- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Be sure to click on the links above to view the two videos.
April 2012 Survey is available to view by request.
Major price reduction to $599k in June. Was $650k. Owners are extremely motivated and want Sea Czar to be the next Nordhavn 50 sold!
Only 1670 original hours on the main diesel.
This is a well maintained and highly customized Norhavn 50. Her owners have spared no expense in making this vessel perfectly suited for long term cruising.
This yacht features the desirable asymmetrical layout that increases the salon size dramatically. Her light gray hull with burgundy boot stripe and white decks give her a distinguished look.
- Dry exhaust Lugger 6108A2, 250HP, keel cooled (1670 original hours)
- Twin 12kw generators (1270 & 1600 original hours)
- Get Home Drive is a PTO hydraulic drive off of generators
- TRAC active fin stabilizers
- FLIR night-vision (Added 2012)
- Hull refinished in Imron (2007)
- Hull buffed and waxed (July 2012)
- Bottom painted (July 2012)
- KVH M5 satellite systems (2011)
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Electric Stern thruster (added 2012)
- All new gel batteries (2012)
- All new head-liner throughout (2008)
- Separate washer and dryer
- 6-man life raft (Cert thru 1/14)
- 13' Zodiac RIB with center console and 40 HP Yamaha
- Entering from the aft cockpit through a large sliding doorway, you enter the spacious salon. The asymmetrical design of the yacht affords the aft salon to extend full width to the port side of the hull. There is a large L-shaped settee with custom opening table to port, and large pantry and credenza to starboard. Forward and to port you will find the fully appointed luxurious galley. From this position you can ether walk down a few steps to the master stateroom or up to the pilothouse. Walking down to the master stateroom you will find a athwartship oriented queen size bed. This stateroom is located in the heart/center of the yacht to ensure comfortable motion while underway. The master stateroom also offers a private head with separate shower, and plenty of closet space. The large engine room is accessed through a large door aft, complete with round viewing window. The engine room is is spacious, clean, and organized. Walking back upstairs into the salon, and continuing forward up another set of stairs gains entry to the pilothouse. The pilothouse offers heavy sliding entryway doors to port and starboard. There is a large table with L-shaped settee aft. Above the settee is a fold away pilot berth. The helm area is complete with an array of electronics and controls, and a large paper chart/ laptop PC area to starboard. The leather helm chair is flanked by AC and DC panels to port and starboard. Moving forward down another flight of stairs gains entry to the forward guest stateroom. The guest stateroom offers one double and one single berth with palatial ceiling height. Just aft of the guest stateroom is another full head complete with separate shower. A full separate washer and dryer are also hidden away down this corridor behind custom cabinetry. The yacht has an amazing amount of storage throughout.
- Pilot House
- Custom table with fiddled edges and L-shaped settee in Ultraleather Wet locker Chart drawer, file drawer and storage Extension berth in Settee Fold down pilot berth The custom pilothouse is much more spacious than on the standard N50
- Helm and Electronics
- The wrap around helm station is logically laid out with mechanical and engine panels to port, nav, autopilot and depth central and radar and communications to starboard. There is a large chart and computer area to starboard. The deluxe chrome and Ultraleather helm chair is comfortable for long passages. She has a 30” destroyer wheel and an optional 15" wheel. Hynautic controls are located centrally. Separate AC/DC power panels are adjacent to the helm chair to the port and starboard. This yacht is fully equipped with electronics for long passages. Simrad AP20 autopilot with rate compass Simrad CE 32 Depth/Nav w/ Cmap and DGPS Furuno GP 30 GPS Furuno 7112 – 12” radar with ARPA driven by Gryotrac compass Laptop PC with navigation software FLIR M-324XP (2012) with dedicated 13" LCD display Furuno 292 (10”) color depth sounder 2 Icom VHF’s (one DSC). Additional Sitex color plotter mounted at master berth below Pains Wessex EPIRB Ritchie compass Lighthouse chain counter TRAC stabilizer control screen Bow and stern thruster controls
- The large main salon offers a built-in L-shaped Ultraleather sofa to port with storage underneath and a custom lift top coffee table. To starboard the salon is dedicated to storage with a custom teak credenza, liquor cabinet and pantry. The cabin sole is teak and holly with Berber rugs. Window treatments include blinds and lambrequin boards. The color scheme is neutral leather and textured fabric in beige with dark colors on accent pillows. There is also a large rod locker that also serves as full size closet. The aft cockpit is accessible through a large sliding door aft.
- The deluxe chefs galley is fully equipped for gourmet meals on the water. SubZero full size refrigerator w/ 2 lower drawers (teak door panels) GE Microwave/Convection oven w/ exhaust fan Jennair 4-burner propane cook-top Garbage disposal Large stainless sink w/ single lever faucet Soap dispenser Stainless 2 drawer freezer in aft cockpit Kitchenaid trash compactor Kitchenaid 50 pound per day CLEAR ice-maker. (2011) Custom US Corian counter top Mirroring behind range top and galley front Custom teak spice cabinet Custom Antigo flooring Large window
- TracVision M5 gyro satellite system (2011) 37” LCD television in salon 22" LCD television in master stateroom 15" LCD television in pilothouse DVD player Sony stereo w/ CD Sony sub woofer and Polk speakers in pilot house
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom features a stacked arrangement with a double berth below and a single berth above. The high ceilings offer a multitude of storage options, and give the stateroom massive volume. There are multiple drawers underneath the berths. Overhead lighting on dimmers and individual berth lights give the room soft but adequate light.
