- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION - MAY 30, 2013
NICE AND CLEAN - LOW HOURS
MANTA SAIL CATAMARAN
"Post Op III" is a very nicely appointed vessel
with all the options for your cruising necessities.
She has only 590 original hours and
is equipped to take you to your favorite destinations without a hitch.
If you are in the market for a lightly used,
very nice, ready to go 42 Manta .....
This catamaran should be on your "to see" list !!!
Owner has had change of plans and wants her sold NOW !!
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- "Post Op III" is a very nicely appointed cruising catamaran. The Port Hull features the Owner's Suite with Master Stateroom with Head with separate shower and companionway pantry storage and (2) custom built-in book shelves and optional custom towel and storage cabinet. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. A Guest Head is shared and built-in bookcase lines the companionway. The vessel includes a gourmet Galley and an inviting and relaxing Salon for lounging and entertaining. Fully air conditioned. Royal Blue leatherette upholstery. Interior woods are varnished maple veneer and teak trim throughout. Solid door trim and louvered teak doors. Composite Swanstone solid surface counter tops. Vinyl headliner. Highly durable synthetic teak and holly cabin soles. Additional storage capacities built in. 12V Interior Hella fans. Washer/dryer. Water maker. Cabin headroom is 6’ 4”.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- The Salon/ Dinette / Nav Station area is open to the Galley. L-shaped settee with Royal Blue leatherette upholstery and storage under. Accent pillows. (2) Matching ottomans with Royal Blue leather upholstery. Built-in shelf behind settee. Large adjustable custom teak table with "Compass Rose" inlay for dining or entertaining. Full size wet/hanging locker with drains and storage. Panasonic 19" flat screen TV mounted above locker. Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo. (2) Clarion speakers. Roll-away companionway entrance screen door. Nav Station Chart table with integrated storage cabinet. Wireless Raymarine Remote Auto Pilot. ICOM M802 SSB Radio. ICOM M422 VHF Radio. Blue Sky Solar Boost remote display. Master Volt inverter control. Extended range cellular phone. Electrical panel with Generator controls. ChargeMaster 12/80 Battery Charger (in cabinet). 12v Outlet.
- Fully equipped U-shaped Galley to port. Adler Barbour top loading 12v 10 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer with 6” foam insulation and divider. Force 10 (3) burner stove with oven and storage locker below. Sharp Carousel microwave oven. Mr. Coffee coffee maker. Swanstone solid surface counter tops. Large integrated Swanstone sink. Single lever faucet. Hot/cold pressure water mixer. Filtered fresh water foot pump. Multiple upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers. Built-in countertop access trash chute with cover. Vent hood over stove. 12V Exhaust blower and remote solenoid shut-off valve for propane. Trident propane controller. 12V DC 2-speed Hella Fan. Overhead deck hatch. Fluorescent 12V lighting. Pots, pans, kitchenware, cutlery. Large Galley pantry located in Port Hull.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner’s Master Stateroom is aft. Private Head forward with separate full shower. Companionway between Stateroom and Head with (2) custom built-in book shelves, and optional towel and storage cabinet and opening portlight on one side and generous pantry storage inboard. Queen size bed facing fore and aft 4" mattress and 2" "Cool" memory foam topper. Bedding. Settee with Royal Blue leatherette upholstery and storage under. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer storage. Additional locker storage. Flat screen TV. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead 12V lights. Overhead hatch with external shade. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Marine Air A/C controls. (2) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades. Owner’s Head and Shower Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet system. Vanity with Swanstone countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate large shower stall with shower head and curtain. Overhead deck hatch with solar vent. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the forward Stateroom. Optional large bookcase/ library in the companionway. Companionway overhead 12V lighting. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen-size berth facing athwartship 4" mattress and 2" "Cool" memory foam topper. Sheets. Settee with Royal Blue leatherette upholstery and storage under. Cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer storage. Additional locker storage. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead 12V lights. Overhead hatch with external sunshade. (2) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Forward Guest Stateroom Double-size berth. (2) Storage cabinets. Overhead hatch with external sunshade and solar vent. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. Spendide washer/dryer combo in cabinet. Water maker control panel built into cabinetry. Guest Head Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet system. Vanity with Swanstone countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate shower stall with shower head and curtain. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. Manual emergency bilge pump.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 8" Display Coclor GPS/ Chart Plotter/ Radar/ Depth Finder Bottom Machine with 4 kW Radar Dome. Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot with wireless remote. Raymarine ST60 Wind. Raymarine ST60 TriData Speed/ Depth/ Log/ Sea Temp with remote. ICOM 504 VHF Radio with wireless remote. Ritchie Compass. Clarion Stereo remote. Panasonic 19" flat screen TV. Wireless SAT Direct TV with one box - NEW (can turn off and on from anywhere on boat). Motorola M900 wireless cell phone with amplifier installed with full data - internet capability. USB data cable in place and ready for plug in. Clarion Sirius Satellite Radio Ready.
- Next Generation Power 5.5kW diesel generator with sound shield - approx. 275 hours. (6) 90 watt Solar panels with BlueSky solar regulator and BlueSky Energy solar boost remote display at Nav Station. (6) AGM house batteries (600 a/h total) with isolation switches. (2) 12V Lifeline AGM engine starting batteries. ChargeMaster 12/80 battery charger. Battery isolators with engine parallel switch. (2) High-output alternators. (2) MasterVolt three-step alternator regulators with temperature sensing. MasterVolt Mass SINE 12/2000 inverter. 12V DC and 110V AC systems. Custom AC and DC electrical panel with digital meters. Dual 30 amp 110V AC Shore power systems with 50’ shore power cords. 12V DC Lighting throughout. 12V DC, 110v AC Outlets throughout. Individual reading lights in Salon and each Cabin. 12V DC 2-speed Hella fans in Galley Master and VIP Staterooms and both Heads. Yacht Guard lightening protection system.
