THE AMERICAN YACHTSMAN CAN HAVE NOW ITALIAN EXCELLENCE BACKED BY A GREAT AMERICAN SHIPYARD.
THIS YACHT HAS:
1. FIBERGLASS HULL
2. CAT ENGINES with a 2,000 MILE RANGE
3. PROVEN Benetti Series
4. 5 STATEROOMS in Semi-Custom Interior.
When you buy a new Benetti from Broker Paul Madden at Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, I will be at your side throughout the purchase process, including shipyard visits, construction contract advice, and assistance through delivery. I am also available to assist you with your crewing and yacht management and chartering decisions.
Benetti Quality -
Benetti has a 140-year history of building fine craft with close to 300 boats built. They have over 300,000 sq. m of production facilities at six boatyards in Italy, with 27 yachts under construction at present, including a 90-meter mega yacht. Boats International which, for the ninth year running, has crowned Benetti as the world’s leading builder of Custom Mega Yachts. These facts and figures unambiguously demonstrate the momentum of Benetti’s growth and evidence of why clients have confidence in the brand.
- External Areas
- A very wide sun deck allows for complete relaxation.
- Upper Deck
- One L-shaped sofa in fiberglass Table for 8 people Vasca Jacuzzi Bar furniture in wood on starboard with fiberglass top
- Main Deck - External Areas
- A sliding door gives access to main saloon and dining area. On the main deck, the aft area seats eight on a built-in sofa and loose chairs.
- Main Salon
- Interiors - Modern Style. Starboard is the built-in bar and forward a built-in cabinet housing a 32’’ LCD TV. The dining area consists of a square dining table with eight chairs and opposite there is the relaxing sitting area with a cshaped sofa and coffee table. The foyer features a starboard side formal entrance for Owners and Guests. The Master Stateroomis composed of a large room with a double bed, desk, a dressing room and 32’’ Sharp LCD TV. Forward there is the large ensuite bathroom with bath/shower twin basins, a separate WC and bidet compartment.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Sabin is composed of a large room with a double bed, desk, a dressing room and 32’’ Sharp LCD TV. Forward there is the large ensuite bathroom with bath/shower twin basins, a separate WC and bidet compartment.
- VIP Cabins
- The two VIP Cabins are composed with a double bed and dressing room. Forward there is the ensuite bathroom with shower and one basin.
- Guest Cabins
- The two Guest Cabins have twin bed and 17” LCD TV. Forward there is the ensuite bathroom with shower and one basin.
- Main Characteristics
- Hull material: GRP Length: (m/ft) 31.75m 104’2’’ Beam: 7.16m 23’5’’ Draft: 1.91m 6’2’’ Full Load Displacement: 160 tons approx Accommodation for Owner & Guests: 10 people in 5 cabins Accommodation for Crew: 5 people in 3 cabins
- Main Engines
- 2 X CAT C18 Acert, 747kW (1001 BHP) @ 2300rpm Cruise Speed 13.2 Knots Max Speed 14 Knots Range 2000 nm
- Description and Main Characteristics
- Exterior Design: Stefano Righini Design Interior Design: François Zuretti Inteior’s Designers Interior Designer for Crew spaces Azimut Benetti S.p.A., Benetti Shipyard Italy Flag: Ex: British Registry Isle of Man (Commercial Vessel) Classification: CE mark by R.I.N.A. Compliance Fuel tank capacity 21.500 liters Fresh water capacity 3.500 liters Grey and black water capacity 3000 liters
- Performance and Main Machineries
- Main engines 2 X CAT C18 Acert, 747kW (100 1 BHP) @ 2300rpm Gear Box 2 X REIJNTES WAF 344 Propellers 2 X five fixet blades made in nickel-alluminium-bronze Generators 2 X Kohler Generators Water Maker 1 x Reverse osmosis Idromar Bow Thruster Hydraulic motor driven Stabilisers VT Naiad Marine Hydraulic system Cruise Speed 13.2 Knots Max Speed 14 Knots Range at economic spleed of 10 knots 2000 Nautical Miles
- Optional Equipment Included
- MCA Compiliance Pack SHORT RANGE (6) Underwater lights Upgrade Mini Best phone LAN Aft back name LED CCTV Panasonic Black water treatment system: Hamman Bathtub with hydromassage for Owner’s bathroom Jacuzzi (Alba) SAT COM Broadband 500 Crockery (Yachtique) Tender Williams 445 turbo jet e jet sky Kawasaki STX-15F Cooking plate in Crew Mess (2) chaise lounge and pouf in upper deck Awning on Sun Deck MMEE EIAPP Certificate Docking Station in Main Salon, Owner's Stateroom and Guest Cabin's Extra fan in Galley DeLonghi (F18436) Fryer in Galley Saeco Nina Capuccino coffee machine Backrest in Wheelhouse Loose Furniture on Sun Deck Microwave in Crew Mess SAT TV Seatel 3004E Upgrade insulation for noise and vibration Mini BEST Upper Deck external glass doors Upgrade NavCom Fuel depuration system: Alfa laval Mib303 Safe in pantry and guest staterooms Internal loose furniture Teak Bench in Owner’s Bathroom
- Benetti Quality - 140 years of history, close to 300 boats built, over 300,000 sq m of production facilities at six boatyards in Italy and 27 yachts under construction at the present time, including a 90-meter mega yacht. These facts and figures unambiguously demonstrate the momentum of Benetti’s growth and Clients’ unrestrained confidence in the brand. It is a success story confirmed by the ranking drawn up by the prestigious international magazine Show Boats International which, for the ninth year running, has crowned Benetti as the world’s leading builder of Custom Mega Yachts. For Benetti, building yachts means carrying on the tradition of innovation, style and quality that has shaped the company’s approach and culture. It means continuing to diversify production in order to satisfy the increasingly complex needs expressed by Owners throughout the world. Benetti has a time-honoured tradition in yacht building. After abandoning wood and being the first to realise the potential of composite materials for the production of super yachts, as early as the 1960s it made the transition from metal boats to the steel and aluminium used today. Today Benetti utilizes these materials, alone or combined, to design and build full-custom displacement and semi-displacement motoryachts in a broad variety of lengths from 93 feet to 90+ meters. These truly tailor made vessels embody the Owner’s idea of what a yacht should be, while retaining the Benetti family-feeling that is a natural expression of the finest Italian style and timeless elegance. This production capacity, united with world class quality, fanatical attention to detail and a perfect end result, have made Benetti a world leader and an Italian luxury yacht icon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DWJrJ3fNaQ
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Paul Madden : 561-568-3430 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.