- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Factory installed Cat 3116 TA Diesels!!!!
Great for Fishing & Cruising!!!
Highly Maintained and Super Clean!!!
“JUNGLE QUEEN” is a rare find as she is the only 1992 Sea Ray 310 Amberjack that was factory equipped with twin CAT 3116TA diesel engines and will cruise at 20-22 knots. She is in unbelievable condition and has had numerous recent upgrades: Raymarine E-120 electronics, custom aluminum frame and extended Bimini top with Isinglass enclosure, cockpit upholstery, windshield covers, Vacu-Flush head, bottom paint 2011 and many more upgrades. She is a must see to believe.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- The cabin features a convertible Salon/ Dinette/V-berth forward, a Galley to port and a stand up Head starboard. Topside is a 57 sq. ft. Cockpit with two large in-sole removable fish boxes and is well suited to fishing and diving. The Helm area features a double wide helm seat, port dinette and engine box loungers.
- Salon / Dinette / V-Berth
- Double door entry with Plexi-glass hinged top. Convertible V-Berth/Dinette with filler cushion. Padded side bolsters and storage shelves. Table. Teak trim. Reading Lights 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Screened hatch. Overhead and reading Lights 12V. Blue and beige fabrics and colors. Carpet.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer 12V/110V. Kenyon (2) burner stove. Daewoo Microwave. Fiberglass countertop. Molded-in fiberglass sink with removable cutting board. Upper and lower storage cabinets. Storage drawer. Overhead 12V light. GFIC 120V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system. Water heater.
- Vacu-flush head with holding tank. Fiberglass molded vanity with sink and storage below. Shelved medicine cabinet. Shower. Mirror. Lights 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass self-draining floor.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E-120 Color GPS/ Chartplotter/ Radar/ Fishfinder (2008). Raymarine ST8002 Auto Pilot (2008). Standard Horizon VHF Radio with DSC (2008). Ritchie 3” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Duel stereo AM/FM/CD/MP3 with Sony speakers.
- Dockside electrical cable 30 amp. (2) 31D Engine batteries. (1) Series 24 house battery. Battery Parallel Switch. 40 amp Battery Charger. 12V/110V Breaker panel. 12V/110V Electrical system.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Stainless steel radar arch. Custom extended aluminum framed Sunbrella Bimini top with Eisenglass front, side and back curtains with Smilies. Air Conditioned Helm. Sunbrella windshield cover. Power windshield vent. Windshield washers and wipers. Double-wide helm seat. Portside companion seating with dinette table. Cushioned engine box loungers. Sunbrella tonneau cover aft Cockpit. Maxwell Windlass with helm control. Deck wash down system freshwater. Danforth anchor with chain and rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Deck and courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Transom door with latch. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Stainless steel bow rails. Stainless steel cleats. Bottom stripped, epoxied, barrier coat and paint (2011)
- Fishing Equipment
- 57 sq. ft. Cockpit. (2) In-sole fish boxes. (2) Rod holders. (6) Rocket launchers. Transom door.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Factory installed twin 350hp CAT 3116TA Diesel engines (950 hours as of 3/13). Fresh water cooling system (FWC). Synchronizer gauge. MarineAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle, dehumidify and digital controls. Bilge pumps. Bilge blowers. Hot water heater. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Broker's Comments
- When I first saw "Jungle Queen" I could not believe she is a 1992. I was impressed with her overall condition. The owner has meticulously maintained her with an open check book. The engines had the elbow, risers, manifolds and heat exchangers recently replaced as well as the electronics, cockpit upholstery, Bimini top and Eisenglass. The bottom was stripped, epoxied, barrier coated and painted in 2011. She is a must see to believe.
- Personal items. Fishing gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Broker - 941-773-2263