Expectional condition is a term tossed around too much in the brokerage world but it applies big time on this one. The sellers have another boat but lavished this one with updates and upgrades. New 8.1 engines, all new bolsters and cockpit upholstery and much more. Its on our lot at Kent Island and if you want a boat that needs nothing come and get it. WOW CONDITION. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Accommodations An offset queen berth is forward and curtains may be closed for privacy. Drawers and lockers are opposite the berth. The U-shaped dinette is to port and converts to a double berth when needed. The galley is to port, followed by a fully enclosed head with a shower. Cruise Air rev cycle air conditioning (new in 2006) Flat screen LED TV (new in 2012) with wall mount and pivot arm DVD Player (new in 2012) AM/FM/CD stereo w/4 speakers (new in 2006) Vacu-Flush head Teak & holly cabin sole
- Wrap-around Galley seating and cushions (new in 2013) 3 utensil drawers and 2 dish lockers Pedestal mount table Vitirfrigo AC/DC refrigerator & freezer (new in 2011) Two burner electric stovetop (new in 2013) S/S sink with pressure H/C water Microwave oven (new in 2013) Recessed Led lighting (new in 2012)
- Custom Top with full side and back curtains with strataglass and 11 rod holders (new in 2006) Cockpit bolster and cushions (new in 2013) 4 Lee Rod holders 35# Plow anchor w/chain & rode Windless Transom door Molded Bow Pulpit Windshields wipers Swim platform w/built-in ladder Flush floor storageboxes(2) ACR remote spotlight (new in 2013) Dockside water inlet Washdown water pump (freshwater) Cockpit Spreader and deck lights
- Raymarine C120 Multifunction Display (Radar, Fishfinder and sounder, and GPS module) (new in 2006) Raymarine VHF Radio (new in 2006) Richie Compass New gauges in (2009) Autohelm Autopilot Ritchie compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engine Brand: Crusader Engine(s) Total Power: 770 HP Engine Model: 8.1L MPI (New in 2006) Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Borg Warner Velvet Drive and shafts (New 2006) Cruising Speed: 26 mph @ 3200 RPM Maximum Speed: 37 mph Year Built: 1996 Engine Hours: 502 Seastar hydraulic steering (Rebuilt in 2013) Recessed Bennett trim tabs Bronze propellers w/S/S prop shafts (Scanned and adjusted in 2013) Waste macerator w/Y-valve Automatic Hydraulic engine hatch lifter Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Fire suppression system Jelly fish strainer (4) batteries in 2 banks (new in 2013) Automatic battery charger (new in 2010) Batteryselector switch (2) 30 amp shorepower connections (2) Shorepower cords and 30 to 50 amp splitter Dockside cable hook up HD Digital TV Tuner (new in 2013)
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.