- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleeps 8 in 2 Staterooms.
- Preliminary Specifications
- This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. ENGINE & GENERATOR HOURS ARE APPROXIMATE NOT EXACT.
- Accommodations & Layout
- Sleeps 8 owners and guests in 2 staterooms, plus 2 dinette and 2 pullout settee berths. The master stateroom is forward with head, shower and queen-size bed. There is 1 guest stateroom including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower. Note also the following features: carpeting, drapes, cushions, dinette, chairs, table, sofa and 6’6” headroom. Aft of rope locker is master cabin with centerline queen size berth with four drawers under. To port and starboard are storage lockers. A built-in Sony TV is also located in this cabin. Aft to starboard is master head with stall shower, electric toilet and sink with vanity. Aft to port is guest cabin with over/under berths, three drawers and hanging locker. Forward to guest head with stall shower, electric toilet and sink with vanity. Next aft to companionway with Kenmore stacked washer/dryer to starboard. Next aft and up two steps to dinette on starboard side and galley to port. Up one more step to salon with “L” shaped convertible sofa to port and entertainment center and occasional chair to starboard. Most of the boat has carpet. The dinette and sofa are covered with white leather-like vinyl. Salon also has mini-blinds. Parquet flooring in Galley/Dinette area.
- Galley Up Princess 3-Burner electric stove Washer Dryer Raritan Ice Maker Water heater 10 gallon Pressure, dockside water system Kenmore refrigerator Teak parquet sole Sharp microwave/convection oven Stainless Steel sink
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Simrad AP28 Autopilot (2012) Garmin GPS (2011) Stephens 322 SSB radio (Not in Service) Icom M-100 VHF radio – 88 channels 6” compass Color TV with remote in salon Sony AM/FM with cassette in salon Color TV with remote in master stateroom
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt DC 110 Volt & 220 Volt AC Phasor 16Kw Generator (1452 Hours) 3 batteries with parallel switch 50 amp automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables Guest SVS voltage monitor Glendenning Cablemaster
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth anchor Bow pulpit with rails Side stanchions with lifelines Coast Guard safety package Fiberglass deck Freshwater and saltwater wash down system cockpit Fenders and lines 12 Life jackets Navigation lights Hull color is white BB electric windlass with remote on flybridge Flybridge stereo speakers ACR Point Pad search light 2 Cockpit Quartz lights Viking fiberglass hardtop 300’ of anchor rode including 80’ chain Folding cockpit sunshade 1993 4-side bridge enclosure Window tint on salon windows Complete aluminum bow rail package including flybridge ladder 2 Pompanette helm chairs on flybridge
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom door Rupp Outriggers Triple Spreaders (6) Rod holders Viking fiberglass tackle center with freezer, sink and storage Custom flybridge rod storage under flybridge seating
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Automatic and manual Halon fire extinguishing system dated Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Bennett trim tabs Racors (2) Bilge blowers (3) Automatic bilge pumps CruiseAir Electric overboard discharging head Digital reverse cycle air conditioner (3) Dual Racor fuel filters for engines and single for generator Oil change system Remote manual gauges in engine room Air system for engines Electric fuel priming system (2) Galley Maid heads with timers Water cooled turbos Air Seps Fuel Lines updated Zodiac Low Profile Davit
- Exclusions are to include but are not limited to owner’s personal belongings. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided upon written request at time of sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent, Mark Peck for additional information: 954-224-1351 Cell, 954-316-6364 Office, or email@example.com