- 41 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V396 TE94
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
500,000 EURO PRICE REDUCTION
INTERIOR REFIT - 2014
'Alexander Two' started a interior refit in February 2014, which is consisting of new soft goods, window & wall treatments, linens, carpeting, and upgrading of the wood finishings throughout. A minor interior refit is still in progress. The end result will be a refreshed interior decor having her look liking like a new yacht!
'Alexander Two' represents an excellent opportunity to own one of the M41 Alloy yachts built by Mondo Marine, a member of the exclusive Super Yacht Build Association (SYBASs).
She has barely been used by her owners with under 400 original hours on her MTU engines that give her a top speed of 19 knots, and a cruise speed of 17 knots. At economical speeds she has an impressive range of 3,200nm.
- Starting February 2014 'Alexander Two' started a 2-3 month interior refit which is consisting of new soft goods, window & wall treatments, linens, carpeting, and upgrading of the wood finishings throughout. The end result will be a refreshed interior decor having her look liking like a new yacht! /Y ‘Alexander Two’ was built by Mondo Marine in 2009 . Her exterior lines were designed by Cor D. Rover while Luca Dini designed her interior. The ABS classed motor yacht is powered by twin 2,251hp MTU diesel engines which enable her to achieve a top speed of 19 knots, while she cruises at 17 knots. M/Y ‘Alexander Two’ has an asking price of € 8,800,000 She is easy to view in Italy, please, if you or your Client wishes to visit her don’t hesitate to contact me. Find attached the relative brochure with: imagines, General Arrangement and datasheet to which I just add the following information: Flag: U.K. Full load displacement: 250 t Engines working hours: 300 h each (about) Main Generators models: 2 x Northern lights M1064T1 - Power: 2 x 50 kW Night Generator model: 1 x Kohler 33EFOZD - Power: 33 kW Worked hours: 600 h and 1.000 h (about)
- Technical Details
- Naval architecture: Mondo Marine Engineering Exterior design: Cor D Rover Interior design: Luca Dini Design ABS class register: A1 Commercial Yachting Services, AMS, MCA LY2 Compliance Hull material: Light Alloy Superstructure material: Light Alloy Length over all: 41.10m - 134.85 ft Beam over all: 8.50m - 27.90 ft Draft extreme: 2.15m - 7.05 ft Maximum speed: 19 knots cruising speed: 17 knots Range at 12 knots: 3,200 nm Fuel capacity: 50,000 l Fresh water tanks: 8,500 l Main Engines: MTU 12V396 TE94 Maximum power: 2 x 2,251 hp @ 2,000 rpm
- Shipyard Overview
- Mondo Marine designs, constructs and carries out the engineering to its yachts at its production site at Savona. The yard is positioned on the sea front and stretches over 35,000 square metres, 9,500 of which are covered. There are wharves stretching over 100 metres in length to accommodate maxi yachts. There is a 820-ton travel lift, one of the largest in the Mediterranean, and a 300-ton cradle. We are currently constructing new warehouses and will soon begin restructuring our offices.
- FULL PRODUCTION CYCLE Mondo Marine produces every element of its yachts, starting with the cut of the metal of the hull. Every detail of the yachts showcases the excellence of production and the pure Italian style. The yard exports worldwide. The workings on the aluminium and steel are done internally. QUALITY AND SAFETY The work is carried out to extremely high standards, in line with ABS, Lloyd's Register and RINA. This guarantees precision and perfect linearity of construction as well as controls over the standards and ensures delivery on time. TECHNOLOGY The MONDO MARINE ENGINEERING division carries out the installation of the most technologically advanced onboard systems as well as conducting naval engineering research into water lines and hydrodynamics. This makes it possible for Mondo Marine to create extraordinary powerful yachts that are fast and silent, making navigation extremely safe and comfortable. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Some 62 yachts have rolled off the slips to date. Among these is the famous Tribù, the first yacht to be awarded the Green Star certificate of environmental standards by RINA. This allows the owner to document his respect for the environment by fulfilling a series of rigorous technical criteria.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.