- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RE-POWERED IN 2006 WITH 8.1 MERCRUISER GAS ENGINES.
ONLY 225 HOURS
1995 40' Mainship FANSEA FREE
- Battery charger Air conditioning/Reverse cycle heat Hot water heater Microwave oven Marine head Refrigerator Deep freezer Swimming ladder Davit Electric windlass Bimini Top - FULL BRIDGE ENCLOSURE Electric bilge pump
- Plotter - GARMIN 541 Compass GPS VHF Standard Horizon
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator - KOHLER 6.5 154 HRS Electrical Circuit: 110V Remote spot light
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge features a large, uncluttered flybridge with plentiful seating and storage. Wide molded fiberglass steps replace the standard ladders on the 40, offering safety and comfort. Bridge walk-throughs along with oversize handrails and raised toe rails add to safety. Belowdecks are custom cabinetry, thick pile carpeting and the finest in fabrics. A spacious salon, workable galley, easy to maintain head and truly comfortable staterooms are incorporated to provide good flow and the most usable space afloat. Mainship is dedicated to bringing the best in design, comfort safety and reliability.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.