Farr 30 Worlds are scheduled to be held in Newport RI in 2013. Looking to join in on the excitement? Here is your chance. Venturesome is well set up and ready to take on the challenge, at an entry level price. Seller is ready to move on to his next boat and is looking for a fast sale.
Recent deck job, new motor, and a nice bottom job, are just a few of this boats highlights. See listing for full specification.
- ENGINE / MECHANICAL
- Yanmar 10hp Rebuilt Spring 2013 Prop replaced in 2012 Sail Drive
- SPARS AND STANDING RIGGING
- Backstay 2012 Backstay Flicker 2012 Boom Vang 2011 Carbon fractional rig with 2 carbon swept back spreaders Aluminium extruded boom Outhaul lead aft to pit Carbon spinnaker pole Standing rigging: - discontinuous rod - 1 x 19 Diagonals - Kevlar permanent backstay adjuster 16:1 Twin groove headfoil
- RUNNING RIGGING
- Main halyard 2011 2 Jib Halyard 1 Spinnaker Halyard 2010 Pole lift Mainsheet Mainsheet fine tune Cunningham Traveler control 2 Jib sheet 2 Spinnaker sheet tapered 2 Foreguy 2:1 2 Afterguy tapered 5
- DECK HARDWARE
- Winches: Standard Package - Primaries Harken 40, 2 speed (2) - Utility Halyards Harken 32/2, 2 speed self tailing (2) - Winch Handles Harken 8” AL lock-in (2) Deck Hardware by Harken Forward opening hatch Opening ports in cockpit (2 each) Pulpits – Bow and stern custom stainless steel Lifelines – Upper and lower 1x19 S/S wire Stanchions – 2 tapered and 4 tapered with inboard braces Rope clutches for halyards Main halyard lock Jib tracks – adjustable tracks port and starboard Mainsheet traveller system Mainsheet controls 4:1 coarse and 14:1 fine tune Life Line Hiking Pads 2012 Mainsail Cover 2011 Line Bags
- Main / North 2010 Two regattas Main / North 2005 Main / North 2005 Jib Lt / North 2012 Used twice Jib M / North 2010 Jib H / North 2004 Little use Jib M / North 2005 Jib M / North 2005 Spin .6 Masthead / North 2010 Light use Spin .6 Masthead / North 2007 Spin .6 Masthead / Ullman 2006 Spin .75 Masthead / North 2001 Spin .75 Fractional / North 2000
- B&G Hydra / Control Unit Refurbished 2012 All wiring redone 2012 Two B&G GFD units in cockpit Two B&G 20/20 displays on mast
- 12 volt DC distribution panel Circuit breakers of appropriate amperage Main battery switches Battery: 65 amp hour (2) Wiring for 2 batteries Alternator: 45 amp on engine Navigation lights rewired 2012
- GALLEY / PLUMBING
- Water tank – 55 litre (1) Gallery sink with manual pump, overboard drain Manual bilge pump (cockpit mounted) Stove - 1 burner butane Head/Portapotti type
- The Farr thirty was built using E-Glass, PVC foam core epoxy composite wet prepreg, post cured. "Venturesome" underwnet the typical deck repair and was repainted in 2011. The bottom and foils were done proffessionally, and are in race ready condition. The trailer was completely serviced in 2011, including brakes, bearings,and tires. This is a great opportunity, if you are looking for a boat to do the Worlds. Delivery to Newport can be arranged.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.