- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 8.1 OSi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
7/10/2013: New Volvo DPS-A Outdrives have been factory installed to replace the composite drives that the boat was originally commissioned with. This is a terrific upgrade to this already excellent Formula 34 PC.
The Negotiator is a first class, fast and comfortable performance cruiser that includes many of the comforts of home. Formula is universally considered the best of the best when it comes to boat and yacht construction, and of course, is world renown for performance and handling.
This freshwater performance cruiser includes every conceivable option including a bow thruster and has been maintained to the highest standards. Her pride of ownership and attention to detail is evident from bow to stern. Every inch of this yacht has benefited from its sellers many years of combined yacht ownership and experience.
Combine wonderful care, maintenance, and upgrades with a vessel that offers a highly desirable layout, complete with many of the amenities of much larger yachts, and you render a vessel that embodies the very best of what you have been searching for.
If a true “10” exists, this Formula 34 PC would be the standard from which it would be measured by.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The aft cockpit, accessed through the port-side transom door, includes several Formula hallmark features. The U-shaped lounge accommodates the entire crew in comfort and greatly extends entertainment possibilities. Pleasant dining space is afforded when the tables are in position. When lowered with the cushions in place, the lounge becomes a large, well-protected sunning area. When not in use, the tables and cushions easily stow in their dedicated storage space in the trunk compartment, along with four standard fenders. The design-integrated, Corian® topped wet bar, serves as a convenient refreshment center, equipped with a pull-out refrigerator and stainless steel beverage rack. Twelve polished stainless steel drink holders ensure a place for everyone’s beverage. For the captain, the 34’s twin command seating with adjustable helm and passenger seats provide a comfortable ride while sitting, standing, or leaning back against the well-padded leading edge. Passengers also enjoy the view from a lounge seat on the port side. The helm offers a full array of custom, chrome-bezel illuminated Livorsi® gauges set in burl wood-finish dash panels to easily monitor the boat’s systems. The Livorsi® shifters and throttles deliver smooth, precise operation. Her bow thruster provides the maneuvering edge needed for challenging docking situations. Twin sun pads invite lounging passengers up the integral molded steps to the center walk-thru windshield. Non-skid surfaces and bow rails ensure a secure passage to all areas of the deck, including the flush anchor locker lid. Beneath is a stainless-steel anchor and anchor windlass. The concealed freshwater washdown system keeps the chain and anchor clean. The spacious cabin, accessed via a sliding, one-piece acrylic door, is open and inviting with up to 6”8” of headroom. The salon features a full galley, including a microwave oven and a large under-counter refrigerator. A stainless steel sink, concealed two-burner stovetop, in-counter bottle storage with trash receptacle are set in a handcrafted, solid Corian® countertop. A curving, Ultraleather™ upholstered lounge is nicely complemented by high-gloss wood sectional dining tables, high-gloss deep cherry wood-grain finish custom cabinetry adds a rich accent and contains a 20” LCD HDTV with DVD player with dockside access cord, adjustable for viewing from either the salon lounge or forward centerline bed. Entertainment is further enhanced by a Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo. Finished off by the reverse-cycle air conditioning and central vacuum system makes for a very comfortable setting. Sleeping accommodations for six include convertible double berths in the salon lounge and in the aft cabin. The forward centerline bed features drawer storage beneath flanked by a cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting. A deck hatch with integrated screen provides ample ventilation, and AC/DC are convenient for accessories. The aft cabin with privacy curtain and high-gloss deep cherry wood cocktail table invites both daytime activities and nighttime rest. To port, the head compartment is equipped with high-gloss deep cherry finish cabinets and Corian® countertops. A folding acrylic door encloses the stand-up shower. Elegance in motion, the 34 PC is equipped with a lustrous, stainless steel windshield frame. Imron® flagship black hull color includes metallic and pearl finishes. The 34 Performance Cruiser truly shines in the water.
