The 121 was the flagship of the C&C Express Series and possesses that elusive combination of uncompromising performance and big, luxurious accommodations. Designer Tim Jacket should be commended. The 121 delivers—this is a legitimate racer-cruiser. The hull is laminated with E-glass and Kevlar. Vinylester resin is used to prevent osmotic blisters.
The hull and deck are joined on an inward-facing flange that has an aluminum bar molded into it. The deck is set on the flange in a bed of 3M 5200 and then fasteners are drilled and tapped into the aluminum. C&C’s trademark toerail is incorporated in the joint, and the aluminum bar acts as a full-length backing plate.
A structural grid and hull pan are bonded to the hull, and the bulkheads and internal furnishings are bonded with adhesives developed for the aerospace industry. A fiberglass integral web, spreading the rigging loads over a large area, supports the chainplate pods. Deck fittings are backed with 1/4-inch aluminum, which is tapped to allow fasteners to be set and removed for periodic servicing. The 5,500-pound, high-lift keel is bolted to the hull. She has 5-foot shoal-draft making her a perfect Bay Yacht.
The 121’s cockpit is designed for efficient sailing. The Edson rack-and-pinion steering system is exceptional. The steering is tight and there is plenty of feel. The primary winches are set well aft and easily reached from the helm, a tip-off that the boat is not just designed to be sailed with a large crew. Every control line is led aft from the base of the mast under the deck to the cockpit. As noted earlier, these keep the cabintop clean.
- Forward Berth Over length v-berth for added comfort, set low for easy access Lockers, hanging lockers and under dunk storage Main Cabin Cherry cabinets throughout 6’4” head room Nav station finished in varnished cherry Extensive storage space for extra electronics Cabin sole of varnished teak and holly with bulge maintenance access lifts Furniture grade ultra leather interior Cabin fans through out Aft Berth Large double berth Under berth storage Head Head with separate stand up shower AC/Heat
- L-shaped 2 burner propane stove oven/broiler Remote sniffer and LPG shut off Microwave Hot/cold pressure water 9 inch deep double stainless steel sinks with Granicote countertops Refrigeration 12V DC with partition plate-- 4 inch insulation
- Premium grade gel coat providing superior gloss, fade resistance and resistance to crazing Core Cell closed cell linear polymer foam for maximum impact resistance, stiffness, strength, and lightweight Complete interior paintout for enhanced cosmetics and to seal interior laminate surfaces Awlgrip BlueHull Fin keel is laminate reinforced with multiple plies of high tensile carbon fiber unidirectional reinforcements— Deck fittings are backed with 1/4-inch aluminum, which is tapped to allow fasteners to be set and removed for periodic servicing. Double life lines Bow and stern pulpits Large cockpit lazarette storage Windlass Anchor roller Hot and cold cockpit shower Retractable swim platform w ladder Lazy jack kit 12v dc outlets - 1 nav, 1 helm Extra courtesy lighting
- Sails and Rigging
- Roller furling is a foil headstay The furling drum is neatly tucked below deck, allowing the jib to be tacked low for performance. Full Batten DacronMaine 135 %Genoanew in 2012 Spinnaker with snuffer Rod rigging in lieu of wire Primary winches Lewmar 54 self-tailing Cabin top Lewmar 44 self-tailing Low stretch halyards Dacron sheets Adjustable inboard genoa track system Carbon fiber mast Double airfoil swept spreader design Mast head anchor light Boom vang
- Engines & Mechanical
- 38 HP Volvo sail drive with folding prop Single oversize 54” leather covered wheel Emergency tiller system Electric bilge pumps with automatic float switch Racor fuel filter Freedom 20 inverter
- Brooks and Gatehouse (B&G) H1000 network system B&G autohelm Raymarine radar Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C VHF radio Compass AM/FM/CD stereo with 2 speakers in main cabin and 2 speakers in cockpit
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD