- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda / Marathon FL) The Grady-White 282 Sailfish is a premium offshore express known for her unsurpassed quality and proven performance. This one-owner Sailfish has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing along with accommodations for overnight getaways.
This Grady-White has a hard top over helm with full enclosure, overhead electronics box, Taco outriggers, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The helm features electronics console, full gauges and controls, stainless steel tilt wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. The helm is equipped with a Garmin 3210 Color Chartplotter with fish finder, depth finder, and 24-mile radar, Simrad AP16 autopilot, an Icom VHF radio, a 5” Ritchie compass, and Kenwood sound with six speakers. Seating includes a deluxe helm helm chair, companion seating, foredeck seating, dual jump seats, and fold-away transom bench seat.
The large, deep, cockpit features cockpit bolsters, stainless steel rod holders, dual tackle centers, storage locker, under-gunwale rod racks, large fish box, prep station, livewell, freshwater shower, and saltwater washdown. Forward we have the bow pulpit with anchor, Lewmar windlass, stainless steel bow rail, and foredeck bench seat. At the stern the heavy duty transom door gives access to the swim platform with boarding ladder.
The comfortable cabin provides overnight accommodations with convertible dinette / v-berth and mid-cabin single berth. The compact galley has Corian counter, stainless steel sink, single burner stove, Tappan microwave oven, and Isotherm dual-voltage refrigerator. There is an enclosed head with electric toilet, vanity with stainless steel sink, and shower. The Marine Air HVAC maintains interior comfort.
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 250-hp Four Stroke engines that provide a top speed of close to 46 knots. This is a fisherman that is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to fish or cruise now. This beauty comes with a dual-axle Continental aluminum trailer for transport and storage and a full mooring cover for protection. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Grady-White 282 Sailfish.
- This one-owner Sailfish is in very good condition, with rakish good looks, generous beam, fully equipped helm, and full power. She is ready to cruise and fish tomorrow.
- Sleeps Three with Forward V-Berth and Mid-Cabin Single Berth Factory Installed Marine Air HVAC Eight-Gallon Water for Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Dual-Voltage Isotherm Refrigerator / Freezer Single-Burner Alcohol Stove Tappan Microwave Oven Corian Counter Stainless Steel Sink Enclosed Head with Stainless Steel Sink and Shower
- Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower Transom Fish Box with Bait Prep Station Port and Starboard Tackle Storage Saltwater Washdown Cockpit Bolsters Heavy Duty Transom Door
- Deck & Hull
- Lewmar Windlass Anchor with Chain and 150' Rode Fiberglass Hardtop with Full Enclosure Top Mounted Taco Outriggers Deluxe Helm Chair Clean, Easy to Use Helm Controls & Swithes for Superb Control Hydraulic Steering Full Black Mooring Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 3210 Color Chartplotter with Fish Finder, Depth Sounder, and 24-mile Radar Icom M504 VHF Radio Simrad AP16 Autopilot 5" Ritchie Compass Navigation Lights Kenwood Commander Sound System with Six Speakers Sharp Flat Screen TV with DVD
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2007 Yamaha 250-hp 4-Stroke Engines 307 Hours Fully Serviced Annually by Profressionals Cruise @ 32kn with 46kn Top Speed Stainless Steel Propellers Bennett Trim Tabs 120v Shore Power with 50' Cord Numerous Outlets Four Type 27 Batteries (New in 2010) Battery Charger Jabsco Electric Toilet with Holding Tank and Macerator
- 2007 Continental Trailer Aluminum Frame Dual Axles 10,000 lb. Capacity New Tires
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.