The Bluewater 51 was designed with "Better Performance - Safety First!". "The key lies in a lower center of gravity. In rough seas, tall boats can act like a sail, catching the wind and causing the boat to roll. But a Bluewater's unique engine placement gives our yachts a lower center of gravity and minimal side sail effect. When combined with our steep reverse chine, a Bluewater can be operated in rough conditions. It all adds up to increased safety and stability."
This beautiful yacht has all new furniture, 3 staterooms, 2 heads, new Garmin 740s Chart Plotter and Radar, Autopilot, Ice maker, refrigerator, full bimini with isenglass over flybridge and bimini over aft area, two engines (STBD. rebuilt engine), 12 kw Westerbeke Genset, new 4' x 14' custom made aluminum swim platform with Sea Life Hydraulic dinghy lift (approx. $20,000), 3000 watt Zantrek inverter, Four Visio TVs with Sony Blueray DVD players, Bottom Paint Sept. 2012, 14' Zodiak with Yamaha jet drive and much more!
Trades Considered! Call today!
- This is the spacious Three Cabin/Two Head Bluewater 51 Model with the living area all on one level. As you enter the saloon the recent upgrades are obvious with all new furniture, two swivel barrel chairs, new matching cushions for dining table, new 32' Vizio TV with Sony BlueRay DVD Player, new carpet. The Galley has new Corian Counter Tops and a new refrigerator and 1.5 cu.ft. deep freeze and ice maker.
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Garmin 740 Chartplotter HD Radar Autopilot 12 kw Westerbeke Genset 3000 Watt Xantrek Inverter Twin Crusader Engines 2 X 350 HP (Hours Est. 2,700 each) 3 A/C units Four TVs with Sony BlueRay Players; 1- 32' in Saloon and 3 - 19" (one in each cabin)
- Deck and Flybridge
- New 4' x 14' Custom Made Aluminum Swim Platform with a Sea Lift Hydraulic Dinghy Lift ( this is a $20,000 upgrade). Full Bimini over Flybridge with Isenglass Bimini over after (party) area
- Broker's Comments
- This Bluewater 51 is absolutely beautiful and available in Florida! The owners are very meticulous and have maintained this comfortable live-aboard to the highest standards. Just bring your gear and begin the liveaboard lifestyle today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- JANE BURNETT 813-917-0911 JANE@EDWARDSYACHTSALES.COM