A single-owner boat that has hardly been used! She has very low engine and generator hours and shows like a new boat. Under sail, 'Too Much' handles like a true thoroughbred, providing a dry and comfortable ride, a stiff hull, and excellent speed performance. Dockside, or at anchor, the huge cockpit provides over-size space for lavish entertaining while, down below, she comes loaded with luxury items and appliances that provide all the creature comforts of home.
This is a boat that appeals to the cruising sailor, at many levels. It will deliver you to the destination of your choice with comfortable speed and great style!
- Sail Area
- I : 54.58 ft J : 16.50 ft P : 50.58 ft E : 21.83 ft Working Sail Area : 1277.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel Type: Wing Ballast: 12,500 lb Max Draft: 5.51ft
- Broker's Comments
- The Hunter 49 is a luxurios passagemaker for coastal and extended offshore cruising. Interior appointments, accomodations, and entertainment features are outstanding. With an overall length of 49' 11", a beam of 14' 5", and 6' 9" of salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a BIG boat with impressive interior volume. The sea-kindly, efficient, hull design is powered by a specially engineered sail plan that achieves maximum efficiency while maintaining the Hunter trademark of single-handed sailability - unusual for a boat of this size. Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter's famous mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B&R rig, in-mast furling mainsail, and single overlapping jib. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end in the cockpit.This is a boat for the cruising sailor who wants to arrive at his/her destination, efficiently, comfortably, and in style!
- Three cabin, two head layout Stall shower 3-zone Air conditioning and heat Memory foam mattresses Leather interior cushions Bose 'Lifestyle' Stereo system Flat screen TV in salon Complete Hunter Mariner package TV Antenna package Oceanair shades Corian countertops Dual compartment top-opening freezer Front opening SS refrigerator Fresh water system Microwave Range hood w/light & fan 3-burner LPG stove w/oven 200 gallon fresh water tanks 11 gallon water heater Opening hatch
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 75 HP Yanmar Diesel engine w/3-blade propeller 100 amp alternator Fischer Panda 12 kW generator Inverter w/Link 1000 battery monitor system Bow Thruster Electric winches Cable TV and phone jacks 3 x 8D house batteries Engine start battery Bilge pump, electric, automatic H/C freshwater system Propane gas system for cooking 115vac shore power w/ isolation transformer Quiet-Flush electric heads Holding Tank w/ macerator X-change-R Oil Change system
- Raymarine E120 GPS map chartplotter and radar sustem. Raymarine E80 GPS chartplotter. Raymarine digital depth sounder. Raymarine speed. Raymarine apparent wind. Raymarine Tri-Data wind, speed, depth. ICOM M422 Marine VHF radiotelephone. ICOM BC162 HandHeld VHF Radio. Raymarine ST-7000 Autopilot. Raymarine smart controller remote control for autopilot.
- Deck and Hull
- Epoxy barrier coat Dodger Bimini Double anchor roller - offset Anchor windlass, electric SS bow pulpit Cockpit arch, SS w/mainsheet traveler SS deck handrails 2 x Dorade vents Dockside fresh water hook-up Structural Grid re-inforcement built in to hull Double SS lifelines, stanchions w/ 3 gates 8 x SS mooring cleats Non-skid deck 2 x fixed ports, 10 x opening ports w/ screens Full wrap rub rail w/ SS insert Rudder - balanced spade w/SS shaft Swim platform w/SS telescoping ladder Sail Locker, forward w/watertight bulkhead Windshield fixed ports w/covers
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden rig with in-mast furling Double-ended mainsheet purchase system 95% self-tacking jib w/suncover Internal halyards led aft to the cockpit Mainsheet traveller mounted on arch Spinnaker halyard Rigid boom vang 2 Rigging winches, 2-speed self-tailing #44 (1 electric) 1 Winch, Port helm, 2-speed self-tailing #54 (electric) 2 Primary winches, 2-speed self-tailing #54 Windex wind indicator
- Air Horn and Fog Bell Anchors and Rodes CO and Smoke Detectors Emergency tiller Fire extinguishers, handheld and system GFI recepticles Hand-held flares and Life-jackets High bilge water alarm and pump NMMA Certification on all systems Hunter Owner's Manual
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CELL # (954) 232-4064