- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Miss the boat show specials?
No worry...Here is a better opportunity!
Sea Fox Boats are constructed using all composite core material that is lighter and more durable than wood. It will not rot! Sea Fox proves that choosing a quality boat with true craftsmanship and attention to detail can still be within a family's budget. Sea Fox Boats are packed full of unique features and fisherman-friendly amenities for all types of anglers.
This 256 has only 20 hours......So just like new with a 2013 EZ Loader Trailer.
Now is the time...
- Key Features
- Only 20 Hours T Top Misters Single 300 Yamaha for more efficient fuel usage EZ Loader TALB 23-27 7900 Trailer w/ Brakes Storage Cover
- Centerline Length : 25'/7.6 m Beam : 9' 3"/2.8 m Bridge Clearance : 8'/2.4 m Dry Weight : 4,000 lb/1,814 kg Maximum Weight : 4,900 lb/2,225 kg Deadrise : 20 degrees Draft (hull) : 16"/.4 m Fuel Capacity : 150 gal/567 l Persons Capacity : 10 people Total Capacity : 2,600 lb/1,179 kg Maximum Horsepower : 400 hp/298 kW Standard Seating: Leaning post w/backrest & 72-qt removable cooler Transom: 30"/.76 m
- 256 Commander Options
- Anchor roller w/chain tensioner & deck Hawse pipe/split LED bow lights Blue mood lights (4) Bow backrest w/cushions (2) Bow filler board w/cushion Console footrest/storage insert Digital gauges (twin) Electric toilet w/holding tank Fiberglass leaning post pod w/live well & rear flip bench seat Garmin 4212 depth/fishfinder/GPS/chart/temp Upgraded Jensen stereo w/MP3 adaptor & 4 Sony speakers LED live well light Overboard waste discharge Power assist steering Powder coating Prerig for 2 batteries Pro package*** Pull-up SST navigation bow light Spray shield (for Ultima hard top) Trim tab indicator switch Ultima hard top**** Ultima hard top underside paint **Pro Package: Sea Fox cushioned foot mat, LED live well light, gas shocks on (2) fish box lids & leaning post storage box ****Ultima Hard Top: recessed spreader lights (2), molded-in electronics box, Infinity stereo w/MP3 adaptor & 4 speakers, LED lights - white (6) & red (2), rod holders (7), Climate Cool System (w/4 SST misters), illuminated switch panel
- Standard Features
- 12-volt power point 800 GPH aerated live well (40 gallons) Anchor locker Automatic bilge pumps (1100 GPH) (2) Battery switch Bow cushions w/curved backrests Coaming pads (fore & aft) Composite cored hull & deck Console front bucket seats (2) w/grab rail Console tackle box w/lure bag Deluxe compass Dash space for flush electronics Deluxe console w/portable toilet & sink Diamond-grip deck surface Euro-transom w/flip-up backrests & telescoping boarding ladder Fish/storage boxes (forward) Forward in-floor storage Fresh water washdown w/12-gallon tank Fuel/water separator Full instrumentation* Glove/radio box Gunwale rod storage Hinged stern jump seats (2) w/backrests & cushions High water bilge alarm Horn Insulated fish boxes in floor w/macerators (2) Isothalic gel coat Leaning post w/deluxe cup holders, rigging tray, backrest & 72-qt removable cooler LED courtesy lights (2) Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty Marine grade vinyl Navigation lights Portlight in console Pull-up cleats (5) Raw water washdown Recessed SST grab rail at bow Recessed trim tabs Self-bailing cockpit Splashwell bulkhead fittings for hydraulic hoses SST cup holders (8) SST compression latches on lids SST hardware SST rub rail SST rod holders (4) SST through-bolted rails SST through hulls Tilt steering (hydraulic) Transom mounted rod holders (4) Upgraded steering wheel w/turning knob Windscreen w/hand rail
- Yamaha 300 Specs
- Dimensions V6 4.2L F250 F300 Specifications Engine Type V6 (60º) Displacement 4.2L (254 ci) Bore x Stroke 96 x 96mm (3.78 x 3.78 in) Prop Shaft Horsepower 300hp at 5500 rpm (F/LF300) Compression Ratio 10.3:1 Fuel/Induction System DOHC Fuel Injection VCT Exhaust Through Propeller Intake Single Throttle Valve Ignition System TCI Micro Computer Spark Plug LFR6A-11-00-000 Alternator Output 70 Amp Starting System Electric Lubrication Wet Sump Engine Oil Capacity 6.3L/6.0L w/with filter Full Throttle RPM Range 5000-6000 Cooling Water/Thermostatic Control Recommended Engine Oil Yamalube ® 4M (See owner's manual) Recommended Fuel Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 89) Recommended Fuel Filtration Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external) Ethanol Blend Limit 10% Maximum Gear Ratio (21:12) 1.75:1 Gear Shift Forward, Neutral, Reverse Shaft Length X = 25" U = 30" Degree of Tilt 67° Degree of Trim -3° through +16° C.A.R.B. Rating 3-Star Dry Weight 25" shaft / 255 kg (562 lbs) ; 30" shaft / 259 kg (571 lbs) Mounting Centers 28.6" Steering Angle (maximum) 32° from center, either direction Warranty 3-Year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-Year Commercial
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.