- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Grace" is an Appealing Example of the
Much-Sought-After Island Packet 38!
This boat is a fine example of Island Packet's VERY popular 38 model. Her owners have taken good care of her and updated her for cruising and living aboard. Grace is nicely equipped including Low Hour Generator, Air Conditioning, Newer Electronics, and more! The owners have visited many beautiful places recently enjoying her at anchor and under sail. She is ready to go NOW.
The Island Packet 38 is one the best and most popular mid-size cruising sailboats ever made. They are well know for the roomy layout and abundant storage and even better known for their reputation as a bluewater cruising sailboat. If you've been shopping the used boat market for a well-equipped, well-maintained, easily handled cruiser, look no further...Grace is waiting for you.
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!
NOW ONE OF THE BEST VALUES ON THE MARKET!
- When you go below you will receive a feeling of both luxury and warmth with the varnished teak bulkheads, trim, and teak and holly sole. Ample natural light and superior ventilation are provided by numerous hatches and opening ports. The main salon is roomy with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold up dining table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth and also provides seating for the aft-facing navigation station. To port is a straight settee. As is the case with all Island Packets, you'll find tremendous amounts of storage beneath and behind the settees. Moving to the bow of the boat you'll find a nice head compartment with full fiberglass draining shower pans, large vanity, cabinets, and a curtained shower area with a roomy comfortable teak shower seat. Next aft is the spacious master stateroom with large pullman berth to starboard and hanging cedar lined locker and cabinets to port. Moving through the salon you'll reach the large wrap-around galley featuring, LPG range with oven, double sinks, large refrigerator, teak dish rack and cutlery drawer, and hideaway trash bin. Engine access is excellent through removable panels on either side and behind the companionway ladder. The aft head is centrally located by the companionway, convenient to the cockpit, salon, and aft cabin. Two head doors provide private access from either the aft stateroom or the salon. Comfortable accommodations for two are provided in the roomy aft stateroom. The wide double berth, dressing seat, bureau and cedar lined hanging locker, plus private access to the aft head provide gracious accomodations for guests and crew.
- U-shaped galley is very comfortable undersail and is convenient to both salon and cockpit yet out of the way of companionway traffic. Seaward Gimbaled Stove (3 burners & oven) Microwave Oven Two 10 lb. propane tanks stored on deck in storage locker Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer Double S/S sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water w/ manual fresh pump @ galley Sea Gull Filter at sink (2011) Teak cutting board Hideaway Trash Bin
- Garmin GPSMap 740S Chartplotter (2012) Garmin Sonar for 740S (2013) B&G Depth and Wind Instrument (Speed on GPS) at Nav Station and at Helm Garmin Radar Radar Reflector B&G Autopilot Ritchie Compass Barometer VHF Radio at nav station & in cockpit Handhelf VHF SSB Stereo System CD Player (2010) (5) Bose Speakers - (2) Cockpit, (3) Salon
- 110V and 12V ship systems Next Generation Generator 3.5 (Only 16 hours) (4) Lifeline Batteries (2-100 amp and 2-255 amp) 4 years old Charles 40 amp batter charger (2013) / Heart Freedom (2000) Heart Link 2000 battery monitor Heart 2000 R Regulator Balmar 100 amp high output Alternator LED lighting throughout (3) 12 Volt Outlets (3) 25' Power Cables Caframo fans Yanmar 40HP Diesel (4054 hrs) Dahl Fuel Filters Cruisair 16,000 BTU Marina A/C (2010) Watermaker (needs recommissioning) (2) Heads (One Electric / One Manual) Macerator 2011 Bilge pumps Max Prop
- May, 2013, teak has recently been sanded and is ready for your favorite finish. You will notice in the deck photos some before sanding and some after sanding. Lewmar Windlass (2012) Ground Tackle: (1) Rocna (20kg) w/NEW G4 100' Chain, (1) CQR (45#), and (1)Danforth Washdowns on foredeck and in cockpit Navy Blue Bimini Dodger in good condition AB 10 Ventus VL Dinghy / Yamaha 15HP Outboard Kato Dinghy Davits (2012) Kato Motor Lift (2012) Edson Motor Mount Canvas Enclosures Canvas Covers: Mail, Helm, Instruments Cockpit Cushions Chafe guards Rubrail Boarding Ladder Four dorade vents Folding cockpit table BBQ Grill Flag Halyard (4) Fire extinguishers Fume Detector Propane Alarm (2) Life Jackets (2) Horns/Bells
- NEW 2011 Mainsail Genoa on Harken furler Staysail on Harken furler Drifter Traveler for main and staysail Primary winches are Lewmar 46 self tailers Secondaries are Lewmar 30 self tailers Additional extra winch dedicated to roller furler
- Holding Tank has been replaced Many spare parts and tools
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info