This 34 Thompson is one of the cleanest renovated trawlers we have seen. Her bright work is perfect, her electronics package is up to date and her interior is clean and neat. This is a must see trawler that is turn-key and economical to operate. She has twin 2008 Yanmar Diesels which will cruise her at 6-8 knots and burn 2-3 gallons per hour. Everything has been upgraded. Constructed on a 1”solid fiberglass hull she is a perfect boat for a couple ready to cruise the ICW or to do the Great Loop in comfort and safety, a superbly seaworthy boat. The perfect move from sail to power. With new bottom paint and up-to-date engine and generator service she is turnkey and ready to go. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward stateroom accommodates 2 people, has new headliner and new beadboard on sidewalls. New carpet, hanging locker to starboard. There is an overhead hatch, halogen reading lamps, electrical outlets. Brass portholes port & starboard and spacious salon with halogen interior lighting. Custom built chart cabinet, fold out futon in Salon. Aft deck has had a complete refit and new oak overhead paneling and bulkheads. The boat comes with dishes, flatware, blankets and linens....turnkey! Salon Helm Station Foldout Sofa Oak Paneling Overhead & Bulkheads Custom Chart Table (charts included) Halogen Lighting Carrier reverse cycle A/C 12000BTU Audiovox Flat Screen TV with DVD player Forward stateroom: V-berth New Headliner New Beadboard on Bulkhead New Carpet Hanging Locker Halogen Lights Brass Portholes
- Norcold Refrigerator AC/DC Emerson Microwave Oven New Origo Electric Stove Top Toaster Oven Coffeemaker Custom Bamboo Countertops Custom Sink/Custom Faucet
- 2” Custom Railing around cockpit Bow Pulpit Swim Platform/Ladder Cockpit Deck Mount Table and Chairs Sunbrella Window Screens 3 Anchors 2-70 lb Danforth + 1- 30 lb Electric Dinghy Davit - 12’ Hard Shell Dinghy Included!
- Engines & Mechanical
- New Yanmar turbo diesel engines 2008 (144hrs) Xantrax Inverter/ Battery Charger 5 Batteries 30 amp shore power cord 5 Gal Hot water heater new in 2010 Dripless Seals Racor 500 Series filters Oberdorfer 400 Fuel Polishing System Hydraulic Steering Fresh Water Flushing System Genset Onan 5kw (500 hrs) new 2007 New transmission 2008 New exhaust 2008 New shafts 2008 (new seals 2012) New fiberglass fuel tanks Vacuflush head (new 2011) BROKERS COMMENTS The owner has replaced all original equipment with top of the line hardware. The new owner will not have to replace or repair anything before beginning a cruise. Twin engines and a walk around deck make docking this Trawler a breeze. Contact this broker for full details.
- Sitex Color Depth Sounder Uniden 525 VHF Radio w/DCS Standard Horizon VHF ( Garmin 3600 GPS/PLOTTER
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.