- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Cabo is a prime example of a well-maintained boat ready to tackle sport fishing today, while providing the comfort and usability of any demanding owner.
Whether trolling of drifting, the Cabo 31 Express rolls gently and predictably. Cabo Yachts has built its reputation on making fishing boats and as such, the Cabo 31 offers every amenity an experienced fisherman could want. From cockpit washdowns to large, dual fish boxes, from an incredibly complete tackle and bait prep center, to rod storage for a dozen big-tackle rigs, the Cabo runs to the fishing grounds fully armed. Cabo Yachts and designer Lou Codega combined their knowledge and skill to produce a hull with an 18.5-degree transom deadrise, and wide reversed chines provide exceptional roll stability for trolling in a beam sea, while the deep forefoot, and 46-degree deadrise at the bow provide the softest head-sea ride possible. It is the perfect compromise between deep-V running ability and moderate-V fuel efficiency. A 12-foot 5-inch beam carried well forward provides buoyancy to lift the bow up over the steepest wave while providing extraordinary internal living space.
- Teak Cabinetry Teak and Holly Sole Recessed Halogen Lighting Open Salon with large L-Shaped Sofa Teak Dinette Table Sony 8" CRT TV
- Corian Countertop with Sea Rails Kenyon Electric Stove with one Burner Panasonic Microwave Norcold Refrigerator Deep Stainless Steel Sink
- Forward Berth
- Double Berth Hanging Locker Rod and Reel Storage in Port and Starboard Lockers
- Vanity with Sink Standing Shower Head Additional Rod Storage
- Helm & Electronics
- Garmin 740s Ritchie Compass (2) Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Furuno 48 Mile Wide Open Array Radar Simrad Northstar 952X GPS Simrad Rudder Angle Indicator Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot Full Zippered Isinglass Enclosure Adjustable Bench Helm Seat with Storage Adjustable Companion Seat With Storage
- Cockpit and Deck
- Five Incoaming Rod Holders Six Rocket Launchers Single Spreader Out Riggers Ample Tackle Storage Transom Door Bait Well Bait Prep Station With Sink Ice Box Fresh and Salt Water Wash-Downs Lewmar Electric Windlass Custom Half Tower
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 Engines 6 Kw Westerbeke Generator (Replaced in 2008) with 145 Hrs Cruiseaire SMX ll 10,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C 6 Gallon Seaward Water Heater Electric/Hydraulic Hatch Lift Windshield Wipers (2) Fire-Boy Automatic Engine Room Extinguisher System Bennett Trim Tabs Engine Room Sound Insulation Fire and Bilge Water level Alarms Macerator and Dockside Discharge 12v DC and 120/240 volt 30 amp 60 Cycle Shore Power Systems Five 12v Marine Batteries Newmar Automatic Chargers Oil X Changer System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Chris Hirshberg Cell: 202-550-3788 Sales Office: 941-757-1365 email: email@example.com Or Ryan Hirshberg, CPYB Cell: 941-545-6025 Sales Office: 941-757-1365 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht