- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A WELL-RESPECTED EXPRESS CRUISER WITH LOW-HOUR RE-MANUFACTURED ENGINES.
PRICED THOUSANDS BELOW MARKET VALUE.
Regal manufactured this model for a decade,
which speaks well for its design and execution.
She boasts a great 2 Stateroom layout with a full Galley and Head.
The Cockpit layout is excellent and the walk-thru windshield
makes docking and foredeck lounging a breeze.
Generator and Air Conditioning.
This vessel had re-manufactured engines installed in 2012.
This boat is seriously for sale.
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This vessel has a two Stateroom layout with space and style. The Master Stateroom is forward. The Guest Stateroom is midship aft. Each area has privacy curtains separating them from the Salon. Enclosed Head offers convenience shower. The Salon is open to the Galley and offers good amenities for comfortable traveling and entertaining. Neutral interior. Neutral leather upholstery. Varnished maple cabinetry and trim. Solid surface countertops. Neutral interior carpeting. Vinyl headliner. Privacy curtains for forward and aft Staterooms. 6' 6" Headroom.
- L-Shaped leather upholstered sofa to port. 15” Television. Lots of cabinet space and book shelves. Opening port lights with screens. Curtains on side port lights. Ample halogen overhead lighting. Halogen reading lights.
- The Galley is down to starboard. Dual voltage under-counter refrigerator in cabinet. Kenyon (2) burner electric stove with counter cover. Tappan built-in microwave. Coffee maker. Solid surface countertop. Stainless steel sink. Pull-out faucet. Numerous drawers and cabinets. Opening port light with curtain. 120V AC electrical outlets. 12V DC electrical outlets.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward. Diagonal marine queen berth. Custom bed cover with accent pillows. Storage drawers under berth. Shelves forward and outboard of berth. Lockers to port and starboard aft. Small settee with leather upholstery. (2) Opening port lights with curtains. Overhead hatch with screen. Privacy curtain.
- Mid-Cabin Guest Stateroom
- Mid-Cabin Guest Stateroom is aft under the Cockpit area. Queen berth. Mirrored bulkhead aft. Sliding deck windows. Privacy curtain.
- Enclosed Head is to starboard. Vacu-flush marine toilet. Vanity with solid surface countertop, sink and (2) storage cabinets below. Faucet with convenience shower. Mirrored cabinet. Additional storage compartments. Shower curtain. Opening port. 120V AC outlet. Halogen lighting. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 440S Chart Plotter. Raytheon 210 VHF Radio. Danforth Compass. Kenwood stereo with Cockpit remote controls. Kenwood 6-Disc CD player. Interior speakers. Exterior Cockpit speakers. 15” Television. VHS recorder. DVD Player.
- 5kW Generator. Charles 40 amp battery charger. 30 amp 120V AC inlet. 30 amp 50’ Power cable. Main Breaker panel with proper source selector switch. (1) Main breaker. (7) Branch breakers. 12V DC panel with (15) breakers. Volt meters. GFCI receptacles where required.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Targa Arch with grab rails. Full bimini top. Stainless steel framed windshield with walk-thru. Windshield wiper. Full instrumentation at helm. 120V AC outlet. Double helm seat with adjustable bolsters. Wrap-around Cockpit seating with table. Cockpit wet bar with sink and ice maker to port. Cockpit bimini. Full Cockpit cover. Cockpit shower. Foredeck lounging mat/sun pad. Electric horn. Stainless steel electric anchor windlass. Welded stainless steel bow railing. (8) Stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel inserted rub rail. Stern tow eyes. Remote controlled spot light. Navigation lights. Anchor light. Transom door. Transom locker. Swim platform. Swim ladder. Electric hatch lift for engine access.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 310hp Mercruiser 7.4 liter engines. V-drives. Power steering. Air conditioning system. 6 Gallon water heater. Trim tabs. Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room. Automatic bilge pumps. Engine room blowers. Seacocks on all thru hulls. CO Fume detector. Smoke alarm.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463