- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Low Hours, Clean, Gen Set, Air, Bow Thruster, and V Drives!!!
This 350 Signature has had no damage by Sandy, and is ready for her new home. She is well equipped with all the options such as bow thruster, genset and upgraded powertrain. The owner has only used her lightly and has maintained her by professional yacht managers. Friend Ship is an excellent example of a Chaparral. Powered by Twin V Drive MerCruiser engines. She is able to cruise with excellent performance while being very maneuverable. Ship will not be available for long . . . Make your appointment & come see her today. Owner wants to upgrade.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 350 Signature is ergonomically configured. Step on-board via the swim platform, which is equipped with a dive ladder and ample grab rails. Cockpit entry is to port. The 350 features expansive cockpit seating area, along with a wide helm seat and oversized companion seat. She is also equipped with a cockpit galley and wet bar. The raised bridge deck provides superb visibility over the large fore deck also equipped with a sunpad. Down below, she screams luxury, from the teak and holly sole to the glossy cabinetry of the well-equipped portside galley. The cabin is spacious and open. She features a U-shaped dinette that converts for an extra berth is to starboard while the master stateroom is forward. The aft cabin is large features a convertible dinette, sleeps 2+ and is quite comfortable.
- Master Stateroom
- Island Style Master Berth Under Berth Storage Cedar Hanging Closet Flat Screen TV
- Main Salon
- Teak & Holly Sole U-Shaped Dinette Sharp Flat Screen TV Ample Storage Full Galley Heating/ Air Conditioning Throughout Central Vac Recessed Lighting Upgraded Stereo System
- Isotherm Under Counter Refrigerator Tappan Microwave SS Sink Solid Surface Counter Tops Ample Storage
- Aft Cabin
- Large Convertible U- Shaped Settee Flat Screen TV
- SS Deck hardware throughout Camper Canvas Enclosure Portside Transom Door Extended Swim Platform w/ Integrated Swim Ladder Integrated Thru Bow Pulpit Grab Rails Bow Pulpit w/ Anchor Windlass Bow Sunpad Factory Radar Arch w/ Full Bimini Top Mooring Cover Transom Shower Snap-In Carpeting
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C80 Display Raydome 4kw Radar Depth Finder Windlass Raymarine VHF Clarion Radio w/ Dash Remote Compass Lenco Trim Tabs 12v Receptacle Spotlight
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 8.1S Fresh Water Cooled Engines 370hp Ea. (200hrs) Lewmar Bow Thruster V-Drives 16,000 BTU HVAC System Kohler Genset W/ Sound Shield 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- In a boating world overloaded with antiquated high end cruisers, the 350 Signature just oozes an extra measure of elegance, innovation and refined design. Onboard, you'll relax in luxury wrapped in a sporty edge. Behind the wheel you sense a wave of excitement with ergonomics that set a new level of comfort and control. You and the 350 become one at a dash that's intuitive and eye-catching. Extended V-Plane performance delivers precision handling in every water condition you might face. A mix of small and big block power options let you dial in the perfect performance mix. An entertainer's delight, the 350's best-in-class cockpit layout adds new meaning to the term "user friendly" and features a dual wide helm, a three passenger settee and a U-shaped aft couch. Standard equipment includes trim tabs, a radar arch and a windlass with foot switches.
- Broker's Comments
- Marina Kept, Low Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.