- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
OBX has been building and perfecting our boats for over 15 years. An OBX hull has in it years of offshore development and it can be felt the first time you step on board and run offshore. An OBX will get you there quick and get you home safe. OBX quality sets the standard in the industry. Our staff is built upon boatbuilding veterans and fine North Carolina furniture craftsman. Built right, from the structure to the finished product.
OBX is built upon a long heritage of boatbuilding in the tough Outerbanks of North Carolina and our boats are built with experience, quality and innovation; Tradition and Technology at its best.
The boat offered in this listing post is the custom built model with twin 300hp Verados which have remaining transferrable engine warrantees.
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Dual Fuel Fills with fuel water separating filters Outboard engine bracket/platform with Ladder Deep Cycle House battery bank Independent Engine Batteries with paralleling 30 Amp Dockside service with Galvanic Isolator Multiple Bank Battery charger Blue Seas Electrical Distribution Independent 24 hr DC Distribution Generator Automatic Generator shore power switching Ground Fault receptacles in cabin and mechanical room Fully bonded electrical system Mechanical room with access and service for all systems Pressurized Water system Hot Water heater Bronze sea strainers and thru hulls with cut o? valves Vacuflush Toilet system with Holding Tank/pumpout Fuel spill protection Automatic bilge pump system 2 or 3 Reverse Cycle Heat/Air in Cabin LED lighting for all fixtures Searchlight with remote Bow Thruster with Independent Battery bank Mercury Verado 4-stroke power (twin 300hp) Hydraulic steering
- Cockpit & Deck
- In Deck Insulated Fishboxes Livewell Seating with Built in storage Fresh and Saltwater wash-downs Self-Bailing Cockpit Flush Mount Rod Holders Non Skid Decks Hardtop/Tower Rocket Launchers LED Flood Lighting Pop up Stainless Bow/Spring/Stern cleats Half tower with full enclosure Teak Helm Pod Digital gauges and controls Electronics Console LED Downlights in Hardtop w/ night lighting Tackle Storage Helm Chairs Leaning Post with storage Stereo with iPod integration and Speakers Stainless steering wheel Anchor Locker with Rope/Chain storage Reinforced deck for fighting chair
- Interior Galley, Head & Stateroom
- Furniture Quality Joinery and detailing Wood Species selection by owner Custom Upholstery and fabric selections by owner Custom Mattress with Memory foam Cedar Storage locker Designer Plumbing fixtures selection by owner Custom Wood Floor selection by owner Custom Wallcovering selection by owner Solid surface countertops selection by owner Undermount Stainless sinks Built in single serve co?ee system Drawer refrigerator/freezer Induction cooktop Microwave Flat screen TV/Blu Ray/Entertainment system Flat screen stateroom LED Reading Lights LED Downlights with Dimmer LED Accent lighting Bow Hatch with Screen
- Hand Laid Fiberglass construction Solid Hull Bottom with Cored Hullsides Wood Free Construction Premium gelcoat with Vinylester Resin Integral Grid Stringer System Gelcoated Bilges Custom Hull and Superstructure Gelcoat Colors These construction features are for a New Boat. The vessel offered in this listing is a custom built Carolina hull, inquire for full details.
- Available Options
- Mechanical/Electrical: Electric reel receptacles in Cockpit Reverse Cycle Heat/ Air Helm Deck Alternate outboard power source Single diesel inboard power Cockpit & Deck: Under gunwale rod storage Cockpit hot/cold freshwater shower Stainless anchor/windlass roller Foredeck freshwater washdown Marlin Tower with Controls Full Tower with Controls Teak Decks and Coamings Outriggers Recessed Teezer Reels in Hardtop Cockpit Stereo remote control Glass windshield with aluminum frame and wipers Coaming pads Powder coated aluminum finish Folding bench seat Refrigerated fishboxes Aluminum bow rails Interior Galley, Head & Stateroom: Apple TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Here is a YouTube fishing video featuring this vessel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V84RAx8mM9I&feature=youtu.be