- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Augustine FL) This Stamas 320 Express is a handsome express, capable fisherman, and capable cruiser. Designed to combine sport fishing, easy handling, and comfortable cruising, she features a large well-equipped cockpit, semi-enclosed helm, full tower, and comfortable cabin.
The spacious cockpit has hard top over the helm with full tower, upper station, rod holders, spreader lights, Lee outriggers, Eisenglass enclosure, cockpit bolsters, and ample seating The enclosed helm has captain and companion seating and is equipped with Furuno GPS / radar, sounder interface with upper station repeater, Simrad autopilt compasses, full instrumentation, and two Icom VHF radios. The large cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes transom mounted fish box and baitwell. A transom door provides access to the swim platform. The foredeck features a stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, anchor, and windlass.
The comfortable cabin is well suited to the needs of a weekend of fishing or cruising. Forward we have a large v-berth with storage. Port side is a convertible dinette/v-berth with removable table, filler cushion, and under-seat storage. The galley is starboard and includes teak cabinets, refrigerator/freezer, stove, microwave oven, and counter with freshwater sink. There are accommodations for six with a forward v-berth, convertible dinette, and mid-cabin double berth. The stand-up head compartment features a vanity with sink and shower.
Performance is provided by twin 315-hp Yanmar diesel engines designed for safe, dependable, and economical performance. She is air-conditioned for comfort with a generator for offshore electrical power. This good-looking express has recently been bottom painted and is ready to fish or cruise. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing of this Stamas 320 Express.
- Air-Conditioned interior Forward V-Berth Full Galley Convertible Dinette Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth Teak & Holly Sole
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Spot Light Full Tower with Upper Station Lee Outriggers Open Cockpit Starboard Helm with 3-Sided Enclosure Helm and Companion Seating Cockpit Seating Transom Livewell Insulated Fishbox. Transom Door Freshwater Shower Liferaft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno NavNet Radar / GPS ETR6-10N, 250 mile range Sounder Interface with Repeater Simrad AP16 Autopilot Two Icom VHF Radios EPIRB AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 315-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines - 816 Hours Generator Air Conditioning Automatic Fire Suppression Holding Tank with Macerator and Pumpout Lewmar Windless Jabsco Oil Change System
- Approximate Fuel Usage
- RPM GPH per engine GPH total 1000 2.0 4.0 1800 2.8 5.6 2000 3.2 6.4 3000 8.0 16.0 3200 10.0 20.0 3600 14.0 28.0
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.