- Cabin Features
- Sliding/locking cabin door Entry treads OceanAir Skysol pleated blind system in galley Forward stateroom w/privacy curtain, centerline bed w/Sensu® memory foam mattress and storage below Custom décor pillows, bedspread, draperies and pillow shams Bed linens w/two embroidered towel sets Individual reading lights Two-cedar-lined forward stateroom hanging lockers w/automatic lighting Curved Ultraleather™ sofa seating w/dual height, high-gloss deep cherry wood dining tables and filler cushions Operating systems electrical panel w/courtesy lighting, 120V & 12V monitoring panel, remote battery emergency parallel emergency switch, generator control switching & freshwater tank gauge 1500 Watt cabin heater – 120V Pro-Mariner – ProSafe galvanic isolator monitor APEX DT502 – Digital TV converter Sharp Aquos 20” LCD HDTV DVD combo player in main cabin w/dockside access cord Toshiba 17” LCD HDTV DVD combo system in mid-cabin Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo w/ changer control and two 150W 6”x9” 2-way speakers Kenwood KDC – C719 10 disk CD auto-changer Ultraleather™ aft cabin lounge/double berth, filler cushion and privacy enclosure Cedar-lined aft cabin hanging locker w/automatic lighting Removable high-gloss, deep cherry wood cocktail table Built-in WalVac® sweeper system w/easy access wall plate In-floor storage compartments Two Xintex carbon monoxide detectors Marine Air System - 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner w/digital climate control Cabinetry in high-gloss deep cherry finish
- Galley Features
- Complete galley in high-gloss deep cherry finish Complimentary storage w/ hardwood dovetail drawers Full Corian® countertop Beverage center Polished stainless steel sink Concealed two-burner electric stove w/safety shut-off switch Isotherm120V/12V stainless steel under counter refrigerator/freezer Krups® coffee maker Tappan® microwave oven Concealed in-counter trash container Fire extinguisher Demand water system w/one-point water fill for freshwater tank and/or city water 120V water heater w/heat exchanger
- Head Features
- Molded private head compartment w/molded vanity Lower doors in high-gloss deep cherry finish Corian® counter Mirror Towel bars (two) Polished stainless steel sink w/swivel faucet VacuFlush® unit w/holding tank w/macerator and dockside pumpout Separate stall shower w/hinged acrylic door Exhaust fan
- Exterior Features
- NMMA yacht certification Imron® graphic & cockpit striping Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix Form-filled cavities Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Integrated bow platform Electric windlass w/chain counter, 200’ chain, polished stainless steel anchor & hand-held remote control Concealed anchor davit w/fiberglass chain locker Polished remote control searchlight Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel rails Ten custom formula cleats Stainless steel fuel fills w/integrated vents Three forward polished Bomar® cabin venting hatches w/integrated OceanAir® rollout SKYscreens & privacy shades Six polished stainless steel port lights w/screens Nonskid deck center walkway & walk-around Two Sunbrella® DriFast® foam deck sunpads w/316L stainless steel rails Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru Windshield wipers Radar arch w/mast light White air horn Extended integrated swim platform w/concealed stainless steel swim ladder & pull up cleats Transom shower w/hot & cold controls Molded transom trunk w/pneumatic lifts, fender storage, four fenders & storage for cockpit tables and cushion 120V shore power w/fail-safe galvanic isolator & two 30-amp cords Polished stainless steel shore power, cable TV & telephone hookups Chromed city water inlet
- Cockpit Features
- Continuous molded deck and cockpit liner Molded-in dash forward deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail Burl wood-finish dash panels Auxiliary 12V outlet Two 300W 6x9 3-way marine grade speakers & two arch-mounted 100W 6 ½ 2-way marine-grade speakers w/920W amplification Twelve polished stainless steel drink holders Cockpit/swim platform with concealed stainless steel ladder Integral 316L stainless steel safety rails Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFix® coating, Tenera® element resistant thread, DriFast® foam and StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & companion seats Port lounge w/fiberglass-lined storage Disconnect switch for auxiliary 12V power Aft U-shaped lounge seating w/fiberglass-lined storage, two dual-height tables and sunpad inserts Molded wet bar w/integral sink, Corian® countertop, trash container, 316L stainless steel safety rail & 120V GFCI outlet Isotherm cockpit pullout refrigerator – 120V12V w/stainless steel front Demand water system w/55 gallon capacity Fire extinguisher Battery parallel switch Custom pattered snap-in/out carpet Pneumatic-assist transom door Bimini top, front & side curtains w/easy mount zipper connectors & extended aft cockpit enclosure in color coordinated non-fading Sunbrella® acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating Cockpit cover in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella® acrylic fabric w/SeaMark™ undercoating
- Helm & Electronics Features
- Standard Horizon – Quest VHF ITT Jabsco remote search light Lewmar remote anchor windlass control Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Lewmar bow thruster joy-stick controller Xintex gasoline fume detector Raymarine E-80 color Raychart navigation system Raymarine ST60 Graphic autohelm series Kenwood stereo remote control Livorsi® racing throttle quadrant
- Engine Features
- Twin Volvo Penta 8.1 OSi 375hp w/fresh water cooling – 368 hours Brand New Volvo DPS-A outdrives factory installed in 7/2013 Kohler 7.3KW low carbon monoxide gas generator Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts 4 group 27 marine batteries w/battery retainers Disconnect switches for starting batteries Battery parallel emergency switch Charles 5000 SP series 60 amp battery charger Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Rotary bilge blowers Two automatic bilge pumps Bilge high water alarm system Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Polished stainless steel duo-props SeaKey Volvo Penta satellite communication boat data/security system
- Broker's Comments
- Combine wonderful care, maintenance, and upgrades with a top of the line vessel that offers a highly desirable layout, complete with many amenities of a much larger yacht, and you have found a perfect match for what you have been searching for. Call today for more details or to make an offer. This 34 PC will not disappoint. Her very attentive owners have had a change of plans and are looking to sell their pride and joy. Information about financing, insurance and transport available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES