- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 GXI-EF
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CLICK ON THE LINK TO VIEW THE VIDEO
Incredibly low hours on this lightly used Chaparral.
Like new condition with only 63 hours on the 5.0 GXI-E Volvo's.
This vessel is loaded with features usually found only on much larger cruisers. On deck, she has a forward raked arch, extended swim platform, transom door, shower, wet bar, wraparound cockpit seating with sun pad fill, contoured companion lounge, flip-up double helm, premium canvas full enclosure (New in 1011), windlass, and bow sun pad to name just a few.
The air conditioned interior is roomy and luxurious, utilizing cherry-wood and fine ultra-leather, and has accommodations to sleep 6. She has a convertible dinette (queen size), convertible salon settee, aft stateroom with a double berth, fully appointed galley and a private head with shower.
The captain will love the powerful and efficient twin EFI Volvo 5.0 GXi 270hp engines (63 hours), with SS DuoProps.
Switch between shore power connections at the dock, and a Kohler generator at anchor.
- Topside Walkthrough
- Arch (forward raked) Non-skid decks Full canvas enclosure NEW 2011 Windlass Sunpad-foredeck SS bow rails Extended swim platform w/ladder Transom H/C shower Transom door Transom locker Shore power connection Dockside connections Walk-thru windshield Flip-up double helm seat Companion lounge seat Lockable cabin door Wraparound cockpit seating Folding aft bench seat Removable cockpit table Sunpad-cockpit Cockpit sink Igloo cooler Beverage holders Cockpit carpeting
- Cabin Accommodations
- Enter the cabin through a solid white sliding lexan hatchway. The hatchway also includes a hide-away sliding screen door. The plush soft Ultra-leather appointed cabin includes a portside crescent dinette and a unique forward lounge with dinette serving table that converts to a large v-berth. This dual-dinette layout will allow you to seat eight or nine easily, while providing convertible convenience for overnight guests. Dinette fabrics are rich soft Ultra-leather and tabletops are richly lacquered cherry, highlighted by cherry cabinetry throughout. The mid-cabin will easily sleep two, tucked below the helm area. Galley and standup head are set to starboard, with the galley featuring solid surface countertops, cherry cabinetry and sturdy hardware. Chaparral's 290 Signature also features a full fiberglass cabin liner, unitizing the boat's construction and providing a smooth interior finish, easily cleaned and superbly durable. Cherrywood trim package Fwd convertible dinette (queen berth) Fwd under seat storage Fwd privacy curtains Convertible settee and table 13" LCD TV w/ DVD Cedar lined lockers (2) Hullside overhead cabinets (2) Cabin center floor storage (large) Aft stateroom double berth Aft privacy curtain Aft reading lights Premium snap in carpeting Private head (sink, shower, Vacuflush)
- Cockpit Features
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS) with Self Bailing Fiberglass Liner Stereo Remote Water Resistant Stereo Speakers Cockpit Lighting Color Selection for Interior (Champagne) Cockpit Table with Filler Cushion Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck (UL Approved) "Dura-Life Max" Premium Expanded Vinyl Cockpit Upholstery Transom Door Galley with Sink, Faucet, Pressure Water and Storage Insulated Engine Compartment Molded Steps for Deck Access Molded-In Cockpit Boarding Step Port Seat Storage Portable Ice Chest Seating - Double Helm Adjustable Seating-"U" Shaped Cockpit Lounge Seating-Hideaway Folding Bench Seat Snap-In Carpet Stainless Steel Dual Position Drink Holders Stainless Steel Gas Assist Struts Transom Shower Wraparound Walk-Thru Windshield New Canvas Enclosure in 2012 Cockpit cover for use without full enclosure
- Helm and Electronics
- Garmin 2006C Color Chartplotter Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Remote Spotlight Accessory Panels w/ Indicator Lights and Water Resistant D.C. Breakers Arch Light Switch at Helm Binnacle Mount Throttle and Shifter Compass Digital Depth Indicator Engine Hour Meters ( 63 hours) Full 5" Four-in-One Instrumentation with Glass Lenses (Fog Resistant) Brushed Aluminum Faces and Stainless Steel Bezels Twin single lever throttle and shift controls with switches for I/O up-down and trim 13" LCD Television w/ DVD in Salon 13" LCD Television in aft stateroom TV Antenna on Arch Instrument Dimmer Switch Mahogany Steering Wheel Power Steering Tilt Steering Wheel Windshield Wiper - Starboard Woodgrain Dash Twin Flip up bolster seats Trim Tabs Horn
- Quartz Countertop Drawers and cupboard storage Stainless Isotherm refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel sink w/ Cover Tappan microwave Kenyon electric burner stove
- Electrical System
- 5kw Kohler generator (97 hours) 10KW Air conditioning 120V electric outlets AM/FM CD player with remote Anchor Windlass Battery converter/charger Battery switches Hot water heater Shore power w/50' cord Remote spotlight Windlass w/200' line and 30' chain Accessory panels Bilge blower Bilge pumps Carbon monoxide detector Fire extinguishing system - automatic Engine room lighting Navigation lights DC power outlets Stereo speakers Windshield wiper
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Chaparral’s attention to detail is unmatched. We equip the 290 with a wide assortment of standard equipment then let you customize from a list of options that includes extras like a 10,000 BTU air conditioning system, an electric table in the cabin, rod holders, a remote spotlight, a generator and a sun lounge deck pad. Advantage Chaparral comes through in refinements like vented aft cabin windows. Solid surface countertops, a cedar lined clothes closet and a lockable translucent cabin door. At the helm, our dual wide flip-up bolster seats work in coordination with a tilt steering wheel for optimum control and comfort either sitting or standing.
- Brokers Remarks
- Incredibly low hours on this lightly used Chaparral. Like new condition with only 63 hours on the 5.0 GXI-E Volvo's. This vessel is loaded with features usually found only on much larger cruisers. On deck, she has a forward raked arch, extended swim platform, transom door, shower, wet bar, wraparound cockpit seating with sun pad fill, contoured companion lounge, flip-up double helm, premium canvas full enclosure (New in 1011), windlass, and bow sun pad to name just a few. The air conditioned interior is roomy and luxurious, utilizing cherry-wood and fine ultra-leather, and has accommodations to sleep 6. She has a convertible dinette (queen size), convertible salon settee, aft stateroom with a double berth, fully appointed galley and a private head with shower. A top of the line JBL stereo system completes the package. The captain will love the powerful and efficient twin EFI Volvo 5.0 GXi 270hp engines (59 hours), with SS DuoProps. Switch between shore power connections at the dock, and a Kohler generator at anchor. Make an offer today, owner is motivated!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Sports Cruisers Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.