Dragon's Dance is an excellent well equipped example of the stout and comfortable cruiser from Pearson Yachts. Designed by William H. Shaw the Pearson 365 Ketch, with her combination of an easy to sail exterior and spacious and comfy interior (headroom 6' 3") for cruising or day sailing, makes this vessel a must see whether you are sailing to the Keys or over to the Bahamas. You will find many updates done by the current owners of Dragon's Dance, just click on full specs to see if Dragon's Dance will full your needs.
- "Dragon's Dance" has the standard Pearson 365 layout with the Stateroom forward w/filler cushion, hanging locker, drawer storage, outboard shelves and dry storage followed aft by the head with separate shower to starboard , hanging locker opposite to port. Main salon has opposing settees port and starboard with a pullout settee accompanied by a pilot berth outboard with storage behind. The large mahogany dining table folds up to the starboard bulkhead with ample ventilation provided by opening salon hatch and ports allowing also for 6'3 headroom. The Navagation station is aft to starboard with u-shaped galley to port. Please see below for all the amenities and updates that Dragon's Dance has for you.
- Electronic Equipment
- New engine instruments and nav pod & binnacle guard added -2012 CPT autopilot w/ spare belt New standard HORIZON QUEST X 6X1500X VHF radio w/ ram mic in cockpit - 2012 Nav Depth & Speed GARMIN 540S chartplotter SIRIUS weather antenna WIRIE internet antenna Two (2) depth sounders - GARMIN & UNIDE NAXA 15" HDTV 12/120 volt
- Primary anchor DANFORTH style with chain rhode and line, rhode stored on deck, rhode and fed through hawse hole into the anchor locker. Anchor locker accessible in forward V berth New Dodger canvas - 2011 New Bimini - 2013 Teak trim hatch screens New teak handrails Gerhaur davits non-skid kiwi grip 4 NEWFOUND metal stainless ports to replace originals - 2012 New TAYLOR fenders - two (2) regular & two (2) extra large - 2013 New mast step - aluminum - 2010 Ground Tackle: One (1) - 35# DELTA w/ 50ft chain - 250ft rode - One (1) - FX37 FORTRESS (storm anchor) - One (1) - FX7 mounted on stern (kedge), Fortress FX23 Dinghy West Marine RU-4 by Zodiac 8.3 ft New 2013 w/HONDA 2.3 outboard Dinghy Davits
- Electrical System
- 12 volt electrical panel New cabin LED light throughout - 2013 New LED running light fixtures - 2013 120vAC outlets two (2) outlets found on the vessel both GFCI protected One (1) each 12,000 BTU reverse cycle CRUISAIRE air conditioning unit with manual analog controls. Compressor located beneath aft cockpit on the starboard side, access through starboard lazarette. Model WFAH12 serviced/flushed Six gallon hot water heater 150 gallon fresh water D.C. 4 New TROJAN batteries (house bank is 520 ah) - 2013 New starting battery - INTERSTATE 900cca - 2013 TRUECHARGE 40amp smart charger w/ remote control pad Electrical/Gas HONDA 2000 generator
- Four (4) cylinder WESTERBEKE40 naturally aspirated diesel engine w/ spare oil cooler, spare raw water pump, 2 alternator belts Fifty Gallons (50) US diesel single aluminum tank mounted beneath the cockpit Packing gland replaced Dripless shaft seal - new shaft New RACOR 500ma fuel filter - 2012
- Stainless Steel sink Three (3) burner propane stove with oven. Two (2) aluminum propane bottles laid on their side in contained gas locker in the aft of the cockpit SEA FROST refrigeration/freezer
- Two (2) 135 Furling Genoas Jib Sail Main Sail w/Dutchman Mizzaen Sail Combinations of LEWMAR single speed, double speed and tailing winches
- All new interior upholstery/curtains
- Additional Information
- tools,glues,tape, stainless parts, dremmel, sander, etc... gas & water jugs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. John T. Barr, (772) 678-0760, or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions or to arrange to view her.