- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don’t Wait!! If you are looking for a clean, up to date, Turn Key, 2 stateroom family Flybridge cruiser! This 1996 31’ Mainship will not disappoint, she has the room of some 40 footers. 2 stateroom, 1 head sleeps 6, updated interior and flooring. Nice cockpit for fishing, diving or relaxing, Molded steps to flybridge with tons of seating, and walk through to the bow. She is a very clean boat has low hrs. on the engines and generator. Owner’s plans have changed and are ready for the quick sale. This one will not last long, bring offers!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting on the swim platform walk through the center cockpit door into the nice size cockpit with seating port and starboard, engine access below. Up the molded stairs to the flybridge with 4 sided isinglass enclosure and see helm to port with oversize bench seating with more seating forward of helm port and starboard, Bridge has convenient access to the bow. Back downstairs to the cockpit walk forward and down into the salon, there is a large u shaped couch to starboard with dinette table. The flooring has been upgraded to a nice synthetic wood flooring, the Galley is to port, forward to port is the guest stateroom with over and under bunks, starboard is the large head with shower with a private entrance to the master which is located all the way forward with double size bed and lots of storage. This boat feels much larger than 31’ each area feels comfortable, and the space has been well thought out by the builder.
- Main Salon
- TV DVD Stereo Large U shaped couch, like leather upholstery Custom teak and holly like flooring( 2008) Storage Custom Beach Décor
- Microwave Stainless sink, facet Storage NEW Norcold duel voltage refrigerator and freezer Stove top
- Master Stateroom
- Double size bed Storage Bow access overhead hatch with shade Lighting Privacy door Private head entrance Custom beach décor
- Guest Stateroom
- Over and under bunks storage overhead lighting Privacy door
- Swim Platform Dive Ladder Walk Through Transom Gate Cockpit Searing With Storage Deck Hatch Engine Room Access Molded Stairs To Flybridge Walkthrough Bridge Bow Access Bow Railing Mounted Fender Holders Bow Pulpit Anchor Chain, Rode And Rode Storage Stainless Cleats Radar Arch Bimini Top With Four Sided Enclosure Cockpit Bimini Shade
- Electronics & Helm
- Ray Marine C70 chart plotter and depth Ray Marine VHF Faria white gauges Rudder indicator Compass Stereo Oversize helm seating
- Halon Fire System Battery Charger Bilge Pumps CO Detector Horn A/C-Heat Hot Water Pressure Water Shore Power Trim Tabs
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Marine power 350EFI 260HP each (528 hrs.) Z drive Hurth transmissions Kohler 6.5 KW Generator Newly rebuilt (161hrs) with sound shield
- Broker's Comments
- This boat is very clean and looks to have a history of care, she can cruise around 24-25 MPH, and she feels like a much larger boat with great usable space. She has a fresh bottom job, newly rebuilt generator, NEW refrigerator/freezer, nice custom décor including teak and holly type synthetic flooring. She shows well. Owners plans have changed, make an appointment today, before this one gets away!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.