- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERITAS was custom built by this highly regarded New England yard for a knowledgeable owner as his third Legacy. She was featured on the cover of Yachting magazine. This distinctive yacht has been maintained in Bristol fashion by a professional Captain, and her CAT engines have recently had open checkbook service by Milton CAT. VERITAS is equally at home in Palm Beach, the Bahamas, or Newport and is a veteran of many pleasant passages. Bow and stern thrusters and wing doors make her easily handled by a couple. Spotless recent survey available. VERITAS is ready to offer her new owners many years of trouble free cruising at about one third of her original cost. Make an offer. Owner has his eyes on his next vessel. OWNER FINANCING AVAILBALBE!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The cockpit is accessed from the teak swim platform through the starboard transom door. The cockpit has seating aft and forward, a refrigerator, and engine room access. Directly ahead is a stainless steel ladder to the flybridge, which has a complete helm console and wrap around seating for 8. Going forward, the main salon is entered ascending 3 steps. Here a curved settee/dining table is to port with a wet bar and entertainment center to starboard. Ahead of the dining area is the lower helm station. Descending 5 steps is the lower salon to starboard and the galley to port. Ahead is a companionway with the guest stateroom and head to starboard and the owner’s stateroom and head forward and to port.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is finished in satin cherry, which is used throughout the yacht. The salon is flooded with light from all directions and offers excellent visibility. The sole is teak and holly. Features include: Teak dining table with seating for 8 Curved upholstered settee Wet bar Entertainment center with pop-up flat screen TV, DVD, Bose stereo Lower custom helm station with Stidd helm chair, full instrumentation Sliding door access to cockpit from salon and helm
- 2 -Sub-Zero drawer style refrigerators 2 -Sub Zero drawer style freezers Four burner Gagganeau cooktop GE convection microwave/oven Double sinks Dishwasher Ample drawers, cabinets, and lockers Custom stemware storage 2- Opening ports
- Lower Salon
- The lower salon is opposite the galley. The curved companionway steps separate the lower salon and galley. An L shaped settee is to starboard with an adjustable dining table. An entertainment center with flat screen TV is forward. There are 2 opening ports with cabinets below. Access to the main electrical panels is behind 2 raised panel doors on the aft bulkhead.
- Master Stateroom
- The owner’s stateroom is forward, with a queen size mattress centerline berth. Six large sliding drawers are located under the berth with top access for storage below. Full-length cabinet doors to port and starboard conceal cedar-lined hanging closets. A ship’s safe is located in the starboard cabinet. Overhead storage lockers are to port and starboard. A teak dressing table/ writing desk is located to port, facing aft with seat and cabinet storage outboard. The ensuite head has a vanity cabinet outboard. The separate stall shower has a framed glass door matched to the Moen fixtures. A concealed washer and dryer is to port of the shower.
- Guest Stateroom & Day Head
- The guest stateroom is forward to starboard and contains upper and lower berths with foam cushions, upholstered, tufted wall covering outboard and a hanging locker to port. The day head is forward of the lower salon. It may be accessed directly by both the guest stateroom and the lower salon.
- Varnished teak cap rail on fiberglass bulwarks Custom polished 316 stainless steel hand rails Contrasting gray non-skid decks 2- 12” polished SS mooring cleats at bow 4- 10” polished SS spring cleats 4- 10” polished SS aft docking cleats 10- 7” x 3” hawse pipes ; 2 forward, 4 amidships, 4 cockpit Custom polished SS stenhead fitting , anchor roller, and chafe plate 45 lb. CQR anchor with all chain rode Spare Fortress anchor and rode 2- forward anchor lockers 4- 18” x 18” Bomar tinted hatches 24” x 24” Bomar tinted hatch 4- 6” x 24” flush mounted port lights 6- 5” x 12” flush mounted port lights Cockpit with teak deck, transom door, teak swim platform Cockpit seating with drink holders Engine room access via electric hatch lift and watertight door
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass- Ritchie Navigator U/L Helm GPS, Radar, Depth finder- Furuno NavNet System U/L helm Autopilot- Robertson AP20 VHF- ICOM IC-M27 Fathometer/Speed- Raymarine ST60 GPS- Garmin Map 540 Lower helm GPS- Northstar 962 Bow and Stern Thrusters ACR searchlight
- 12/24 VDC, 110/220 VAC systems Custom AC and DC electrical panels, 24 VDC and 12 VAC panels equipped with DC voltmeters, DC ammeter, and battery condition tester 110 VAC and 220 VAC panels equipped with AC voltmeter, AC ammeter and reverse polarity indicator with interrupt 8- 8D gel house batteries
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin CAT 3196 660 HP diesels, 2300 hours total Recent total service by Milton CAT ZF transmissions 4 Bladed Nibral propellers Dripless shaft seals Hydraulic steering Trim tabs 4- bilge pumps Sleipiner bow and stern thrusters 2- 16000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle A/C systems
- Broker's Comments
- This much-loved vessel is completely turn-key and ready to go. Realistic seller is willing to offer financing as a special incentive. This level of elegant quality at this price point represents a true value.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.