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Water maker - new lift pump 2012. Isotemp 10 gallon water heater. (2) Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet systems. (2) 20 gallon holding tanks with Y-valves, macerator pumps, deck discharge. (2) Sealed shower sumps with automatic float switches. Sea Tech quick-connect color-coded water lines. All through-hulls and seacocks are noncorrosive Forespar Marelon or Groco heavy duty brass.
- Hull / Vessel Construction
- Hull, deck, and bulkheads are constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Divinycell (hull and deck). Nida-core (sub-soles and bulkheads). Wetted surfaces below the waterline are solid GRP construction with vinylester resin. Above the waterline in the hull and deck isopthalic resin is used. Construction vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength, and reduced weight. Bow and keels are reinforced with Kevlar. Hull to deck marriage done with 3M 5200 marine adhesive/sealant and reinforced with 360 degree unidirectional laminates on the inside of the hull/deck bond for additional structural integrity and stiffness, creating a monocoque structure. Hull/deck seam is finished with a heavy duty vinyl rub rail. Thru-hull fittings and seacocks are non-corrosive Marelon. All deck hardware is thru-bolted with aluminum backing plates laminated into the respective location. All stanchions, handrails, cleats, opening ports and hatches, locker latches, hinges, chain plates, anchor roller and fuel and water fills are 316 stainless steel. Upper and lower lifelines are vinyl covered stainless steel. All running deck hardware and winches are by Harken. Welded anodized radar arch with integral aluminum hard top, visibility hatch, fiberglass storage box, Strataglass windshield and cockpit lighting. Polycast 3/8" acrylic tinted salon windows, with protective molded fiberglass louvers. Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. The diesel and water tanks are heavily constructed of 3/16" aluminum with baffles fore and aft. Tank external surfaces are epoxy coated for elimination of corrosion.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2006 AB 10' Dinghy with 9.9hp Honda outboard motor. Manta fiberglass hardtop with integral welded aluminum radar arch. Full Helm and Cockpit enclosure. 5-Piece Windshield with polycarbonate forward corners. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with covering. Sail control lines operable from Helm. Adjustable Captain’s chair with foot rest. Viewing hatch above Helm seat. Cockpit seating with cushioned backrests and removable seat cushions. Removable Cockpit table with custom cover. Cockpit sling seat mounted from arch support. (3) Large fiberglass storage lockers. (2) Waterproof Cockpit speakers. 12V DC Cockpit outlet. Magma propane BBQ grill. Maxwell 1500 electric windlass with 200’ chain. (1) Spade 44lb. anchor plus spare Fortress anchor. Anchor roller. Dockside water. Salt water wash down forward. Fresh water wash down aft. OceanAir shades on all portlights throughout. (9) Bomar opening portlights with screens. (6) Bomar deck hatches with screen/shades. Bomar watertight companionway door. Retractable screen companionway door. (2) Solar fans on forward hatches. "Power Cat" external window louvers. Stainless steel bow rails with seats. Side stanchions, double lifelines, port and starboard boarding gates. (2) Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines. Stern boarding steps port and starboard. (2) Stainless steel cabin top hand rails. (2) Stainless steel Cockpit boarding rails. (2) Stainless steel folding telescopic swim ladders. Hot/cold deck shower aft. Forward and aft hull steps. LED Courtesy lights. LED Navigation lights. LED Masthead tricolor/anchor light. Foredeck/steaming light. Extensive lines supply including (6) "hurricane lines". Dinghy davit system. Bottom paint - 2013.
- Sails and Rigging
- All sail handling functions can be accomplished with one electric winch right at the helm by one person due to self-tacking ability and all lines leading through a battery of sheet stoppers. Aluminum clear anodized mast and boom. Mack full batten Mainsail - NEW 2012. Mack Jib - NEW 2012. Self-tacking Camber Spar. Mainsail low friction mast track slide system. Schaefer in boom roller furling. Garhauer rigid boom vang, 20:1 purchase. Harken 44 2-speed electric self-tacking winch at Helm. Harken EST main winch on Cabin top. Harken blocks, traveler track/car. Spinlock sheet stoppers, labeled. Dutchman boom brake/preventer. All sail control lines lead to Cockpit. Sampson braided running rigging, color coded. (2) Main halyards. Jib halyard. Stainless steel 1 x 19 x 7/16" dia. headstay, cap shrouds. Stainless steel 1 x 19 x 3/8" dia. diamond shrouds. Port, starboard rig tensioners. Spreader boots, anti-chafe gear. Jacklines. (2) Harnesses and tethers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30hp Volvo D1-30 FWC diesel engines - 590 original hours. Volvo sail drives - NEW 2012. Port and starboard engine/throttle controls. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and humidity and digital controls (14,000 BTU forward and 14,000 BTU aft). Puratech fuel polishing system. Sea water strainers. Whitlock pull/pull steering system. Engine Rooms are easily accessed via the aft berths with hydraulic-assisted bunk lift. (2) Engine room blowers. (2) Electric bilge pumps with automatic float switches. (2) Manual bilge pumps. (1) Fuel tank -125 gallons. (1) Fresh water tank - 100 gallons. (2) Holding tanks - 20 gallons each. Holding tank monitor. Spendide washer/dryer combo.
- Safety Equipment
- ACR EPIRB - NEW 2012. (6) Adult life jackets. Lifesling. Emergency heaving line. (2) Life rings.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229