- Forward Head
- Full head with stall shower, Atlantes toilet, Corian tops and custom flooring.
- Separate ASKO washer and dryer housed in custom teak cabinetry.
- Master Stateroom
- The large master stateroom offers a queen size bed with custom US mattress, ample drawers and cupboards, linen closet, full length hanging closet and passageway to the engine room. The queen bed has rope lighting underneath. The owner has installed a Sitex chart plotter at the bedside to keep track of the vessels course and position while not on watch. The heavy door that gains access to the engine room has a round window for viewing machinery while underway.
- Master Head
- The master bathroom offers an Atlantes toilet and large stall shower, custom flooring and US Corian counters
- Mechanical and Hydraulics
- Only 1670 hours on the main engine. The expansive engine room was designed for ease of use while underway. The designers were able to give the engine room considerable headroom while not encroaching on salon space located one deck above. The yacht features two separate generators. One Genset is sufficient to power all boat systems. The reason for two is redundancy and the get-home drive. Single Lugger main engine with dry stack and keel cooler (1670 original hours) New Hapco Stainless muffler (2008) Two 12kW Northern Lights Gensets. (1270 &1600 original hrs) Hydraulic get-home drive is powered off g ensets – drives main shaft – approx 5.5 knots w/ both Gensets engaged, 3.5 with one engaged. Custom stainless fuel manifold Fuel polishing system and Walbro pump Halon fire system (recharged 2012) Upgraded sea strainers throughout Integrated hydraulic system by American Bow Thruster System operation and status push buttons/ lights integrated on genset panels. American TRAC 10”/ 25hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster and Hydraulic Dual Capstan Lighthouse Hydraulic Windlass American TRAC hydraulic stabilization system driven off main w/ LCD control panel. Electric stern thruster with dedicated battery and charger (2012)
- Electrical System
- AC: 50 Amp shore-power with Glendinning Cable-master Acme Isolation/Boost Transformer with Dairyland galvanic isolator Input voltage selector for overseas shorepower Outback 3000 KW true sine wave inverter/battery charger (2012) Custom AC power panel Cantaluppi halogen lighting throughout on dimmers All switches, dimmers, plugs and GFI units are Vimar. Dual halogen spreader lights DC: Gel cell batteries (4 house bank,1 main engine,1 genset) (2012) (3) charging systems (Inverter, dedicated Charles battery charger and 12 V/ 12V charger). 150 Amp main engine alternator with Balmar 3 stage regulator Complete switching system to use any or all sources for each battery bank Custom DC power panel Interior and exterior DC lighting. Forward facing high power LED floodlight on upper deck ACR Xenon Searchlight (2011)
- Air Conditioning Units
- Marineair Systems 60,000 BTU 4/zone staged chilled water A/C system with (3) three compressors and reverse cycle heat (Chillers replaced 2011)
- 110v well pumps for potable water system and salt water wash down Fresh and saltwater washdowns (new 2012) 600GPD Village Marine R/O watermaker with remote panel Tank tender Fresh water Atlantes toilets flush to holding tank Sealand macerator overboard and deck pump out
- Forward Deck and Ground Tackle
- 75 # CQR w/ 400 feet of 3/8 HT chain 35lb Bruce anchor w/ 40ft of chain and 200ft of line Custom bow anchor roller system. Dual capstan stainless Lighthouse hydraulic windlass with chain gypsy Large built in foredeck locker for dock-lines Stainless cowl vents Heavy stainless steel railing
- Upper Deck and Aft Deck
- Upper Deck: Custom stainless railing added on pilothouse coach roof (2011) Dinghy chocks 1000 lb Brower electric davit system (New winch 2008) 13' Zodiac RIB with console and 40hp Yamaha 6-man offshore liferaft (2011- certified thru 1/14) Custom upper control station w/ bow and stern thruster; main engine controls; steering lever; auto pilot and slave Simrad nav/depth unit. Upper deck accessibility from PH or custom ladder from cockpit 3 deck boxes on upper deck Stainless steel built in grill with storage on upper deck (2012) Aft Deck: Storage for two 20lb LPG tanks in cockpit Custom bait table with tackle storage and stainless freezer in cockpit Large Lazarette with cavernous storage Ladder to upper deck Transom fish box (6'x2'x2') Transom rail has been customized to a lower height to allow easier fishing Four flush mount rod holders Aft deck awning
- Brokers Remarks
- This Norhavn 50 is truly one of a kind. She has been thoughtfully customized for ultimate ease and comfort. The addition of a stern thruster in 2012 has made the yacht even easier to maneuver. The get-home drive is unique to this N50. Rather than the standard wing engine with separate shaft and folding propeller, both generators are capable of transferring power to the main propeller shaft via hydraulics. The two generators also add redundancy to the yacht. This N50 also has a very large window in the galley, contrasting the standard port light found in many sister-ships. Sea Czar's owners have spared no expense in outfitting the yacht with the finest equipment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Trawlers Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.