- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "NOOSACAT"
SHE IS THE STRONG AND POWERFUL "39 CATAMARAN" BUILT BY NOOSACAT
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN YANMAR 6LYMSTE FRESH WATER COOLED DIESEL INBOARDS WITH 4,000 HOURS AND 370 H.P. EACH. HER ENGINES WERE MOSTLY USED AS TROLLING ON THE CHESAPEAKE AND HER IGNITIONS WERE LEFT ON WHICH INCREASED HER HOURS SUFFICIENTLY. HER OWNER TROLLED WITH ONE ENGINE AT A TIME WHEN FISHING ON THE BAY.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, NORTHERN LIGHT GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, CATAMARAN HULL, TWO STATIONS, OUTRIGGERS, SALT WATER WASHDOWN, ENCLOSED HEAD, AM FM CD PLAYER AND SO MUCH MORE.
This yacht is unlike any other that you will see on the Bay.
She has a "Catamaran" hull and built to perfection.
if you want to go fishing, diving, charter fishing, charter diving, cruising, ocean voyages, restaurant hopping, crabbing, do the loop or just about anything else, she is the boat to do it in.
Finding another boat like this will be tough to do and she is worth the trip to see her.
The cockpit on this boat is huge and easy to get around for all anglers aboard.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD STARBOARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD PORT CABIN COMPLETELY ENCLOSED HEAD DINETTE LOWER STEERING STATION FLYBRIDGE WITH HELM HUGE AFT DECK CATAMARAN HULL
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER
- COMPASS ROBERTSON AUTO PILOT FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION NORTHSTAR 951X DEPTH FINDER, PLOTTER, FISH FINDER GPS FURUNO 48 MILE RADAR VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT NORTHERN LIGHTS 6 KW GENERATOR DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS ELECTRONIC CONTROLS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR ROD HOLDERS FLYBRIDGE MOLDED STEPS TO BRIDGE FLYBRIDGE STORAGE ELECTRONICS ARCH TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS OUTRIGGERS SALT WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM
- PADDED CARPETING OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE HOLDING TANK MONITOR SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITHCES DOCKLINES ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- PHONE HOOK UP CD PLAYER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.