783