- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Repowered in 2007 with bigger, more powerful Cummins diesels and new ZF gears, this big beauty will get up and move! 18 knots cruise.
Clean and shiny with an impeccable interior, beautifully kept and maintained.
Lots of recent upgrades.
You simply have to see this awesome boat in person!
- Main Salon
- Newer Upholstery in Perfect Condition Custom-made extra dining table Standard Convertible dining table Newer Carpet throughout Perfect Headliner Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo Panasonic TV/DVD U-Line Ice Maker (2006)
- Big Stainless Steel LG Microwave Full-size Norcold Fridge 3 Burner Seaward Hillerange Stove with Oven Double Stainless Steel Sinks ‘Red Dot’ Cabin Heat 120v AC Wall-mounted Heater 11 gal hot water
- Master Stateroom
- Double-sized Island Bunk Custom-built Storage Cabinet Ventilated Hanging Locker Head Access to tub/shower/ 2nd head Escape Hatch 120v AC Wall-mounted Heater
- Guest Stateroom
- Midships Cabin with Double Bunk Closet TV Storage Access to Head with tub/shower 120v AC Wall-mounted Heater
- 1000 lb. Dinghy Hoist on Foredeck Ideal Anchor Windlass Kingston 45 lb. Anchor with100 ft. chain plus 150 ft. nylon rode Cockpit Cover with plastic window & zipper door for transom door Full flybridge enclosure with perfect windows all around Newer Flybridge Upholstery with covers Swim step w/ ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar Arch Raytheon radar Garmin GPS Mapper Two Coastal Navigator Depth Sounders Two Standard Horizon VHF Two Airguide Compasses
- Westerbeke WMD 4.4 Genset Heart Inverter/Charger w/ Remote Panel Shore Power cord 3x 120v AC Wall-mounted Heaters
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 450 hours on Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9M's with 270 HP Each (2007) New ZF Gearboxes (2007) Dripless Shaft Seals Westerbeke WMD 4.4 Genset Morse Controls Wagner Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs
- Spare Propellers Spare Shaft Tankwatch System on Holding and Water Tanks USCG Documented Vessel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.